Battling with Heechul-appa!

"I'm Not Me"

Taeyeon woke up early the next day. She went to take a bath and have breakfast with Taemin and Heechul as usual. She was eating her breakfast when Taemin spoke to their Appa.

 

“Appa. I’ve made my decision. I’ll follow you to the States. I’ll be training with you. I’ll work hard, Appa!” said Taemin.

 

“Huh? Jjinja? Are you serious?” asked Heechul.

 

“Nde, Appa.” said Taemin.

 

“Taemin, you don’t need to force yourself if you don’t want to.” said Heechul.

 

“Ani, I really want to do this. Beside, staying at Korea is quite boring.” lied Taemin.

 

“Does Taeyeon knew about this too?” asked Heechul.

 

“Know about what, Appa?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“Ah~ she knew about it.” said Taemin.

 

“Oh~ she’s not mad?” asked Heechul, half-whispered.

 

“Waeyo, Appa?!” screamed Taeyeon.

 

“I see… I see.” said Heechul as he continued eating his breakfast.

 

“Appa. I’m going to meet a friend after school. I’ll be back maybe a bit late at evening.” said Taeyeon coldly.

 

“A girl or a namja? Your boyfriend Kyuhyun?” asked Heechul.

 

“He’s not my boyfriend yet. A Japanese namja. He’s 21.” explained Taeyeon sarcastically.

 

“Not your boyfriend YET?! Yah! Taeyeon, are you some kind of playgirl?” asked Heechul as he made a playful-disgusting look.

 

“Nde. Nde. Nde. You think I don’t know that you’re dating a lady named…” Taeyeon couldn’t finish her talk.

 

Heechul jumped from his seat and snap closed Taeyeon’s mouth at the speed of light.

 

“Are you spying or something? Better stop it, or I’ll snatch away Taemin by today. Haha~” whispered Heechul softly.

 

Taemin stared at his sister and Appa. Heechul put down his hand that was covering Taeyeon’s mouth and took out a handkerchief from his pocket. He wiped his hand and sat back on his seat.

 

“AP-PA!” screamed Taeyeon.

 

“Aigoo~ Aigoo~ you don’t respect me anymore?” said Heechul as he made big-eyes to Taeyeon.

 

“Then, did you respect me while I’m eating?” said Taeyeon.

 

“You’re about to mention her name. I won’t allow it.” said Heechul.

 

“Waeyo?!” said Taeyeon as she scowled at Heechul.

 

“Pali~ Pali~ Go to school, kids.” said Heechul, changing the topic.

 

Heechul took Taeyeon’s bag and gave it to her. He pushed them to the door.

 

“Appa…” Taemin can’t say even a single word because they were arguing.

 

“APPA! Don’t push me!” shouted Taeyeon.

 

“Pali~ you’re late!” ignored Heechul.

 

“Appa, come here. A bit closer.” said Taeyeon.

 

Heechul idiotly believed with Taeyeon. He went closer to Taeyeon.

 

BLUP~

 

A piece of toaster was stuffed into Heechul’s mouth.

 

“YAH!” shouted Heechul.

 

“Appa, eat well! Annyeong!” shouted Taeyeon as she ran out of the house with Taemin.

 

+

 

“What’s with the ‘not my boyfriend yet’?” asked Taemin as we were inside the car.

 

“I thought you’ll ask ‘why are you so rude to Appa?’” said Taeyeon.

 

“That’s natural in our lives. Every time we’re eating breakfast, they’ll be a fight.” said Taemin.

 

“I was just lying just now. Pretending that I’m mad.” explained Taeyeon.

 

“I thought it was something else.” joked Taemin.

 

“YAH! I think him only as a friend. I didn’t like him.” said Taeyeon.

 

“You didn’t tell me you’re meeting him.” said Taemin.

 

“You’ll be with me, right? We need to discuss about the Haruhi’s Plan. It’s in two days, oppa.” said Taeyeon.

 

“Arasso. You’re going to be okay with the plan?” asked Taemin.

 

“For my beloved Taemin-oppa, I’ll do anything…… as long as you did as we promised.” said Taeyeon.

 

“Nde… I can find the video camera and a bit budget during my days at the States.” said Taemin.

 

“I’m going to miss you very much, oppa!” said Taeyeon as she hugged Taemin.

 

“Me too. I want you to take good care of yourself. If you’ve any problem, call me or tell Hikaru-hyung.” advised Taemin.

 

“Arasso. But what if I get busted?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“As long as the person can keep the secret, you may trust him but if he decides to tell to President Ahn, call me immediately and we’ll do emergency-switch.” explained Taemin.

 

“Okay, oppa!” said Taeyeon.

 

+

 

RING~

School over! Taeyeon packed her things ad went over to meet Taemin. They walked to the café and gave a sweeping look in search for Hikaru and Ryosuke. They found them sitting at the corner table. They walked there politely and greeted them.

 

“Annyeong, Hikaru-hyung and Ryosuke.” greeted them in sync.

 

“Oh~ annyeong, twins!” greeted Hikaru.

 

“Annyeong, Taemin and Taeyeon.” greeted Ryosuke.

 

They sat at the chairs facing Hikaru and Ryosuke.

 

“So, how’s the decision?” asked Hikaru.

 

“Taeyeon agreed to disguise herself as me.” said Taemin, smiling happily.

 

“Oh~ Jjinja?” asked Ryosuke in surprise.

 

“Nde. Please take good care of me.” said Taeyeon.

 

“Of course we will. If you’re busted, four of us are dead.” said Hikaru.

 

“I hope I’ll never been busted.” said Taeyeon.

 

“Okay, so you’ve accepted the plan. I brought two set of namja cloth in here.” said Hikaru, giving Taeyeon a black and white bag.

 

“Kamsahamnida, Hikaru-oppa!” said Taeyeon as she took the bag.

 

“The first suit is for your meeting with SHINee while the other is for your debut day.” said Hikaru.

 

“Oh~ when I’ll stay with SHINee?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“Tomorrow. For the mean time, you bring a few of your cloth. Taemin, can you please lend her a few of your clothes? I’ll buy new namja clothes for her in about 2 weeks.” said Hikaru.

 

“Arasso. I’m not going to stay here, so you can take whatever you want.” said Taemin to Taeyeon.

 

“Jjinja?! Kasahamnida, oppa!” said Taeyeon.

 

”Tomorrow, I’ll be picking you up at 2 PM at your house. Be ready. We need to change your hairstyle and I’ll be giving you some kind bandage wrapper…you’ll know tomorrow.” said Hikaru.

 

“Be ready Taeyeon. Remember, our lives in your hands.” said Ryosuke.

 

“Aigoo~ don’t make her scared.” said Taemin.

 

“Oops~ bianhe, Taeyeon.” said Ryosuke.

 

“Hikaru and Ryosuke, we’ll get going now. Appa will be really mad if we come back home late.” said Taeyeon.

 

“Oh~ okay. Annyeong, twins!” greeted Hikaru.

 

Ryosuke waved them goodbye. They went out of the café and went home.

 

+

 

Haha~ nice chapter or no? Tell me if you don’t like my storyline. Subscribe and Comments!