I’ll build walls around my heart so I won’t get hurt again

I’ll build walls around my heart so I won’t get hurt again

*Flashback*

“I hate you.”

“Junhyung-ah-”

“I don’t ever want to see your face again.”

*End of flashback*

you wiped the tear that fell out of the corner of her eye. That was 8 years ago. Why am I still the one who can’t let go? It’s time to let go. She said to herself, breathing in and out. you straighten her shirt and left her office.

you-ssi, you have to make a speech at the new product promotion party.” Her assistant said, as soon as you close the door of her office. “Bwoh?!AISH! next time tell me earlier! I’m not even prepared!”she said, frustrated with her new assistant.

 

************************************At the party***********************************

you stands up on stage, with the mic on one hand and a half full wine glass on the other. She had her assistant drank it a few minutes before. “I’m sorry I’m late, everyone.” She starts to blab about the new product and how happy she is seeing all of her clients coming. you ended her speech and bows slightly.

“Nice speech, you” . a man’s voice made your heartbeat grew faster. She turned. There he was half smirking with two girls on each of his side. His arms wrapped around their small waist. The womans’ outfit a little revealingand now they look vulgar and cheap in her eyes. “I’m sorry. You are…?”  you said, pretending not to know, because her heart starts to ache, her head spinning and her palms sweaty.

“Yong Junhyung. Nice to see you again, you” he said casually. This jerk! What did he say?! Nice to see you again?! Blech! She felt like she’s about to faint but her pride and ego is too- she grip someone’s hand as support. She was fainting. Surprisingly, the warm hand she held, held back.

“Gwaenchana?” Junhyung asked, wearing a worried expression. you can’t breathe now, her other hand gripping the collar of her jacket and the other gripping the warm hand tightly. She sink to the floor, she’s about to faint any second now when suddenly someone scoop her up bridal style. She can barely see,but she was sure that she saw Junhyung’s mouth was twitching in annoyance.

The next morning  you wakes up in an unfamiliar suite. She rubbed her eyes using the back of her and sits upright. “Morning ”a voice said. He was quite tall, broad shouldered, muscular of-course, his hair was dyed brown, sideburns long. He poured her a glass of water and he sitsdown at the edge of the bed, giving her the glass of water.

“Who are you?”

“A famous football star.”

“I would know if you are. I’m asking you for the last time. Who. Are. You?”

“I’m your soon-to-be-husband” he said, leaning in closer to you’s ear. “I’m Yoon Doojoon. Your fiancée ”he whispered, seductively.

Her eyes wide and you accidentally spill water on his white shirt. He’s not wearing anything inside. Damn. Why can’t men wear bra? She can see his defined abs from his wet shirt. She tries to dry him with the comforter and he touched you’s hand . “Gwaenchana… ‘Yeobu’.I think a kiss would make me feel better.” he said, tapping his cheek.

“What? I didn’t even hit you. It’s just water. And. I don’t even know you!”

“Ahh! Arraso~ My love is shy, of course!” he said, grinning. As fast as lightning, the moment you blinks he pecks her forehead and winked at you.

you ‘s face became red and hot. Automatically, she pushed him away and called him “ ‘babo of the babos’ ” . “Arasso, arasso. Go and get a shower, Yeobu,” he said, leaving the room to her.

She made a face and realized that she’s now 21 and should stop it. Her head is filled with questions. I don’t have a fiancée! Right? I don’t. I don’t have one. Right? What happened last night?How did I get here and how did I get into these clothes?!  you gasps. He didn’t! No!!  She jumped of the bed and takes a quick shower.

“Hey darling.” He said, watching the TV,while sipping his coffee at the counter. you close the door behind her and walks to him. “First of all, don’t call me darling. Second, I DON’T HAVE A FIANCEE! Third, what the hell happened last night?! Fourth, How did I get here?! AND FIFTH! I WASN’T IN THESE CLOTHES YESTERDAY!” she practically screamed at him, shoving the clothes that she’s been changed into to him.

“Okay. Okay. Relax. My dear-Sorry. Habit. So to answer all of your questions: I AM your fiancée. Our parents sets us up. I think. But thank God, I like you. Last night, you fainted . So I like a prince carried you all the way back to my suite. AND. I told the FEMALE ASSIATANTS to help you change. AND-----------------I didn’t lay a finger on you. No worries, my love.”

you sighs heavily. A mix of relief and annoyance. She took her jacket and left the suite. “Yeobu! Where are you going?!” Home.” you  said as she close the suite’s door. She entered the grand looking elevator and fortunately, Doojoon was unableto catch up to her.

**************************Ground floor***************************

“YEOBU! WAIT!” you heard Doojoon and quickens her step. He hugs you from behind, gasping. “Wa----------it. …”

you stopped dead.

Here’s the awkward moment when you have Doojoon hugging you from behind and Junhyung in front of you. you’s eyes became wide she seem that she can’t say anything but:

“Jun-hyung…”

--------------------THE END----------------------------

hehehehehe~~~~~~~~~~~inspiration came to me by storm.....lol. so....uhm. Like usuall. Read and comment please ^^