Ch.1

Your Second Choice

L.joe's POV

"You're a nice girl Ava, you really are but you deserve better than me" I said trying to comfort her. "Lee Byunghun I love you sooooooo much. You're all I want, I will never find a man as good as you" she cried. I looked around franticly. "You don't deserve me though" I stated firmly. "Give me one reason why you aren't good enough for me!" she demanded. "Um well I cheated on you with this other girl and well I think I fell in love with her" I lied. Her eyes widened and she gasped, raising her hand. Before she could slap Iseul popped up. "That's my new girlfriend, bye" I said quickly before rushing away. I wrapped my arm around Iseul's shoulder. "That was close" I said breathlessly. *whack* Iseul smacked my forehead. "I can't believe you did that to such a nice girl. But what's worse is I helped you" she groaned. "Yah!!! Lee Byunghun I will find you again one day and I will make your life a living hell!!" Ava screamed from behind. "Okay maybe she's not that nice" Iseul chuckled nervously. "Let's make a run for it before she eats us alive" I suggested. "Good idea" she agreed.

Iseul's POV

he grabbed my hand and we sprinted out of the park into the crowded sidewalks. We bobbed and weaved through people walking by. Once we thought we were far enough we stopped running. "That was my exercise for the month" I gasped. L.joe just through his head back and laughed. "I'm serious, I'm literaly breaking a sweat right now" I stated and fanned myself. "Ice cream?" he asked and pointed to a small ice cream shop.

 

I nodded, "but you're paying. After all I did almost get killed because of you." He rolled his eyes and agreed. We entered the ice cream shop, hundreds and hundreds of different types of ice cream were presented. "All right pick one, any one" he annouced to me. "I hope understand that now you said that I'm going to pick the most expansive one right?" I laughed. "WHAT?!" he exclaimed. I laughed and ran off to find the most expensive ice cream. I scanned through the different varieties. "L.joe-ah come here!" I hollered him over. He grumbley walked over, "Okay which one?" I pointed the macaroon ice cream sandwich. "Really?" he groaned. I nodded eagerly. He sighed. "Excuse me" he motioned toward one of the workers. "Hi how can I help you?" a cute guy, probaly a year or two older than me said. "Can I get two of those" L.joe directed him. The guy nodded and glanced over at me, smiling shyly. I smiled back.

L.joe paid and we left. Before he could eat it I stopped him, "Hold on, I have to Instagram this." I snapped a quick picture.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShG2k7x8EiHu7NL64SWO9G5h2898uAKORpu1qAOe8kp3sSB6gmtw

"Can I eat it now?" he said, obviously annoyed. "Yup" I chirped. He took a careful bite out of it, I followed. I moaned in satisfaction. "This is so good" I sighed. "At least it was worth my money" he mumbled. "Oh shut up mister super star and my father is the president of Korea" I retorted.

We spent the rest of the day hanging out. Going to the park, watching movies, eating, laughing. It was great.

>>>>>>>>>>TIME SKIP TO MORNING>>>>>>>>>

I awoke the next morning to my clock blaring through my ears. I groaned and turned it off. I hated Mondays. I mean of course who didn't. I laid in my bed for the next 15 minutes. I finally got ou tof bed and got ready. I put on my at-least-I-tried outfit.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSG1rJTKhUNMd-QX5TrfFBMkqqQCU91sPH5T_Fo6mPutHKf018T7w

I checked my clock and notice I had gotten ready really quick. I wandered around my studio apartment. It was still fairly new to me, being the fact that I had moved in less than a month ago. It was fairly large for just one person living here, but I liked it.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHQhvWI0Msmn6-eoCDd363z2x2sREyD2Wwgqw8ogjWSTSKDfhg

I went into my kitchen and made myself some coffee. Wow it felt great to think that this was my apartment, my home. I had it all to myself, no one to bother, no one to tell me what to do, no one to nag at me. It was nice and quiet. Well I couldn't always do what I wanted because I had neighbors;a small family but they were barely around. I filled my coffee up into my cute travel coffee cup and grabbed my Macbook that was charging in my living room.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY1YXxynSmr_2DX5yogyYkrM_VntbkQ2IwjVyjOYu2WesHs0rRIw

I walked down the hall to the elevator. Before the door closed a man slipped in. We stood there awkwardly. I left the building, with the guy on my tail. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around. "Exuse me sir but are you following me?" I interigated him. He shook his head immediately. "Ani, I live down the hall from you and I'm on my way to the bus stop." he explained and pointed. "Oh" I whispered, "I'm sorry." I felt really stupid. "It's fine" he replied, "it's not your fault, it's no ones' fault." "Well then this "no one" must be pretty stupid for doing this" I chuckled, he did too. "I'm Jeongmin, Lee Jeongmin" he introduced himself and flashed me a bright smile.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0TIWyXelWzdF0kEjKu5zvFZmLDWGXAdnEhbF81QMlatqPaU7x

"Iseul, Im Iseul" I introduced myself too and smiled. The shush of the bus stopping broke our short silence. The door of the bus flew open. "Lady's first" he said and gestured me to go in. I did and he followed. I sat down in the middle-front seat.

"So..." he began.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I'm sorry it had to end this way. I kinda got writer's block. I have no idea what  they should say next or what actions to do. I'll come up with it soon though. Please anticipate the next chapter! I love you all (that are reading this and if you are a subscriber of this or if you are going to subscribe I love you even more)