Promise

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank You, I'm so Sorry, I Love You.

 

"Are you really sure about this?" Suho asked Chanyeol for the nth time. The giant rapper lean on the balcony as he looked up to the sky and heave a deep sigh. "Yes, hyung. It's All or Nothing now." Suho nods his head and smiled warmly at Chanyeol. He can't say no to him, Suho knew and witnessed how lost Chanyeol from the past few months. He did not know the reason back then but Chanyeol took all his courage and asked him a favor that could ruin himself or many the whole group.

"I can't tell you if you're right this time but all I can say is whatever happens I'll be in your back supporting you." Chanyeol chuckled bitterly. "I know that hyung, that is why I asked you this."

"So.. its already tomorrow night huh?" Suho said glancing at his friend's reaction. A small smile crept to Chanyeol's face but he failed to notice the sadness in his eyes. "Yes. Will she come hyung?" Chanyeol asked hopefully.

Suho shook hsi head, "I don't know. Maybe but Chanyeol don't let your expectations high. We can't predict the future."  

"Yes hyung." Chanyeol replied and faced the leader, "Thank you hyung. For everything." He said and pulled Suho in a tight hug. Suho frowned, it feels like Chanyeol'sreally determined to do his plan and by that he accepted the consequence of his action.

After their conversation, Suho called it a night. Both men went to their respective rooms to sleep but Chanyeol can't seem to sleep. He was ecstatic and anxious at the same time. Chanyeol took his phone sitting on the bedside table and stare at the picture of a beautiful girl sleeping on his bed.

 

[Chanyeol's POV] 

"Okay guys, this is our last performance. Let's have fun at the stage!" Suho hyung screamed his lungs out and stretched his hands in front of us and we all took and hold it before we disperse at our locations under the stage for our final performance. The spring below me took off sending us flying up to the stage. I landed safely so as everyone else. The lights are blinding us again but that didn't stop me from searching her in the crowd.

"Please... be here."

"You must be in here."

I heard Lay hyung started talking as our fans screamed in happiness. I smiled forcely. I hope no one noticed it or no one recorded it but whatever, they could think anything they interpreted with that smile. They don't know anything about me or her or whatever happening in my life.

"I'm pretty surprise when this song received a lot of support and love from all of you." I glanced at Lay hyung, he and Chen threw me a comforting smile. They knew my plan. I asked Suho hyung to help me tell them and persuade them to agree on me.

"This song was written by Me, Chen and Chanyeol." Lay hyung said and I noticed how uncomfortable he is when he said that line. The truth is, It's me who had written it but I asked them to lie. That Lay hyung and Chen wrote the lyrics and I only wrote the rap lyrics. I smiled at Lay hyung and nodded my head. "So can you please us the story behind the song?"

I feel myself smiled bitterly and the insides of me starting to knot. "Please be here." It was Chen's voice who pulled me again out of my trance. "This song is written because of all the hardships we went through, the issues and heartbreaks." The fans awed and felt symphatic. They thought it was because of all the issues we had in the past months, few of them were behind this song, The nullification of contract of Kris hyung and Luhan hyung was also behind the song but thruth to be told - this song is dedicated to her. My only love.

"I miss you." I murmured and stiffened. They too looked at me with shocked faces, I cleared my throat nervously and laughed. I better said something or else. "Chen is right. This song is a promise that all of you must remember. That all those hardships we went through we'll get over it as one. I'm sorry for this because it's a sad song." The fans started chanting our names including Kris hyung and Luhan hyung's name.

"But I promise you that we'll work hard and give you a happy song next time." After my speech, Baekhyun tapped my shoulders and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter