Part Sixty-Two

Random Acts of Love: KyuWook Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Evolution of Physical Contact

Part II

 

Eyes Backstage

            Kyuhyun snuck up behind me backstage and touched my shoulder as he said, “I think we should bring these jackets home with us.”

            I instantly blushed as I turned to face him because I knew he was talking about using them in the bedroom, even if he didn’t specify.  That was because we’d recently tripped in the dark while we were trying to get it on without waking anyone in the dorm.  It didn’t exactly work out for us when we knocked a bunch of down, but that’s beside the point.  Kyuhyun knew better than to say such things or to touch me in public, even offstage.  The backstage can be even more dangerous because we let out guard down, forgetting that there might be someone other than our regular managers and cordi-noonas watching us, and act too normal around one another.  That will out us, if we aren’t careful.  Kyuhyun’s gotten much more brazen in public. 

            “Imagine the dry cleaning bills though,” I teased.

            “Maknaes,” our manager warned.  “Not now.”

 

Voice of Concern

            “You two have been very—what’s the word I’m looking for—flirty?  Yes.  You’ve been flirtier with each other on this tour,” Siwon pointed out from across the table. 

            I ducked my head down to look at my plate.  “We’re always encouraged to flirt more when promoting a new SJM album,” I simply pointed out.  “The Taiwanese fans love it.”

            “All the fans love it,” Kyuhyun mumbled in between bites of his breakfast.

            “You don’t think the company is going to say something eventually?” Siwon asked.

            Before I had the chance to comment—and I honestly don’t know what I planned on saying in response—Kyuhyun beat me to it.  “I don’t care what they have to say about it!  I can touch him if I want to.  I’m his boyfriend!  And I can pretend to be his boyfriend in a skit if I want as well because I’m his boyfriend.  And I can hug him onstage for the same reason.”

            I was a little taken aback because normally Kyuhyun never mouthed off to Siwon, but since he was voicing the concerns that the company would bring up later, Kyuhyun didn’t feel like holding his tongue. 

            I leaned over and whispered in his ear, my lips brushing against his earlobe.  “It really turns me on when you do that.”

 

But Just In Case

            Ryeowook keeps us out of trouble.  He’s social by nature and tends to flirt with half the guys at any given concert we participate in.  It’s just how he is.  And if he didn’t, we’d be in a world of trouble, because I don’t.  Except maybe with Changmin.  Although I’m a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter