Welcome Back

Welcome 2015

When Jiyong entered the old warehouse, todays location of their photoshoot, he was beyond edgy.

His palms were sweaty, his fingers didn't dare to stay calm, always fumbling around with the sleeves of his sweater.

A coordinator greeted him and dragged him off into a quieter corner, far away from cameras and their horrible flashing lights.

Without wasting much time she started tugging on his hair, applying a huge, unnecessary amount of hair products to style it perfectly.

His expression was stern as he watched himself in the mirror.

Just how messy he had looked a few movements before.

He was praying for the make-up artist to show up soon; his eyes were still red and slightly swollen.

'Cried too much last night.'

 

 

After a few minutes the hair stylist stepped away, making way for the awaited, rather young girl who immediately made it to her task to make him look somehow presentable.

Once he was done and content with the outcome he was forced into some clothes that were almost colourless, a simple mixture of brown and black, and lead into a room from where he could already here s laughter.

One stood out in particular, his heart picking up its pace as he breached the door.

Seunghyun.

He sat there, Youngbae and Seungri in lone chairs to his right and Daesung on his left, his black hair neatly styled back as if to show off his good looks.

Their eyes met and Jiyong was smitten.

The smiled, which the older sent him was breathtaking and as he patted the empty spot on the couch next to him the leader was sure to die from happiness.

With a huge smile tugging at the corner of his lips Jiyong slid into place next to his ex-boyfriend.

And hopefully soon boyfriend.

 

 

A rather young guy introduced himself and gained their attention, telling them about todays order of events.

Jiyong took this time to let his mind drift away slightly, as he had already read the instructions earlier when nobody was looking.

All of them looked fine, Seungri seemed to be a bit exhausted but the leader didn't waste another thought about it because he had just returned from Japan a day ago.

His eyes went further until they finally landed on Seunghyun.

The older looked good, healthy and had even gained a bit of weight, softening the hard outlines of his face.

He reminded him of the young Tabi. Young, clumsy, chubby Tabi. Cute, adorable Tabi.

The one he fell in love with and had been ever since then.

"Okay, five minutes then we'll start", the guy announced before heading off, followed by everyone besides Seunghyun and him.

 

 

Jiyong's eyes went wide as he realized that they were actually alone.

He was making up various ways how to start a conversation but Seunghyun took that burden off his shoulders, "I've thought about it, you know."

Anxiety bubbled in the youngers stomach, he was feeling so close to going insane because of his curiosity, "And..?"

The voices of the other members were getting closer rapidly so his hyung shrugged him off, "Let's talk later."

"But...but you said you'd-..", he stopped mid-sentence as the others joined them again and finished the sentence silently, '...give me a sign.'

The leader pouted and hung his head low but glanced at the man next to him as he laughed.

He was surprised to find him in kissable distance, his face even more handsome up close, "I miss you."

Jiyong grinned brightly until his cheeks hurt and Seungri pleaded him to stop because he looked like a total creep.

 

 

 

 

They filmed the first part, their individual interviews. The pause afterwards Jiyong used to reminisce while watching Seunghyun.

No matter what filled his mind at one moment he always ended it with, 'Will it be different this time? Will I be different? Does he still want me?'

He remembered how they were years ago.

 

 

Ever since he met Seunghyun, who clumsily introduced himself as T.O.P. and then tried to explain his name in broken English, he knew that he was in trouble.

He instantly felt attracted to the tall male, something about him luring him in and keeping him there.

During their trainee days he was the only one capabled of bringing Jiyong down when he was overdoing it, always calming him down and comforting him when he needed it.

They gradually became closer until some day closely before their debut it happened, they happened.

Three years of happy, secret relationship followed that got destroyed by Jiyong's selfishness.

In the beginning of 2009 he set himself a goal; to produce a solo album.

And in order to chase after his dream he dropped Seunghyun in the cruelest way possible.

Frankly speaking, he ousted the day of their break up from his memories, erasing all the expressions Seunghyun had pulled with tears streaming down his face.

The oldest member was falling and Jiyong didn't even realize, he was too caught up in producing.

He only noted as Youngbae confronted him with the harsh words, "What did he ever do to you to deserve this kind of a treatment?"

From this moment on the leader began craving him again, but he was gone. Shut himself off and out. Ignored him perfectly and minimized their interaction to the least necessary amount.

 

 

Jiyong wanted him back in his life so badly that he proposed an idea to Hyunsuk, that forced Seunghyun to communicate with him.

GD & TOP.

It was perfect and for months the younger was in heaven.

Sometimes for weeks in a row he got to be with Seunghyun, even if they stayed in different rooms every night.

In front of the cameras he had to act normal, as if he'd still give a about him.

But as soon as this project ended the older one retreated again.

 

 

Since then they went on normally again, no hate but no love either. And certainly no friendship.

Until half a year ago.

As in the middle of the night the door to Teddy's studio suddenly flung open, giving Jiyong half an heartattack, only to reveal a styled up Seunghyun with a cup of coffee in his hold, which he placed in front of Jiyong before he sunk into the black leather couch with a sigh.

Jiyong tried, he honestly tried, but he couldn't tear his eyes away from him.

His legs were clad in the tightest, black jeans he had ever worn, topped off with a light blue button up shirt and a blazer that matched with his jeans colour.

Seunghyun looked as if he had jumped right out of a magazine, even his hair was styled fluffily.

With much difficulty the leader avoided his gaze and sipped on his coffee before popping a question, "What are you doing here?"

Instead of answering the other asked right back, "Why didn't you join my birthday party? And don't lie, telling me you forgot when I know exactly that you have an alarm set especially for me."

Jiyong gaped at him, asking himself if the older one was drunk, but he most certainly wasn't.

 

"You haven't changed since then, Jiyong. You may change your hairstyles, your outfits and your style of music but on the inside...on the inside you will always be my little leader."

Seunghyun slowly approached him and kneeled down in front of him, coming to eye level with his ex.

"What you said all those years ago...do you still feel like that? Do you still want me back?"

'Yes. Yes. YES!', Jiyong's mind was screaming but he only nodded as a reply because he didn't trust his voice right now.

"I...I miss you a lot lately. I know it's not the best idea to get together immediately but I'd really like to end the silence between us and start over. I want to be your friend again, someone trustworthy. I want to spend the days and nights with you, just sitting here in this stupid studio, writing songs, one after another. And one day I want to be your boyfriend again."

 

 

 

Jiyong was basically overflowing with amazing ideas after that.

His mood had gotten better, and the sole reason to this was Seunghyun.

He wore a smile on his lips for five months straight whenever he set foot into the company, knowing that after two minutes he'd be up on the third floor, next to his love, talking and laughing with him like they hadn't done in ages.

Then, one month ago he had received a simple text from him in the middle of the night, consisting of only one word that alone had a huge impact on Jiyong.

'Why?'

No more was added and he only understood as he logged into their group chatroom, coming to face with pictures that showed him and some random guy from two nights ago.

He wanted to reply to Seunghyun's message so badly, but he didn't know with what. In the end, he settled on a simple dot, like he had always done years ago to show that he was upset.

And the older hadn't forgotten their code.

Not even half an hour later he stood in front of Jiyong, a hurt expression pulling his face out of shape.

 

He gave the leader time. Time to explain himself before answering and making a decision.

"I need to think about this. I trust you when you say that he came onto you but I need time. I will...will show you a sign regarding my decision."

For a month straight they hadn't seen or spoken to each other, apart from the few times they were forced to practice together.

 

 

 

 

And now they were here.

Caught in an old, rotten warehouse thanks to a photoshoot.

Daesung and Seunghyun were still missing, while the other three were patiently waiting for them so that they could continue with their group interview which basically consisted of asking each other questions.

When the two appeared Jiyong's heart sank; his ex looked nervous, eyes darting around the room but always flickering back to him.

Daesung patted the oldest members back and sent him a thumbs up with an encouraging look.

The leader shot him a suspicious look that faded as soon as Seunghyun sat down next to him and pressed his foot secretly against his, as if to tell him to quit the jealous act like he had done hundreds of times before.

They passed the questions easily, fooling around now and then and Jiyong felt his world coming to balance as him and his ex actually teamed up against Seungri.

But nevertheless, Seunghyun appeared nervous.

He couldn't sit still, his hands were constantly fumbling with his ear or his side bangs.

Something seemed to snap inside of him that killed all of his strange acting, and the trigger was a simple question.

"Are you a fan of another artist?"

 

 

The oldest thought for a bit before replying when it was his turn, "Notorious B.I.G., I've like him ever since I was a teenager."

"So...", Jiyong began but shut his mouth and smiled instead as he remembered just why Seunghyun liked the rapper so much.

"Yes, you are right."

Youngbae gaped shortly and asked, "You knew what he was going to say?"

Seunghyun shrugged, "Yeah, this is us."

The smaller singer sent them a threatening look, telling them to shut up through it.

As they continued on to Youngbae, Jiyong felt a nudge at his knee and looking down he found Seunghyun's hand next to it, a finger of his drawing shapes against the side of his leg.

And for once more, the leader couldn't stop the smile from blooming on his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you for your hard work! We'll contact YG as soon as the video's done. Enjoy the rest of the night and get home safely!"

 

"Guys! What are we doing tonight?!"

Seungri entered the dressing room on Youngbae's back, who dropped him onto the couch with a loud thud and a mumbled, "I'm way too old for this..."

Daesung's inner party lion instantly lit up and he joined the maknae, instantly beginning to talk animatedly about this night, where to go and who to meet.

Soon, Youngbae entered their discussion too and even Jiyong got curious.

When the maknae asked him if he wanted to go with them he almost agreed but Seunghyun had different plans.

"Sorry, but we'll pass. Jiyong wanted to show me his crystals."

Before Seungri had even time to open his mouth and throw a fit their manager budged in, telling him to get into the cars, the band splitting up along the way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So...crystals, huh?", Seunghyun entered the apartment that he once partially lived in and after a few moments ended up in the living room, peeking around.

Jiyong followed him shortly after, his heart aching at the way the older did the most simple things.

His shoes placed in the exact same spot as years ago, his way to the living room was still the same. He always stopped in front of the door that lead into the kitchen, looking out for any traces of food, and then went on, brushing his fingers over the furniture along his way, taking in its sometimes rough material.

"You really want to-..."

"I was just kidding, Jiyong. Wanted to easen up the mood before it gets too serious."

The younger nodded even though Seunghyun couldn't see him as he was staring out of the huge window, so he flopped down onto his soft sofa and patiently waited.

 

 

 

"Notorious B.I.G....you still remember?"

Seunghyun watched him through the reflection of the glass in front an shot him an offended look, "How dare you believe that I'd actually forget? Jiyong, I know that I'm sometimes slow and stupid but how...how could I ever forget you?"

The accused younger turned his head, ashamed of the thoughts that had crossed his mind.

 

 

~2006~

Jiyong was surprised by his own acting, just as much as Seunghyun.

After all, just half an hour ago he had dragged his lover into their shared bedroom, closed the door and kissed him passionately.

And thirty minutes later he was on his back, Seunghyun in between his widely spread legs, kissing and caressing him to make up for the pain he was putting the younger through.

The speakers were blasting B.I.G.'s music at full volume, sending vibrations throughout the whole room and just as the song hit his they hit theirs.

Jiyong was exhausted beyond words and wanted nothing more than to drift off but Seunghyun kept him awake.

His sweet words whispered into his ear kept him awake and sane.

 

Youngbae interrupted their intimate moment roughly, standing in the doorframe with a stunned expression.

The couple could see his lips moving, probably stammering out something awkward and then he was gone again.

They both burst into a fit of laughter, which ended in Seunghyun kissing his neck before whispering into his hair, "This will be forever my favourite artist...just because of you."

~       ~

 

 

"But seriously, Ji, why crystals?"

The younger fumbled with his fingers as he answered, "Remember when we were in Japan? You know, without Big Bang, just the two of us? And you told me that you like crystals because..."

"They remind me of you. Your pure perfection that always shines without interruption. Well, at least you used to shine... You've become dull lately, Jiyong. What happened?"

"There's been something on my mind...apart from you, I mean", Jiyong sighed, and leaned forward on his knees, "Kiko has called me two weeks ago. We talked a bit, about our recent projects, and she hung up with the proud words, 'I'll contact you when I'm in Korea and then we'll catch up properly'. Since then she's texting me almost daily, using those ridiculously cute emoticons. I don't know what to do anymore, hyung."

Seunghyun watched as his leader buried his face into his palms, groaning loudly as he did.

He knew exactly how much this woman bothered him ever since they met years ago.

Apparently for her a one-night-stand was supposed to keep going, but for Jiyong it was only .

 

 

Seunghyun sat down next to him, embracing his side and pulling him close.

"Just meet up with her and tell her how you feel... She's obviously still hung up in the past."

"But won't you-..."

"Ji, I've told you a month ago that I trust you and that didn't change. Listen, I want you back but I want you fully and not with thoughts of Kiko haunting your mind."

The older pressed his nose into his hair and continued, "Forget about her, tell her to off and focus solely on me."

"Seunghyun...since years you're the only thing on my mind. I'm sorry for being such an before my solo album...and I'm sorry for forcing you into this whole GD&T.O.P. thing."

"Stop apologizing already. You made a mistake, maybe because you were too young, but it was my stubbornness that prevented us from getting back together. Let's just say we were both stupid and reckless and forget about it, okay?"

He gave the younger some time to think before continuing, "Jiyong, I'm not mad at you anymore for dumping me six years ago. Right now, I simply want you back because I still have feelings for you. Can you accept that?"

'He forgives me? He's really willing to forget about my idiotic acting and take me back?'

 

 

 

Before Jiyong could retort Seunghyun spoke up again, his voice laced with serious concern, "Are you alright? Why are you crying?"

He brought up his hand to cup the leaders face, wiping away the stray tears.

After in a shaking breath it simply broke out of the younger, "I love you, Seunghyun. I still ing love you and I can't believe that you...you still want me!"

"God, Jiyong, please calm down. I don't want you to suffer from a heart attack because of me. And please say that you'll take me back or I'll be the one dying here soon."

Jiyong kissed the older tenderly instead of replying and drew him in like he had done hundreds of times before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, and by the way, don't ever dye your hair pink again."

Jiyong giggled against his hyung's bare chest, patiently waiting for him to continue.

"Because it made me want to you. I had a really hard time to restrain myself. And god! Don't remind me of that one concert when you decided to wear a bandana with it, I constantly praided that no one would see my ."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"It had been a rough year between us. Although we spent a lot of time together there was still bad air between us. And how the hell would you have reacted if I had just told you one night, 'Damn, Ji, I really want to you against the wall right now.'?"

"I would have most definitely given in. I wanted you like mad, believe me."

"Well, now I'm here and I'll make up for all the that we've missed."

 

Jiyong squealed in delight as he was rolled over and pinned down once again, Seunghyun settled between his spread legs.

"I love you, Jiyong."

"I love you too...", the leader kissed him, teeth tugging on his lower lip afterwards, and panted, "And now shut up and make love to me again."

 

 

 

 

~

this is...I don't know what

just sounded like a good idea in my head

hope you enjoy it

love you : *

 

p.s.: talkt to me, people! and prompt me if you want ^.^