Pemain Kata ( ENG VER = Words Player)

Pemain Kata (The Words Player)

Let me introduce you myself

 

I, someone who was called 'The Blind Words'

 

I met with a man who was called 'The Words Player' with a sword pen which he always carry everywhere.

 

'The Words Player' he was happy to teach me, 'The Blind Words' many thing, of course with his play at words.

 

"Make the canvas as your shield 'The Blind Words', at least you can do painting if you're not good at words". that's advice that he gave.

 

I complied him and made the canvas that I already paint with brush made of dandelion feather I gathered all day as my shield.

 

"'The Words Player' advice is true, looks like i better with painting than to be someone who was called 'The Blind Words'". that's my thought.

 

Me and 'The Wods Player' is getting close, we share words and pictures, I'm getting excited.

 

I see the words as if they are moving image like a visual pictures in a screen, everytime i see it with 'The Words Player'.

 

But,

 

'The Words Player' seems too happy playing words with his pen sword until he stab right in the heart of the pictorial canvas as my shield, with his words, yes me, he stab me.

 

Stupid, indeed

 

Already know he is 'The Words Player' with the famous pen swords, I even volunteered to make the canvas as my shield to fend.

 

Now

 

Let me introduce you myself,

 

I, someone who was called 'The Blind Love'.

 

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com