Chapter 1

When He Came

Placing the phone down, his heart was beating. His younger brother stared at him with worry in his eyes. "Hyung?" nothing. But after a few minutes he looks up and smiles.

"I got it" Yoseob said smiling even more. He had asked to be part of a new cafe, Style Cafe. " You got the job?" the youngest asked. 

The elder nodded a thousand times. "I got it Dongwoon." 

Dongwoon ran and hugged his brother. This was his first job. He needed this the most.

He had just left school and with Dongwoon still in school he needed to pay the rent and bills. So this was a good thing in his eyes.

"When do you start?" his brother asked. "Tomorrow. Full time. I won't be back till 7pm" Dongwoon only nodded. There was a knock at the door they both look at eachother.

The younger went to open it then hugged the man.

"Whoa there kid. I don't normally get this sort of welcome" Dongwoon giggled and pulled him in.

"Hyung got the job" he said with a huge smile on his face. 

The man, Kikwang has been friends with the brothers since they were children. "That's great" the other nodded and looked at Dongwoon. "Don't you have homework?" the younger looked between the two and ran up the stairs. Kikwang shut the front door and sat down. 

"So what's up?" 

"I need this. Not for me but  Dongwoon." his friend nodded. "I know. i'm always here if you need extra money. Umma and Appa know your situation. I mean you just became your brothers offical guardian" 

A small nod and smile is what he got in response. "OW" they looked up the stairs then at each other. "Whats wrong?" Yoseob ran upstairs. He wanted to protect his brother no matter what. He lost his parents he didn't want to loose him to. 

Finally he got to his room to see blood on he floor. "Oh you silly boy.. What happened?" Kikwang soon followed then looked away. "Sorry I'll wait down stairs" the brothers nodded.

"I forgot he doesn't like blood. Now stay here well I go get tissues" the youngster only nodded.

He had tears from eyes already falling. More blood to, from his fingers.

"Hey hey it's fine. Just need to be more careful what happened?" Yoseob asked again coming back in the room, at the same time trying to calm him down.

"I wanted to open the letter from the school with the scissors. Then.." he couldn't contiune because of the pain in his left hand.

"It's ok look most of the blood is gone." with one eye opened Dongwoon looked at him and smiled.

"Here let me." the elder said standing up opening the letter.

 

"What does it say?" 

A big smile from Yoseob came. "Your grades." Dongwoon sank into his seat. "What's the bad news?" he asked. The brother chuckled "no bad but good. All A's" the younger took the paper "All A's" he looked at his brother was smiling.

"Show Kikwang" the other nodded and ran down says.

Yoseob looked at the clear blue sky. I hope it stays like this for tomorrow because my life changes.


For me and Dongwoon.
_________________________________________
First chapter! Please comment.