Prologue: The Rumor Mill

The Young, The Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seoul Prep: the school everyone wants to be in

Written by 1c3_Cr34m_C4k3, The Rumor Mill Founder

 

If you haven’t been living under the rock for the past century then you’ll know that Seoul Preparatory School, or commonly referred to as Seoul Prep by those yearning to be a part of its glamorous student body, has always been known for its reputation as the high-standard educational institution for the rich, the famous, and the gifted.

 

Anyone who’s anyone in South Korea’s high society probably is or has studied at this exclusive institution. Seoul Prep graduates usually move on to embark on their college education in even more prestigious universities and ultimately become influential in anything social, political and economic.

 

Seoul Prep students are deemed to be celebrities in their own right. The admission process not only looks at your financial background but also your intellectual level and skills. Mind you, this is not an institution your daddy can buy you in through generous charitable donations.

 

The lavish school campus is extremely guarded with a high-end security system that wards off paparazzi while school personnel are apparently tight-lipped with the goings-on inside the campus due to non-disclosure clauses in their employee contracts. But don’t worry guys and gals, because The Rumor Mill is the only up-to-date news site that will quench your thirst for Seoul Prep’s juicy gossip. Everything you want to know about Seoul Prep’s high and mighty, we have them here folks!

 

Here’s one juicy detail on the Seoul Prep student body: they’ve got the smartest, richest and most fine-looking young men and women in all of SK. Sign me right in!

 

Unfortunately, with a tuition fee that’s almost forty grand for just one school year only a privileged few are able become a Seoul Prep student.

 

I’ve got good news for you guys--- every year, twenty lucky students from the lower and middle classes are given the opportunity of a lifetime! They get full scholarships to the all-exclusive Seoul Prep.

 

Admission is not a piece of cake though. Getting into the candidate list is harder than booking a table at The French Laundry and the Seoul Prep Board of Directors personally handpick candidates that still have to undergo a r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter