Chapter 5

Like A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jealousy

 

“take it about what?” a voice makes Jiyoon and Jihyun go silent.

“tsk, you scared me, Gikwang-ah.” Jiyoon let out sigh, so Jihyun.

“wae?” Gikwang sits beside Jiyoon.

“I thought you were Donghae sunbae.” after Jiyoon said that Jihyun throw glare at her. “come on, unni. it’s just Gikwang.”

“....whatever?!” Jihyun murmured.

“here..” Gikwang pass a box to Jiyoon.

“what is it?” Jiyoon look at the box. “is it a prank or something?” Jiyoon furrowed.

“oh, come on, we aren’t kids anymore.” Gikwang pulls his body to the back of his sit and chuckle. “just open it?”

“open it, Jiyoon-ah...” said Jihyun.

Jiyoon open the box carefully. she remember that Gikwang pulls prank with small box but inside the box was a spider. the animal, Jiyoon hates the most. Jiyoon peeks what inside the box, then open it. it’s a book that Jiyoon want.

“woaaaaa....gomawo Gikwang-ah.” said Jiyoon then she hugs Gikwang. Gikwang shocked with Jiyoon’s reaction.

“wow, that’s....now, I can relax without hearing you complaining about it again.” Jihyun grin.

“tsk...”

“ya—“ said a voice. “Jiyoon-ah, what are you doing?”

“huh?” Jiyoon look at the guy and realese Gikwang from her hug. “sunbae?”

“I said why are you hugging him?” the guy pointed at Gikwang.

“ya, don’t shout like that to Jiyoon.” Gikwang get up and glare at Kyuhyun.

“Gikwang-ah, stop it..settle down..” Jiyoon pulls Gikwang’s arm to sit. “sunbae, why are you asking me that? he’s my friend, what’s the problem, if I hugging him?” Jiyoon disbelief with her sunbae sudden action.

“Kyu oppa, she is not even your girlfriend, stop acting like that.” Jihyoon pulls Kyuhyun’s arm to sit beside her. “calm down.”

“you don’t have to shout like that, we aren’t even close.” Jiyoon stare at Kyuhyun with question look.

“I...I just...”

“it can’t be...” Jihyun widen her eyes and look at Kyuhyun. “you...”

“don’t say it, Jihyun-ah.” suddenly Donghae pats Jihyun’s shoulder.

“oh...okay.”

then Donghae sits beside Jihyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter