... realized he actually likes old t-shirts.

That first time, when Jimin...

The things are not always what they seem to be :)

__

Two weeks had passed since Jimin had his photoshoot and also the last time he saw Hoseok. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to meet him, but he had been extremely busy lately. The photographer really liked working with him, so Jimin ended up staying in the hotel for almost a week to attend all the shooting the photographer had planned. He didn’t want to ask Hoseok every single day to drive him in both ways, his hyung had his own work and problems. Working with such a professional was very tiring and Jimin was actually happy he could go straight to bed after work, not worrying about making his way home for another 200 km. His relief after so exhausting week was not surprising then. He was also really glad that his parents had agreed to take care of his cat when he was away,

Jimin quickly realized that he and Hoseok hadn’t even talked on the phone much, they had been rather exchanging short messages, not counting a few photos from the shooting plan which Jimin had sent to his friend. So when Hoseok finally called him on the day of Jimin’s last shooting, it was totally understandable  that the younger boy got extremely excited. Of course he wanted to come on Friday to watch movies. Of course he wanted to stay the night and show to Hoseok his new pictures from the photoshoot. His happiness reached the top when Hoseok agreed for Jimin to take Oliver with him, because there’s no way Jimin would left his cat alone for another night. And he had to admit that Oliver was really good at complicating things in the best way possible. Thanks to him Jimin and Hoseok had had an opportunity to sleep together the last time, so Jimin couldn’t wait to see what their next meeting will bring.

He had totally accepted the fact he was slightly, just a little bit attracted to his best friend, not really in a friendly way, but it was still ok as long as he didn’t do something stupid. Jimin was thinking it will just go away by time, when they both meet someone interesting or one of them starts a serious relationship. He decided to spend his time with Hoseok in the best way possible and enjoy their friendship not worrying about the future. Maybe it’ll be a little bit hard to ignore things that used to be normal earlier, like sleeping together or walking around half-, but he wanted to try his best to hide his feelings and not let Hoseok know about anything that was happening in his head. It’ll be better that way, even though it may be hard for Jimin, knowing that Hoseok was being such a tease all the time.

__

“Why do you always have to be late?”

Well, it wasn’t really a nice welcoming, but Jimin was happy to see his hyung anyway. Yes, he was a little bit late, but for a pedantic person like Hoseok, even those few minutes were a serious thing. But his snappish comment didn’t stop Jimin from coming up to him for a warm hug. They hadn’t seen each other for just two weeks, but it was enough for Jimin to start missing his hyung. It was nice to see his sunny smile again and forget about all problems, at least for those few hours they’re going to spend together. It may be hard for Jimin to act normal when he was having just a little crush on his friend, but he believed he can surely survive this meeting without Hoseok noticing anything weird.

“It’s nice to see you,too, Jiminnie!” Hoseok said cheerfully against Jimin’s shoulder, who for some strange reason, didn’t want to let him go and break up their way too long hug. When older boy had finally managed to escape Jimin’s embrace, he could take a clear look at his friend’s face and he quickly noticed some dark circles under his eyes. “You look tired, though. You worked hard, didn’t you?” Hoseok continued, gently petting younger’s cheek, sending a series of chills down his spine and causing his face to heat up. Jimin was surprised that even that an innocent touch could cause such a reaction. It was such a relief for him when his hyung finally looked away from him and led him to the kitchen, giving him some time to collect his mind and reprove himself for that overdone skinship. Hoseok could had thought something inappropriate about him or even started suspecting his tiny little affection, and it could be tragic in result.

“Yea, I had a lot of work.” Jimin admitted quietly, sitting on top of the kitchen island and watching his cat wander around the room, getting to know that new place. He had never brought Oliver to Hoseok’s place before, and he just realized he hadn’t taken any food for him. It was maybe third time when Hoseok invited him to his flat, but Jimin was already feeling comfortable, he knew exactly where everything was and what he could find in his hyung’s fridge. He took some milk from it and poured it in a small bowl, along with some leftover pasta. Oliver clearly wasn’t delighted with that meal, but  when he had realized it’s all he could get, he ate it and left the kitchen, probably looking for a good place to take a nap. “I have some pictures from the photoshoot, I’ll show you later.” Jimin added after a while, back on top of the kitchen island, confidentially admiring Hoseok’s back, narrow waist and no, he obviously wasn’t checking out his , never. He sighed quietly and looked away, mentally facepalming himself.

“Here we go again.” he thought, when Hoseok had finished making their coffee and invited Jimin to the living room, talking about some annoying secretary working in his dance academy. “What if I can’t make it? What if nothing will be the same now?” he thought again, sitting in the armchair and taking the mug from Hoseok's hands. It had been just a few minutes and Jimin was already feeling uncomfortable, but he decided to not give up and try his best to act normal. He just had to remember that he and Hoseok were just friends, and that’s it.

“So, show me these pictures, Mr. Model.” Hoseok laughed queitly, sitting on the arm of Jimin’s armchair and taking a sip of a coffee. Well, the fact that there was no couch in Hoseok’s flat might be problematic, and Jimin had just realized that. He had totally forgotten that his hyung didn’t have a sofa, just few armchairs. And that mean…

“We’re going to be sleeping together?! In bed?!” Jimin panicked in his mind, searching for his phone in his backpack. From what he remembered, Hoseok’s bed was rather small. Everything in his flat was comfortable for a man living alone, but Jimin thought that it was just making things harder for him. All that had been left for him was the thought that Hoseok would at least wear some proper clothes to sleep, not just his underwear.

“Woow, that’s a good photo!”  Hoseok said suddenly, taking Jimin’s phone from his hands to take a better look. “You look great, Jimin…” he admitted after few seconds, ruffling younger’s hair and sweeping forward for the next picture. Jimin tried his best to tell all interesting details about the whole photoshooting and not forget anything important. It was really hard for him to stay cool and don’t blush when Hoseok kept complementing literally each and every photo. Jimin wasn’t sure if his hyung was serious or just being nice, either way it was really pleasant to hear all those sweet things. So pleasant he actually forgot what pictures he had saved on his phone. But it was already too late.

“Heeey, you still have those pictures?” Hoseok gasped from disbelief, sending Jimin quite surprised look. He had never thought that Jimin would have their old photos from times when they had still been a band. The one he was looking at was a screenshot from that one Rookie King episode when they had made a makeover for Suga.

get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fseoulbeats.com%2Fwp

Jimin couldn’t help but giggle seeing a lipstick all over Yoongi’s face. Yes, he still got those photos, just because they were his best memories. He liked looking through them to recall some funny situations and laugh at his old band members. But now he was trying to remember to himself what pictures he had beside that one. He knew he had saved some of old Hoseok photos, and that meant he should get his phone back as soon as possible.

“Hyung, how about we watch Rookie King’s episodes again? It’s been a while since I’ve seen then.” Jimin proposed suddenly, taking his phone from Hoseok’s hands without him even noticing a change in Jimin’s voice. His idea was unexpected and sudden, but when he thought about it, it could be really nice to watch that series again, laugh at themselves and their friends doing silly tasks.

“Yeah, I can’t remember when I’ve seen it the last time, too.” Hoseok admitted, smiling in his usual, sunny way, and got up to turn on the tv. “I should have all the episodes on the CD, somewhere…” he mumbled more to himself then Jimin, searching through his movies. In that way he gave Jimin enough time to delete all of Hoseok’s photos from his phone and calm down a little bit. It would be unbearable if Hoseok saw his own pictures on Jimin’s phone. Not couple, but exactly 47 photos if we want to be precise.

“Here it is!” Hoseok announced, and few seconds later the opening of Rookie King appeared on the screen. The older boy made his way back to the armchair and instead of sitting on it like before, he managed to squeeze himself right next to Jimin. “Oh my god, just look at our hairstyles!” Hoseok added enthusiastically, pointing on the screen with his finger. He put his legs on the arm of the chair, leaning his back on Jimin’s shoulder, but it still was really uncomfortable. But his dongsaeng didn’t seem to care or listen to his hyung, being more busy controlling the impulse to run away immediately.  He thought that Hoseok would take one of the free, unoccupied armchair, but it looked like he had missed Jimin that much he had to share the seat with him. He couldn’t grumble, though, it was nice having his hyung so close to him for next couple of hours.

After few episodes the atmosphere became normal again, Jimin was feeling comfortable again and stopped worrying about his and Hoseok’s behavior. They’re laughing their heads of, pointing out their old, weird hairstyles and clothes. But then it was the time for that episode. The one that every fan of BTS will remember forever, just because of one, memorable scene. Hoseok should be worried more than Jimin, though, because it was him who had shared a legendary kiss with Taehyung, but he seemed to be more amused than troubled.

“Can we skip this part, please?” he whined loudly right into Jimin’s ear, who was almost crying from laughing that hard. Hoseok and Taehyung’s faces were taking the whole screen now, and their lips were inches away from touching. Memories hit both Jimin and Hoseok, who remembered that episode the best from whole Rookie King, they could clearly recall the chaos after boys had kissed and that the rest of the members had been nagging them for next few weeks. But they couldn’t see the kiss again, as tv, along with other electronic devices in the house, suddenly went off. The room became totally dark, Jimin and Hoseok wasn’t  even able to see their own noses. The light on the streets must had gone off as well, and no light was entering the room.

“Well, at least it happened in the right moment.” Hoseok said, being the first to break the awkward silence. There was nothing left to do but to use their phones as flashlights and find some candles. And that’s what they did, searching through all the drawers in the living room just to find candles in Hoseok’s bedroom. Their soft light made the room all cozy, and atmosphere had changed as well. At least Jimin was the one who noticed that, and even though they we no longer sitting in the same armchair, Hoseok’s presence suddenly became harder to bear. The way he kept walking across the room trying to find something, or how his soft voice was giving Jimin chills, all these things was making younger boy want to escape. Or at least hide somewhere where he could be alone, away from this walking tease.

“Jiminnie, do you want to take a shower first?” Hoseok asked, coming back from his bedroom with a clean towel for his dongsaeng. Jimin took it from him and just nodded in response, suddenly happy about darkness surrounding them. At least Hoseok couldn’t see how embarrassed Jimin was, looking everywhere but his hyung face. The light coming from candles made Hoseok's face look so mysterious and attractive that Jimin had to control himself really well not to take a picture or stare at it for another hour. He also started to think his crash on Hoseok wasn’t really that small.

“ my life.” Jimin cursed suddenly, his words followed by a loud meowing and sound of small paws running across the room. “I’m going to kill this cat, I swear…” he added, directing the light from his phone inside his backpack and pulling out his clothes, all covered in cat’s hair. He couldn’t wear them now, they all stank, and it had frustrated him even more.

“What happened?” Hoseok sounded worried, even though he couldn’t even see what was happening, browsing through his phone, sitting in the armchair on the other side of the room.

“My cat just …” Jimin started, not even bothering with hiding his irritation, coming up to his hyung with his t-shirt, all covered with cat’s hair. “Just look at it.” he added, throwing the piece of clothing on Hoseok’s lap like it was all his fault.

“I can lend you something tomorrow, no need to get angry.” the older boy responded, all calm and relaxed like nothing was happening. And when Jimin actually thought about it, it’s wasn’t really nothing important, just a shirt. But…

“What am I going to sleep in, though?” he asked after a minute of hesitation, locking his and Hoseok stare for a brief moment, before the other one burst out with laughter.

“Just sleep in your underwear!” Hoseok answered, like it was the most obvious thing on earth. “I did the same when staying at your place, so don’t worry about clothes.” the last words made Jimin uncomfortable again. Yes, Hoseok was right, he slept in his underwear only, but Jimin wasn’t Hoseok, and his feeling towards his friend wasn’t the same. Of course he could sleep in his briefs this one time, but he had especially brought some pajamas with him to not walk around half-. Maybe Hoseok was ok with that, but younger boy would rather avoid such situations.

“Can I just borrow one of your old t-shirts?” Jimin finally asked, looking up on Hoseok’s face again, just to see his amused smile. He was clearly having fun right now, with Jimin acting like a . “I get really cold at night, you know that.” he added quickly, making the most credible excuse he could think of. And it worked, because just a minute later he got Hoseok’s t-shirt, one of these old, stretched out, with a hole underneath the right arm. It was totally ok, though, Jimin was excited more than he should, so he quickly thanked his hyung and locked himself in the dark bathroom, only with his phone as a source of light. But it didn’t matter, the only important thing was the shirt itself. Jimin had never thought that at some point in his life, he’s going to bury his face in his friend shirt, inhaling its scent while blushing like a teenage girl.

“I really do need help…” he whispered to himself, putting the t-shirt on after a short shower. Wearing Hoseok clothes felt so good, Jimin couldn’t believe that small thing made him so happy. But thinking about sleeping in the same bed with him again made Jimin’s cheeks turn red and butterflies in his stomach want to escape. “Come on, you can do this. Just remember, watch your own blanket, face the wall and pretend you’re sleeping with your grandmother.” Jimin reminded himself before leaving the bathroom, all clean and smelling like a citrus stall (as Hoseok adored citruses and all his cosmetics had that exact smell).

“I’ll be back in a minute.” Hoseok said and yawned loudly before disappearing in the bathroom, right after Jimin had reached the bedroom. At least he gave his dongsaeng pick the bed side he wanted to sleep on. Younger boy took a quick look around, using his phone as a flashlight, and discovered another horrifying thing. The bed. There was only one duvet. One duvet for them both. Jimin panicked once again, slipping under the sheets and trying to take as little place as possible. It wasn’t easy, though, because as he had well remembered earlier, Hoseok’s bed wasn’t really that big. It was something between one and two person furniture, which meant that staying away from each other all night was clearly impossible. It wasn’t a surprise then when Jimin was almost trembling under the sheets when he heard Hoseok leaving the bathroom. His hyung had put down all the candles in the living room before coming to the bed room and taking the other side of the bed. Thanks god he was dressed in more than his famous black briefs.

“I hope you’re not cold, hm?” he whispered to Jimin, or rather to Jimin’s back, as the younger boy was carefully fulfilling his plan from earlier. He was lying quietly, focused on the dark wall before him, trying to ignore warmth radiating from Hoseok’s body.

“No, I’m not. It’s ok, hyung. Goodnight.” Jimin answered quietly, cutting the conversation off in the same time. He didn’t feel like talking, especially after that Rookie King episode and the last scene from it. At some point their talk would probably turn into discussion if Hoseok had enjoyed the kiss with Taehyung or if he wanted to try it with another man or things like that. Well, at least these were the questions Jimin really wanted to ask his hyung, but was obviously too shy to do so. And he didn’t want to make him suspicious. He wanted to keep his feelings hidden, right? At least as long as possible, as long as he could manage to fool his own mind. Hoseok’s loud snoring was really annoying in the beginning, but it ended up putting Jimin to sleep, just like a lullaby.

__

It was past 5 am when Jimin woke up, but he didn’t know that, he couldn’t see a watch or first rays of sunshine creeping behind the curtains. The first thing he had felt was that he was really, really cold. He should had borrowed some pants from Hoseok,too, but now it was already too late. He couldn’t hear anything, so he thought that his hyung must be still sleeping, so all he did was opening his eyes. All he could see was Hoseok’s face, calm and relaxed, eyes still closed. It took all of his self-control to not jump back and stay in place in order not to wake his hyung up. His face was right next to Jimin’s, Hoseok was practically breathing against his face, his warm breath escaping from his slightly parted lips and going right into Jimin’s nose. Jimin wanted to run away and stay in the same place forever in the same time, feeling a series of chills running up his spine. And not only from all the excitement caused by Hoseok’s proximity, but also from the fact that he had stolen all the sheets, leaving Jimin only in his t-shirt and underwear. But younger boy wasn’t complaining at all, he was just admiring the view and enjoying this brief moment when his hyung was so close to him. It wasn't susrpising when his heart almost stopped when Hoseok moved a little bit in his sleep coming even closer, and softly brushed his lips against Jimin’s, causing a silent moan escape younger’s mouth. There it was, the thing he had been thinking about for the past minute or two, it just happened and Hoseok wasn’t even aware of it. Jimin felt terrible about it, feeling the blush crawling onto his cheeks. He wanted fall asleep again and dance in the same, dance or run a marathon, and maybe kiss Hoseok for some more, but his common sense kept him in place, not allowing to move even for an inch. Thank god Jimin had managed to close his eyes before Hoseok opened his, because he’d surely die from embarrassment, even though he was almost sure that his hyung hadn’t even noticed their little kiss. Could he even count that as a kiss? Jimin could feel Hoseok moving under the sheets for a few seconds, before covering Jimin with duvet and pulling him closer. At first Jimin thought that he had fallen asleep again, but Hoseok’s arms wrapping around his waist swept away all the doubts, and Hoseok nose buried in Jimin’s hair made his heart want to escape his chest. Jimin couldn’t believe that all was happening in real life, it felt way too good for him to accept the fact he wasn’t dreaming. Hoseok’s sweet scent filling his nostrils was real, his legs tangled with his own were real too, and Jimin just prayed to god to not let Hoseok feel how fast his heart was beating. It was nearly impossible, though, as he pulled Jimin so close to him he could actually feel Hoseok’s calm, regular heartbeat and how is chest kept moving every time Hoseok was taking a breath in. Jimin had waited for a few minutes before taking a quick peek at his hyung face, making sure his eyes were closed and the boy was sleeping. He kept wondering if Hoseok had done it all while half-sleeping or if he had been wide awake while making all these embarrassing things. Because if he hadn’t been asleep, that could mean that he may had a little crash on Jimin too, and this thought itself made Jimin feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It would be totally perfect, Jimin wouldn’t have to hide his own feelings anymore or worry about their friendship. But he himself couldn’t believe in such an easy and lucky situation like this, he was almost sure that Hoseok was barely aware of his actions, doing everything subconsciously.

Yea, it sounded much more realistic.

It hadn’t brought Jimin down, though. He decided to take advantage of his current position and enjoy those volatile minutes without worrying about future. So he wrapped his arms around Hoseok waist and buried his nose in the curve of his neck, nestling into his hyung’s chest.

And he wasn’t cold any more.

__

It wasn’t Hoseok who woke Jimin up. It wasn’t his warm hand caressing his cheek, his hot breath ghosting over his neck or any of those nice things he had been dreaming about. It was Oliver who woke him up, he was meowing loudly right into Jimin’s ear and his owner’s cheek with his paws.

“I’m up, I’m up…” Jimin mumbled quietly, rubbing the sleep off of his eyes. It took him a few seconds to realized he’s completely alone in bed, no sight of Hoseok in the bedroom. Only the trace of his body’s warmth convinced Jimin he hadn’t been sleeping alone at night. He would love to spend some extra time in bed with his hyung, but he knew it was totally impossible.  He was also wondering what his hyung had thought when he woke up with Jimin clinging on him like a koala, and it quickly made him embarrassed again. Suddenly he didn’t want to see Hoseok again, afraid to what his hyung had thought about him last night. What is he already knew everything? About Jimin being just a little bit attracted to him?

It was really funny, though, that all these precious moments with Hoseok had been happening while Jimin’s hyung was asleep, unconscious and unaware of his actions. That didn’t meant those moments weren’t precious, but it made Jimin feel weird, almost like a ert who was taking advantages of the situation. It wasn’t his fault that Hoseok had been acting like that last night, though, or that he liked walking around in his underwear only. Anyone would had fallen for Hoseok, and Jimin was that unlucky that he was his best friend in the same time.

He finally made himself get up and head to the kitchen, as he suddenly felt really  hungry. They hadn’t eaten much last evening, just some snacks before the electricity went off, so it wasn’t surprising that Jimin wanted to eat something immediately. His cat followed him of course, meowing like crazy for the whole time, probably being hungry as well. When Jimin entered the kitchen, still feeling Hoseok’s warmth all over his own body, he had to take a step back and control the quiet moan that wanted to escape his mouth.

“Of course he has to be in his underwear only. It’s his house, he can walk around half- if he want to…” Jimin tried to calm himself down, which seemed to be almost impossible after what had happened last night. Seeing that much of Hoseok skin after cuddling with him (being unconscious but it still counted so yea) at night wasn’t really a good combination, so let’s all understand the fact that Hoseok’s sunny smile along with his messy hair and bedroom sleepy eyes almost knocked Jimin down off his feet. He didn’t have a choice but to hide his embarrassment in the best way he knew, which meant laughing it off.

“You’re really such a wifey material, hyung.” he said finally, taking a quick peek at the pancakes Hoseok was making. He tried to sound as confident as possible, but his voice was still hoarse from sleep and the fact that it cracked at the end made his words sound even funnier. Jimin sat down on top of the kitchen island again, mostly because in that way he was facing Hoseok’s back, which meant absolutely no awkward eye contact or more stupid smiles.

“Maybe I should start looking for a husband then, not a girlfriend, hm?” the older boy suddenly answered, making Jimin want to combust. “No way he said that…” Jimin thought to himself, watching his hyung turning around and sending him a meaningful smile before coming back and focusing on pancakes. He didn’t take it back, he didn’t laugh about it – he just looked at Jimin and smiled. Younger boy could clearly feel how red his cheeks must be and how dumb he must look with his mouth wide opened, but Hoseok hadn’t made any comment on those things, too. His words were so sudden and unexpected that they made Jimin wonder about the last night again. Maybe Hoseok wasn’t asleep, maybe he just wanted to hold him? Maybe he felt the need for something else than innocent friendship? He wanted to ask him about that, but he obviously didn’t. Silence that had been surrounding them became unbearable after few minutes, but for Jimin’s luck, pancakes were finally ready and he didn’t have to say anything, he just stuffed his mouth with food and tried to look everywhere else but Hoseok’s face. Or his chest.

“Weren’t  you cold last night?” it was Hoseok who had broken the silence, drinking his coffee and keeping his stare on Jimin’s face. Younger boy almost choked on his food, but somehow managed to mumble a silent “a little bit” in response, thinking if Hoseok was trying to make a point or if he was just being worried. Maybe it was another clue that Hoseok wasn’t sleeping when he made Jimin’s heart stop the last night? “That’s  because I totally forgot to close the window, I'm sorry. Next time just ask for another blanket,ok? ” Hoseok added after few seconds, then got up from his chair and ruffled Jimin’s hair before disappearing in the living room. Jimin felt that butterflies in his stomach were acting crazy again, but it didnt' matter anyway. There was another blanket. And that meant that Hoseok purposely made them both sleep under one duvet, and that one think made Jimin smile like a completely idiot.

“Hyung, I wasn’t cold at all because your body kept he warm all night and I hope you didn’t forget that because if you did then I can help you remember the next time and.... yeah, that’s what I should have said.” Jimin thought, finishing his coffee and pancakes. He had been hoping that Hoseok remembered, maybe just a little bit, but the fact that his hyung prbably didn’t, made Jimin really sad. On the other hand, his hyung’s comment on finding the husband was extremely weird. Right, Hoseok wasn’t dating anyone, but he was always interested in girls only, at least Jimin thought so.

“You used to be interested in girls only too, remember?” he thought to himself, trying to imagine him and Hoseok being together, holding hands and stuff. It did felt a little bit weird and awkward, but in the same time it felt… it just felt right. Maybe because they were always really close to each other? Or maybe because Jimin's crush on his friend wasn't that small~

“Jiminnie, do you want another t-shirt to change?” Hoseok’s voice brought Jimin back to earth, and before he knew he just screamed a loud, enthusiastic “OF COURSE I DO!” in response and run across the kitchen to the living room.

Maybe he just had to wait a little bit longer for things to work out?

“No matter how long I am supposed to wait – I’ll wait.” Jimin thought, putting  Hoseok’s t-shirt on and smiling to himself like an idiot, receiving a soft pat on his shoulder from his hyung. “He’s worth it.” he added to himself, locking his eyes with Hoseok once again.

__

When Hoseok woke up, he knew from the very beginning that something was wrong. Not really wrong meaning bad, but wrong meaning unusual. It took him just one look down to understand what was going on, and he couldn’t help but smile to himself. He suddenly wished he had a third hand so he could reach for his phone and take a picture without waking his dongsaeng up. Hoseok had never thought that one day he would wake up with Jimin nestled into his chest like a child, holding him tightly with his muscular arms, not allowing to move even for a bit. Hoseok did remembered tucking his younger friend to sleep earlier that night, but he did not remembered cuddling with him. It didn’t feel wrong though, he must had to admit that having Jimin so close to him felt really nice, that’s why he didn’t move away. Maybe his dongsaeng was acting a little bit weird lately, but it wasn’t a reason for Hoseok to leave him cold and lonely under the sheets. He liked that kid, especially now when they’re both living their own lives as themselves, not just members of a band. They could do whatever they want to with their friendship, even if that meant… Hoseok quickly shook his head. He was almost sure he was exaggerating Jimin’s behavior and making himself count on something that will probably never happen. It wasn’t a good time for that kind of thoughts, though, so he just pulled the sheets up and covered Jimin’s back before wrapping his arms around boy’s waist again. He was just hoping he’d wake up and escape that awkward scene before his dongsaeng could realize anything.

Hoseok really liked the idea of having Jimin that close to him each and every night for the rest of his life, but he knew it was just another stupid wish. This precious moment will be gone soon, gone without Jimin even noticing it had ever happened.

__

 

Soooo.....did you like it? The little plot twist at the end made things more interesting, right? :)