Chapter 1

My Answer

As she gracefully pressed the key on the grand piano she sang the song ,

 

" Nan ganghae boyeodo ,

utgo isseodo ~

Honjail ttaega manha ~

 

Neul geokjeong hana ,

eopseo boyeodo ,

Hal mari manha ~

 

Cheom bon sungan neomuna kkeullyeoseo ~

Igeojeogeot jaeji moshago malhaesseo ~"

 

— My Answer by EXO

 

Her warm tears slowly flowed down her cold cheeks as she recalled ,

 

How she met him 

 

and 

 

How she fell in love .

 

-----

 

Baekhyun walked into the building . The place was dark and secured tight since it's an illegal business . As he stepped in , an early 30's man came and greeted him , "Welcome , Mr. Byun . May I give you a tour around ?" . 

Baekhyun nodded and followed the man.  "They call me Mr. K here , so please call me by that name.." The man spoke after a few minutes of silence . Baekhyun hummed , understanding . They walk passed lots of doors . Baekhyun wondered what were behind those doors .

Mr. K twisted the door knob from the door of the room at the end of the corridor . There are lots of girls , . Pleasuring people , people pleasuring them , they pleasuring themselves with toys and lots . Mr . K recommended Baekhyun a few girls from those . But Baekhyun declined all of them since they all were already 'dirty' . Sehun asked , "Are these you have left? " he spoke with a strict voice . Mr. K sighs and told him the truth . "Actually this is the Level 3 section." He closed the door behind them .

"Here , there are three levels for slavery." They started walk back to where they came from . "Level 1 is where we train them to fit with every size or length using toys so they will feel the pain less later when someone bought them or when they reach Level 3 ." 

 

Then , Baekhyun asked , "How about Level 2 ?" . Mr. K continued , "In Level 2 , they will be train how to give pleasure without using their s .For example , s or pleasuring with their ." Baekhyun nodded . "Here in Level 1 and Level 2 , they're still a . We didn't use men here . Even for the toys , our female workers will manage them." .

"But , when it comes to Level 3 , like you saw just now . We use men . That's where the lose their ity. But those in Level 3 are experts in , believe me ." Mr. K insisted . Baekhyun just nodded showing he understand it .

 

They stopped in front of a door , signed 'Level 1' . Mr . K pushed the door and invited Baekhyun in . It was a very big room , full with beds . The women were resting since they just finished their so called 'lessons' . All of them were sleeping soundly . "Tired maybe.." Baekhyun spoke to himself..

They quietly passed by the beds and Mr. K were explaining a few details about the girls he recommended but Baekhyun were busy looking around at the girls , who were sleeping like there's no tomorrow to sleep anymore.. Baekhyun chuckled a bit at those girls , well they all were very cute when they were sleeping . 

 

Then there it was , at the moment he saw her . He was stunned by her beauty . Baekhyun silently walk to her while Mr. K followed from behind . He looked at her from her top to the heels . Her small face , her cute reddish cheeks , her long hair , her y body , and last but not least her kissable lips . Baekhyun don't know why but he felt wanted to kiss her lips at that moment . He was so captivated by her ..

Mr. K cleared his throat , waking Baekhyun from his hallucination . "I can see that you've choose one already , hmm ?" Mr. K teased . Baekhyun let out a nervous laugh and rub the back of his neck , sneakily took a glance to the beautiful stranger who's lying on the bed . "I think it's a 'yes' ?" . Then , suddenly Mr. K's expression changed . "Are sure you want this one ? Because she can't pleasure you fully . Plus , she's new here . Still a week since she brought here .. Now , are you sure Mr. Byun?"

Mr. K asked for confirmation . Baekhyun hesitated a bit but when he look at her , he just knew it that she is the one . Baekhyun turn his attention to Mr. K and nod without hesitation , "I want her now."

 

----- 

 

The sunlight illuminates her face , making her eyes shut even tighter . She felt very cozy and warm . She felt like she's being hugged by some strong yet comfortable arms . She remembered from last night . 

 

-Flashback-

Mr. K : "Are sure you want this one ? Because she can't pleasure you fully . Plus , she's new here . Still a week since she brought here .. Now , are you sure Mr. Byun?"

A man : "Yes , she is the one.." ."I want her now" .

-End Flashback-

 

"Wait , I was bought by someone last night , I heard their conversation .. was pretending to be asleep , but slept for real . Haishh , stupid ! Stupid !" she argued with herself . "How would I face this guy ? What is he'scruel master that only think of ? What to do ? I'm still 'clean' . don't know how to do those stuffs and what if he abuse me ? Uhhh~ I'm scared !" she cried in her mind . 

 

While she's arguing what to do with herself , pretending she was still sleeping . Baekhyun was enjoying his moment admiring her beauty . The sunlight made her skin looked pale and fair . He don't want to wake her so he quietly played  with her cheeks and gently tugged her hair behind her ears , revealing her neck . God knows how much Baekhyun want to violate her . He got closer to her neck , it gently and planted some soft kisses on it and lastly made a mark showing that she's his property . Baekhyun could hear her slightly whimpered , making him smirked .

 

Back to her , "Oh god !! Is he gonna me ?! Wait he bought I can't deny him . Ottokhe ?!! I'm scared !! Please God ! Help me !!" She argued with herself . Then , she slowly fluttered her eyes , adjusting her eyes with the surroundings. 

 

And their eyes met . 

 

Baekhyun seemed like speechless to made an eye contact with her doe looking eyes . She was too . How she was shocked to her such handsome guy in front of her eyes and by adding that his arms were wrapping around her waist firmly . "Uhhh.. I'm s-sorry b-because I-i slept in y-your preasence .." She apologized with her teary eyes . Baekhyun replied by pulling her closer to him and whispered , "It's okay if you tell me your name.." His voice send chills to her and she replied , "My name is , Lee Gayoung.." . Baekhyun smirked .

 

"I'm Baekhyun"

"And you're mine."

 

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N : Yo ~ there you go .. First chapter .. Idk if yoy like it but do ,

Subscribe / Comment / Upvote !!

Thank you .

 

X0X0 ,

Blue_Syo