01. Being his Bestfriend

That's The Forbidden Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Starting today, I will be your bestfriend. I will protect you and I will not allow anyone or anything that might hurt you.” A seven years old Kai said his promise infront of a six years old kid named Luhan who was crying.

"Promise?" Luhan asked,

"Promise." Kai smiles and grab Luhan's hand, they do a pinky swear to lock his promise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Luhan wake up!" Kai shouted,

Luhan slightly rub his eyes and saw his bestfriend wearing a million dollar smile. "How--"

"I used this," His eyes widen when he saw his spare key in Kai's hand.

"." Luhan muttered, he remembered how Kai stole his key last night. He was so drunk that night, he has a lower alcohol tolerance that a one glass of soju can turn him into a tipsy person. "I hate you." He said and he pouted. Showing how irritated he is.

"Don't do that." Kai harldy pinched Luhan cheeks.

"O-ouch... Stop pinching me.."

"I don't want to stop. You hate me right? I hate you too." Kai continue pinching Luhan cheeks until it turned red.

"O-okay.. I don't hate you anymore. Get off of my poor cheeks." Luhan pleased.

"Nah ah. I still hate you." Kai suddenly grin.

"Kai!"

"Say the magic word and then I'll stop." He pouted.

"How dare Kai use his cute side. It's unfair!" Luhan grab Kai's hand, "Fine! I love you! Now get off."

"I love you too!" Kai kiss Luhan cheeks.

Luhan grabbed the pillow near him as fast he could be. He knows that his face just turn red, not because Kai pinched him--but Kai kiss his cheeks. Yeah, he know very well. From the start of his childhood with Kai, his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter