Chapter one

Look into my eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Micha stirred in her sleep and rubbed her eyes when strong arms pulled her tightly "Stop moving." Micha eyes widend and blushed how Baekhyun said it still his eyes closed. Baekhyun lean in and rest his face to her chest Micha blushed deeper "My love your awake?" Baekhyun eyes opened and looked at the blushed girl that nodded Baekhyun smirked and rest his face on her crooked neck and kissed it Micha flinch "My love your so cute when your embarrassed." Micha thought "Why is he so loyal in the morning?"

The two been together after Micha's parents death,Baekhyun can be really mysterious and cold but he has a soft spot for Micha. "Micha!" Baekhyun shouted her name she flinch "Neh." Micha answered they both were in the living room of her house "What took you so long to just get ready?" Baekhyun said coldly Micha looked down sadly "Mian." Baekhyun approached to her grabbed her chin and looked at his cold and dark brown eyes then lean in and kissed her she blushed and wrapped her arms his waist despite the short height of hers Baekhyun wrapped one arm around her waist and one around her neck "Bb Baekhyun." Micha patted his arm and stop the kiss. "My love you never know I would do that." Baekhyun smirked scaredly and lean into her forehead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter