final

Game Over
'The game is over,Jungkook-ah. You lost. You have to do it',said Jin to the poor maknae. It had been 30 minutes since he coaxed the younger to do his punishment. Jungkook had lost in their previous childish game,now he had to do the embarassing punishment. 'No way! No freaking way! I won't do it. It's embarassing',Jungkook screamed on top of his lung. 'Pffft. You're so loud,Jungkook-ah. Do it,or else..',Jimin paused,showing his mischievous smile. 'Or else what?',dared Jungkook. 'Or else i'll tell Taehyung your little secret'. Jungkook gasped at the words. No! He couldn't let Jimin spilled his secret to Taehyung. Especially that secret. Yeah,he had been crushing for the older since his freshman year. Nah,that was an understatement. He had been crushing for the boy since the first time he saw him. 'No! Don't you dare! You're such a meanie,hyung',Jungkook pouted. 'Look who's talking. Face it Jungkook,you lost the game. Just take it as a punishment for making me in my pants last Halloween',Jimin muttered under his breath. 'Fine. I'll do it but not today. Tomorrow,okay?'. 'Fine with me',Jimin shrugged. 'Okay,that's it. Problem solve. You,Jeon Jungkook will do the punishment tomorrow',Jin interrupted their little argument. Jungkook frowned. 'Awww,don't be like that,Jungkook-ah. We'll make sure to pick the best outfit for you',Jimin said in amusement,earning a death glare from the younger. 'Lets get to our class,Jimin',Jin said as he dragged Jimin with him. Jungkook sighed,leaning his back to the bench. Why did he joined the so-called childish game in the first place? ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ 'Jungkook! Open the door. We know you're awake'. Jungkook awakened as he heard noises and a constant banging in his front door. Gah,who's in the right mind would bang into other's door at 6:00 AM. Class won't start till 8:00 AM. Jungkook lazily made his way to the front door. He then pulled the doorknob,reaviling a cheerful Jimin and a slightly sleepy Jin. No wonder,only Jimin could do that. He thought. 'What's up?',Jimin asked as he made his way inside Jungkook house. Jin followed just right behind him. 'What's up? You just bang into my door just to ask that? pffff',Jungkook scoffed. 'Of course not,Jungkook-ah. Look what we bring for you. You'll love it'. Jimin then put the said plastic bag on the table. 'What's that?'. 'You're punishment,duh. You forgot,don't you?'. Jungkook eyes widened. Oh,! How could he forget about the freaking punishment? 'Look what we bought for you. Isn't it cute?',Jin said as he handed Jungkook the light pink dress. Yeah,that the punishment. CROSSDRESSING. He had to wear the dress for the rest of the day. 'Are you telling me to wear this?',Jungkook voice raised an octave. 'Well,yes. Just wear it,Jungkook'. 'Fine. Let me take a quick shower first',Jungkook then went to his bedroom. Jimin watched his dongsaeng in amusement. 'Told you he will listen to me',Jimin elbowed Jin who had his eyea closed. 'Yeah,whatever'. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ 'Yah,hyung. Isn't it too short?',Jungkook asked as he examining his appearance through the huge mirror. 'No,it's not'. 'Don't worry. You look cute',Jin uttered his opinion. 'Jin's right. Truthfully speaking,you look awfully cute. Even Taehyung will fall head over heels for you',Jimin chuckled as he saw Jungkook face heated up. Yeah,He's blushing. 'Stop it,hyung'. 'Enough you too. And now,the final touch-'Jin slipped the pink hairband onto Jungkook silky hair'-perfect'. 'Is this necessary?',Jungkook asked,pointing to the headband on top of his head. 'yes,it is. Now you look just like those disney princesses',Jin said,fangirling. Tccch,Jin and his little obsession over the so called disney pink princesses. 'I think i look like a clown now. I bet eveyone in school will make fun of me',Jungkook sighed. 'It's 7:30 already. Lets go'. They walked to their school since it's not far from Jungkook's house. They finally arrived. 'We better take our leave now. Take care,Jungkookie',Jimin and Jin bid their goodbye as they skipped to their class. Oh,great! Now he's alone! Jungkook tried hard not to make an eye contact with the students as he made his way to his classroom. He kept his head hanging low to the ground. 'Stupid short dress. How can girls wear this? It's above knees. Doesn't they feel 'exposed'?'. Jungkook kept on his little blabbering. His eyes glued to the grown. And then suddenly- BANG! Yeah, happened. Ge bumped into someone. He didn't notice that there were a certain someone infront of him. He managed to drag that certain someone with him as he fell. He had his eyes closed. His back came into contact with the hard floor. Kind you,it hurts like hell. Not to mention the weight of that certain someone crashing on him. 'Are you okay?',a familiar deep voices shoot straight into Jungook eardrums. No way! Isn't that- Jungkook eyes fluttered open slowly. His eyes grew bigger as he saw the boy above him. 'K-Kim Taehyung?',Jungkook muttered under his breath,but loud enough for Taehyung to hear it. 'Yeah,it's me. The one and only,Kim Taehyung',Taehyung said,grinning. A few shades of pink too over Jungkook slightly chubby cheeks as his eyes came into contact with Taehyung's brown one. Jungkook almost squealed as he registered in what position they were in right now. Oh,! He almost forgot that he's wearing a feaking short dress today. Taehyung must had witnessed everything underneath his little dress as he fell just now. Jungkook quickly pushed Taehyung off him. 'I'm sorry,Taehyung-shhi. I didn't mean to',Jungkook apologized to Taehyung immediately. 'Nah,it's okay. No big deal. Taehyung-shhi? Don't be so formal,Jungkook-ah. Just call me hyung or Taehyung if you want'. 'Oh,okay,Taehyung',Jungkook face heated up once more as he said that. Stupid hormones! 'May i ask you something? Why did you wear a dress...and a headband?',Taehyung raised his left eyebrow. He could see Jungkook was struggling for words as he said that. 'W-well. I-i. ummm,how do i say this. I lost in a certain game yesterday. S-so it sort of penalty for me. Y-yeah,stupid me. I must be looking awful righ-'. 'No,you're not. In fact,you look cute',Taehyung cut Jungkook's little blabbering. Jungkook showed a completely confuse expression but the a shy smile decorated his pink plush lips. 'R-really?'. 'Yeah',Taehyung massaged the back of his neck,feeling a little embarassed by his statement. 'ummm,Taehyung. Can i tell you something?',Jungkook asked nervously. Yes,he's gonna confess. 'Yes,what is it?'. Here it comes. Its now or never. Jungkook thought. He then took a deep breath in term to calm his heartbeat. 'I-i like you. I-i l-like you since the first time i lay my eyes on you. I knoe it sound cheesy,but that's the fact. It's okay if yo-',Jungkook was cut by a pair of soft lips. OMG! Taehyung was kissing him. Jungkook melted into the kiss. He closed his eyes and kissed Taehyung back. The kiss that the shared is sweet and innocent. Taehyung was the one who broke the kiss. He looked directly into Jungkook eyes. 'I know,Jungkook. I know that you like me. And i know that you had been following me like a cute little stalker these past years. Don't worry,Jungkook-ah. I like you too',Taehyung gave a quick peck on Jungkook lips as he finished his word. Jungkook on the other hand could not stop himself from blushing. 'So,shall we proceed to the next level? A date maybe?',Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows suggetively. Jungkook nodded shyly. 'I take that as yes. So,i'll pick you up this Sunday',Taehyung said. He then took a quick glance over his watch. 'Oh,. I'm late. I have to go now. See you this Sunday,sweetie. And one more thing,you should wear this dress more often. You look y though',Taehyung eyed Jungkook from head to toes. 'Yah,you ert!',Jungkook smacked Taehyung arm lightly. Taehyung chuckled lightly. He then left but not before flashing Jungkook his signature box smile and a flirty wink.