Little things about you and me

Touches

 

 

The soft hums that Yong guk let out of his lips always brought Himchan this sense of comfort that Himchan just couldn't describe. Sometimes the humming was good and at other times it was not. Himchan had learned to distinguish between the good and bad hums, the gentle sounds of approval or the cold quiet ones of disagreement. 

 

The way Yong guk would hold Himchans hand always brought a new feeling to him. Himchan now knew what the different squeezes and grips meant. There was the content loose hand holding, there was the intertwined fingers 'I love you' hand holding, the gentle squeeze of 'it’s going to be okay', the hard squeeze of 'we'll discuss this later', then there was the tight 'mine' hold to the angry possessive one which consisted of the death grip on his wrist.

 

Himchan loved it when Yong guk would kiss him; sometimes he liked the pure, soft, just touching of lips kiss, a chaste peck and at other times he wanted to kiss passionately, roughly even. Over time Himchan had learned the meanings behind every kiss. Every time Yong guk closed the distance between them, connecting their lips, mingling their breathes and heating Himchans cheeks to a reddish pink, he knew what feelings hid behind it. 

 

Himchan enjoyed the moments Yong guk connected the two of them completely. The heated touches on his skin brought a joy, a pleasure that no one else could. Himchan loved the way Yong guk looked at him as they moved in sync and danced to a rhythmic beat. Himchan loved the gentle creases but he wouldn't deny Yong guk the aggressive touches when the other wanted. He would worry about what had the other stressed or what had the other on the edge but he knew how to calm Yong guk down, by rubbing soothing circles on his back, shoulders or hands, and afterwards, they would talk and Himchan would always relax Yong guk and put a smile on his face. 

They would cuddle afterwards and Yong guk would bring, whatever time it is, food to bed. He would always grace Himchan with a kiss to the temple before they began to eat and just snuggle into each other in bed, watching TV.

 

---

 

When Yong guk is happy, he takes Himchan out, he sings songs for the other, and he kisses him and smiles as bright as the sun, gums and all.

 

When Yong guk is content, he back hugs Himchan when the other is cooking or doing something in the kitchen, he just randomly places kisses on Himchans skin and at times brings home gifts. 

 

When Yong guk is being mischievous, he plays harmless little pranks on Himchan. He leaves shy incomplete touches while just passing by. He plays with Himchans feet under the table and always wears the cheeky smirk that makes Himchan reply with his own. And then they just have this little war that ends with loud laughs and cuddles or a long night and a sour morning the next day with a still cheeky Yong guk with breakfast in hand, claiming he’s won. Mostly it ends with both.

 

When Yong guk is proud of Himchan, he would always drape his arm around the others shoulder, he would hold Himchan close or hold Himchans hand lovingly while they walk down the streets or meet up with their friends. He would wear this smile that would make Himchan feel proud that he's able to make the most important person in his life happy and that's all that truly matters to him. He would bring home fresh flowers and speak highly of the other, not that he doesn't always.

 

When they fight Yong guk has a tendency of getting very quiet to very aggressive. It doesn't end well in both ways, it’s scary both ways. Himchan has always been the vocal one, the silence doesn't ease his rage and the aggression just bores another storm but Yong guk’s a good man, he has never ever dared to harm Himchan in anyway. There fights mostly end in Himchan sleeping alone in the cold bed and Yong guk either leaving for the studio, to write angry compositions or sleeping on the sofa, craving for Himchans warmth.

Both are always very stubborn in their own positions but they never forget about the other, Himchan would always prepare Yong guks breakfast, even if the other is not home. Yong guk would always come to have it with Himchan even if they are still mad at each other. They eat in silence but sitting together and eating all three meals together brings them this serenity that almost always, by the end of the day, both end their grudges. Apologizes are made and the night is spend close and deep into each others embrace and in peaceful slumber because it’s pretty obvious neither of them were able to have a good nights rest.

 

The other times when words seem harder then usual, Himchan cries alone and Yong guk suffers else where, the only thing occupying each their minds is the other. Yong guk always gives up first and kisses Himchans tears away, apologizes whilst making soft promises. When Himchan falls in his embrace but doesn't stop crying, Yong guks heart constricts and he hates himself for making the most precious person in his life cry. He soothes Himchan with kisses all over the others face. He struggles to keep his own tears in because his eyes tear up because his Himchan is hurt. 

 

They always forgive each other at the end of the day, sometimes not even remembering why they were fighting, other times through understanding and cooperation. Yong guk then takes Himchan out and they relax on their date, enjoy themselves with breaths of fresh air and hand holding. Sometimes they just eat ice cream from around the corner, sometimes they go to an amusement park and sometimes they enjoy dinner in high class restaurants. They always remember to remind one another that they hold each other close to their hearts and are special and are appreciated. 

 

Because in the end they love each other and can not even imagine themselves without one another.

 

(After all isn't that what love is?)

 


 

Hey guys!! :D  

So... I should really be studying but yeah... xP Anyways I hope you enjoyed ^^ And Thank you so much for the subs!! :D 

Comments are always loved! <3