Final

Romeo and Juliet and the other girl?

It had been a few months since you confirmed your feelings for Bobby, you've been close friends with him and texted him non-stop always smiling at the cheesy texts he sent.

You: I know I'm awesome don't fall for me too hard (;

Kimbap: I might just fall for you.

You smiled at the text and your tummy did butterflies. Bobby made you forget your ex within days he was your savor. "Jennie...." You called out your friend's name. She was close with Bobby too a bit closer since they have the same career. "I think I like Bobby" you blushed "OMG OMG OMG I TOTALLY SHIP YOU GUYS!!!" She said and hugged you. You smiled and playfully hit her "shhh" you said and laughed resuming to text Bobby. It went on for a few weeks. Bobby and you, you and Bobby. Everything was going good you and Bobby had built up a stronger friendship flirting here and there to the point where you wouldn't pay attention in class anymore due to texting him. "You still texting him?" Mirae your desk partner asked you smiled and nodded your head.

Bobby: I don't see you in class anymore

Me: I know it :P

Bobby: Meet me by my class?

Me: Ok!

After class was over you went to Bobby's class.

YOUR POV: I waited for him outside his door then I spotted him I waved and saw him talk to Jennie. "oh hi ______!" She said I smiled and waved back. Bummer I wanted it to be me and him. SKIP TO FRIDAY "Hey Jennie" I waved to her in the morning "hey" she said and went upstairs. That's odd usually she stands by us in the morning where is she going? "I'm going to catch up with you guys later" I said "okay" Taehee said and I followed Jennie. I followed her all the way upstairs and saw her and Bobby hugging. "they're probably just friends...." I told myself.

LUNCH I sat by Jennie at lunch and looked at her phone.

Bobby: You're too irresistible to let go of 😍

What? I thought they're just friends. Bobby and Jennie had a thing but because of YG policy they're not allowed to date I asked Jennie if they still had feelings for each other and she said no. But clearly something is up.

AFTER SCHOOL

Me: Be honest do you still like Bobby?

Jennie: Honestly yes but I felt wrong to tell you

I sat there and scoffed. She was suppose to be my friend and she lied to me. Now I'm stuck here loving Bobby and then she tells me she still likes him too.

Me: You should of just told me

Jennie: I know but I felt wrong

Me: What about what I felt huh?!

I was mad sad depressed? No I was confused. Jennie: I'm sorry...

Me: Sorry doesn't fix anything. I sighed and threw my phone on my bed.

Bobby: Hey Bobby: I heard what happened

Bobby: Do you hate me?

Bobby: Why do you act like you don't know me anymore?

Bobby: you hate me.

Bobby: Sorry.

I was tired of this I shut down my phone and took a nap

SATURDAY

I forgave Jennie I realized it wasn't my fault or her fault but I don't talk to Bobby anymore I just couldn't bring myself to do it he played me and it hurt. Alot.

2 WEEKS LATER

"Guess what I heard" Taehee said "what?" I asked "Jennie and Bobby are dating" she said that broke me. But I was strong "I don't care" I shrugged. Inside I really did I felt lied to and betrayed by Jennie we just started being friends not to long ago and now they're dating?! She didn't even give me time to heal.... I got up and threw my food away which was rare for me. "I'm not hungry anymore" I said and rested my head on the table. "hey guys!" Jennie came over I got up and left the table. Sorry Jennie I just can't be by you right now. I sighed and went to class.

THE NEXT DAY

"Yeah so did you talk to her?" Taehee asked I shook my head "why is she hiding this from me?" I asked Taehee shrugged. "they've been daying for a week or 2 now...." Haeri said. But I just forgave her 2 weeks ago! I sighed "I'm done" I said the rest of the day I didn't talk to Jennie. BREAKING NEWS JENNIE KIM AND BOBBY ARE DATING! I sat there and looked at them. And I cried. I let myself go. All the sorrow built up and burst. I pulled phone. To Jennie: Congratulations backstabber. I never talked to her again. It's been 5 years, I no longer care about their where abouts what they do where they are. 5 years since I was coping with depression. Because of them I became a victim. Romeo and Juliet had their happy ending I became a bystander who slowly watched and died inside.I