Give Me Back My Phone ! Nooo ~

My Mirror-Prince.

You sighed as you finally finished deleting unnecessary message for him to see. xD You flushed the toilet making him believe that you finished doing your business.You opened the door to not see Jeongmin. You looked confused as you were wondering where he went. You shrugged your shoulders and began to watch some television. A few minutes later, the entry door opened to see a panting Jeongmin. You rushed to him and asked, "What happened?"

"I can't tell you," he whispered while blushing.

"Tell me!" you insisted pouncing on his chest.

"Ara, ara. Oh Mai!" he said annoyingly.

You stopped punching him and listened to what he has to say. He began to blush again not speaking.

"TELL ME!" you shouted using your manly voice. {YES, YOUR SO DEEP AND MANYLY VOICE!}

His eyes widen, he had never ever heard something like that. He gulped down his saliva, for his throat was getting really dry. 

"I-I peed," he mumbled softly blushing mad.

"Where?" you asked curiously. 

"Outside."

"Where exactly?" you questioned.

"A-Around the bush," he stuttered.

"Oh."

"AHHHHHH!" a familiar voice screamed coming from outside.

Both you and Jeongmin rushed outside to see Bambi looking really wet.

"What happened to you?" you asked sounding concern.

"Is this pee!" she horrifyingly yelled. "EWWW!"

Jeongmin kept quiet while blushing in embarrassment. 

"Wait! Why are you here!" she shouted pointing at you.

"Choiyo?"

"Yes, YOU!"

"Uhmm,.. I just came to visit. That's all," you lied.

"Whatever, now move!" she yelled stomping towards the door while pushing you roughly.

You fell on the hard pavement as your boss reached for your hand and helped you up. 

"Kamsahaminida," you thanked him before following Bambi inside.

 

~

 

Minutes passed, Bambi and Jeongmin were acting all lovey dovey on the couch which made you irritated. You felt like puking just watching the scene. You stood up from the couch and got your bag.

"I'm going home," you exclaimed walking towards the door.

Before Jeongmin can even say anything, you slammed the door shut. You were feeling really sick as you began to walk home.

"Why does she have to come?" you asked looking really annoyed. 

*Bring* you stopped walking and reached for your pocket. In your surprise, you still have Jeongmin's phone. You read the text message.

Yo, it's L.joe.

   I know you already said no, but can you pretty please come to the business trip. Your girlfriend will understand. Just celebrate your 500 days anniversary with her after the business trip. And I heard that Infinite will be there. ^.^ Hope to see you!

P.s You can bring a friend along.

"Omo!" you squealed. "I want to come. I want to see my Namstar. Ouuuh ~"

"_____-ah!" a familiar voice called you.

You turned around to see your boss. 

"C-Can I have my phone back?" he asked breathlessly. 

You shook your head from left to right and gave him a mehrong.

"Bwoh! But I need my phone," he pleaded while giving you his adorable puppy eyes.

"I'll give it to you in one condition," you stated.

"What condition?" he asked curiously while tilting his head to the left.

"Bring me with you to the business trip!" you exclaimed.

"Bwoh!!?"

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.