I've been thinking about you

Love Again?

I was walking around the mall and before I went upstairs something caught my attention...I stopped and looked carefully, it was Myungsoo, I hurried downstairs to say hi and then he saw me.

Myungsoo: Oh, Krystal!

Me: It's been a while! How are you?

Myungsoo: Fine thanks, what about you?

Me: I'm fine as well.

We walked together around the mall and we kept talking about what we had done for the last 5 years, we laughed and then he suddenly pushed me against the wall, he leaned towards me slowly. Looking at my lips and suddenly kissing them, I was shocked but I responded to his kiss sweetly and then I pushed him away.

Myungsoo: What is it?

Me: I uhh...I shouldn't do this..

Myungsoo: Why not? Do you have a boyfriend or something?

Me: Yeah...I'm in a relationship.

Myungsoo: So?

Me: What do you mean so? I can't do it.

Myungsoo: It's not like you're married, you can't cheat if you're married.

Me: I know...but I can't.

He kissed me again and that's when I woke up, I quickly sat up and shook my head.

Me: What's wrong with me? Why did I have such a dream?

Minho: What's wrong, honey?

Me: Eh? Ah...it's nothing oppa.

He rolled over in the bed and I remembered that I had spent the night at his place because we got out of the movie theater really late the other night and I didn't want to wake my sister. We had breakfast and he drove me home, Jessica was waiting for me in the living room but luckily she was asleep so I was able to sneak into my room and get in the bed, after a couple hours she called me and she heard my phone ringing so she went to my bedroom.

Jessica: Yah! When did you get home?

Me: What? I got here last night.

Jessica: What time?

Me: I don't know...I think it was 1 o'clock.

Jessica: Don't try to fool me Soojung.

Me: I swear!

Jessica: Fine..Come have breakfast.

I got up again and went to have breakfast with Jessica, as I ate I wondered why I had that kind of dream involving Myungsoo while sleeping next to Minho and I remembered that when I started going out with him I also had dreams about me and Myungsoo together which lead me to the conclusion that my feelings for him hadn't disappeared completely mainly because I had never confessed to him, I never tried to show him my affection. I was really shy when I was in middle school and no one else but my best friend Sulli knew about it, I thought he suspected it because there was no time where I didn't look at him during our classes.

The thought of my feelings for Myungsoo invaded my mind for a whole week, even when I went out on a date with Minho and I knew it was time for me to end it so I logged in on Facebook and I saw that Myungsoo was online so I decided to chat with him, I hadn't spoke to him since we started highschool so it would be weird for me to talk to him out of the blue so I used the old trick, sending him a message meant for someone else.

Me: I need you to send Jimin the document tonight! She will kill us if you don't.

...

A couple minutes later he answered.

Myungsoo: Uhh...I think you sent that to the wrong person.

I waited a while before I answered.

Me: Oh, you're right! So sorry, I wanted to send that to my coworker.

Myungsoo: Ok, no problem.

Me: Yup.

He didn't type another word and I thought my plan had failed but I knew I couldn't give up so easily so I tried again.

Me: So...how are you doing?

Myungsoo: Well, I just got a new gig so I think I'm doing pretty good, what about you?

Me: From the first message you can guess I have to finish something for school.

Myungsoo: I guess haha what university are you studying at?

Me: Sungkyunkwan university, you?

Myungsoo: Me too.

Me: Really? I guess you're studying Music, right?

Myungsoo: That's right.

Me: I'll study that after I finish theatre.

Myungsoo: You're majoring in theatre?

Me: Yes!

Myungsoo: That's great.

Jessica then told me to get ready to go to the University, I quickly got ready and talked with Minho and Myungsoo on my way to the campus, once classes started I paid full attention to it until Myungsoo sent me more messages, I left the classroom pretending to go to the bathroom.

Myungsoo: K R Y S T A L

Me: What are you doing? I'm in class dummy.

Myungsoo: Ohh, so you're still a good student?

Me: Stop texting me! I'll be punished! If you want to talk then let's meet!

Myungsoo: Sure, where?

Me: I don't know, umm let's meet at the Nuit Cafe.

Myungsoo: What time?

Me: At...4 o'clock?

Myungsoo: Sure, here's my number .......

Me: Ok, this is mine...Call me when you're there.

After I got back to class I thought about it again and realized that I had done something weird and that Minho would get mad if I told him I was going to meet Myungsoo since he knew that I had a 3 year crush on him when I went to the same school as him. I met Minho in highschool, we were technically highschool sweethearts so we knew pretty much everything about our past relationships although he was the one with more ex girlfriends. But that's not the point, I knew he would think that I was going to cheat on him with Myungsoo so I had to make sure I told him about me meeting him to bury the axe and move on from my crush on him.

After my classes I called Minho.

Me: Hi baby, where are you?

Minho: I'm at the gym, I have to train. What about you, honey?

Me: I'm getting out of the building, I just finished my classes.

Minho: I see.

Me: Will we meet today?

Minho: I'm afraid we wont be meeting today sweetie, I'm so busy with the practice.

Me: It's okay baby, ummm I just wanted to let you know I'm meeting Myungsoo today.

Minho: What Myungsoo?

Me: The one from middle school.

Minho: Why are you meeting him?

Me: We found out we went to the same University, we just wanted to update each other on our lives.

Minho: Mmmmmm.

Me: Trust me, I won't fall for him again. I just wanted to end it all with him.

Minho: Was there something?

Me: I wanted to end my feelings, that's what I meant.

Minho: Ok babe. I trust you.

Me: Thanks. Well, I have to go. I'll call you later.

Minho: I love you.

Me: I love you too, Minho.

Minho: I love you Soojung.

I hug up and walked to the cafe, since Myungsoo hadn't arrive I just sat in a two person table and asked for a capuccino, I wondered what kind of conversation we would have and if I would be able to confess, then he called me.

Me: Hey.

Myungsoo: Hey, sorry I'm late. Are you already there?

Me: Yes, I'm sitting close to a window.

Myungsoo: Oh I think I already saw you.

He waved and I hung up, he rushed towards the table and sat down.

Myungsoo: Sorry, I'm late. I had to cancel a practice with the band.

Me: Oh...sorry.

Myungsoo: Don't apologize, I wanted to see you.

Me: Really?

Myungsoo: Yeah, we have a lot to talk about, don't we?

Me: I think so.

I laughed and he told me about his highschool life, I did the same and I added some details about Minho and I he started asking me questions about our relationship and how long we had been together. The waitress then brought Myungsoo his coffee, after standing for 2 minutes in front of us staring at him intensely she turned around and then another waitress bumped into her and she got soaked in orange juice, I instantly stood up to help her as I tried to hold back my laughter. I took some napkins and tried to clean her uniform, she pushed me away.

Waitress: Aish, leave me alone!

Me: I just wanted--

Myungsoo: Hey, don't be like that. She's just trying to help.

She blushed and started shaking

Waitress: I'm sorry.

Myungsoo: Don't ever treat people like that.

He took out his money and left it on the table, then he dragged me out of the cafe.

Myungsoo: Well that .

Me: It kinda did.

I laughed and looked around.

Myungsoo: So where should we go now?

Me: I don't know, where do you want to go?

Myungsoo: Mmm, follow me!

He guided me to his car and we drove to a bar that was around downtown, we entered the bar and sat in a table he asked for a beer and I had a rum and coke.

Myungsoo: Why did you suddenly talked to me?

Me: Uhh, well...This is going to sound a little bit weird.

Myungsoo: Go ahead.

Me: I...uhh...I had a dream about you last night.

I laughed and he laughed as well.

Myungsoo: Oh wow. What was it about?

Me: ...Nothing important, I think we were back in middle school.

Myungsoo: So why just me?

Me: This is so embarrasing.

Myungsoo: It doesn't have to be.

Me: Ok ok. To be honest, it was about me running into you and I just remembered so many things about us.

Myungsoo: That sounds like we were in a relationship.

Me: I know, that's why it's so weird to talk about it.

Myungsoo: Talk about what?

Me: Actually...I was planning to confess after a very long time.

Myungsoo: What kind of confession?

Me: I liked you back then.

Myungsoo spat out some of his beer, he quickly cleaned his mouth and laughed about it.

Myungsoo: You used to like me.

Me; I did, for three years to be precise.

Myungsoo: Oh my.

Me: Didn't you know?

Myungsoo: Mmm yeas and no.

Me: How's that?

Myungsoo: Remember Hyuna? She told me but I didn't know for sure.

Me: Ugh, Hyuna?

Myungsoo: Yeah, she told me at the graduation party Jaejoong organized. There was no possible way for me to confirm it because you didn't go to that party.

Me: I knew she was going to tell you, I didn't know when but I knew she would. That's why I hate her so much.

Myungsoo: She's mean sometimes.

Me: That's right.

Myungsoo: So, is it true?

Me: That I liked you?

Myungsoo: Yes.

Me: Yes, but not anymore. I mean I have a boyfriend right now so..

Myungsoo: I know that.

Me: Ok then.

We kept talking for a very long time and after I had a couple more drinks he took me home.

Myungsoo: You're living with your sister?

Me: Yeah, she's studying fashion designing in Seoul so she saved me from going back to the States.

Myungsoo: Don't you miss your parents?

Me: I do, but I visit them when we're on a break. Besides, I wouldn't want to leave Minho on his own.

Myungsoo: I see. Here we are.

Me: Thanks for taking me home, it was nice seeing you again.

Myungsoo: Sure, let's meet again soon.

Me: Ok, bye!

I got off the car and walked to the house, my sister instantly asked me where I had been and who was the guy that took me home.

Me: Remember Myungsoo?

Jessica: I do.

Me: That was him.

Jessica: What were you doing with him?

Me: We just talked.

Jessica: You better not be cheating on Minho.

Me: I am not cheating on him, ok?

Jessica: Fine. Go do your chores.

I did my homework and I practiced my lines for my upcoming audition for a play, after that I took a shower and talked with Minho for a few hours before going to sleep.

Minho: So, where did you go with Myungsoo?

Me: We were at the Nuit Cafe, after a small incident with a waitress we went to a bar. Then I came back home.

Minho: What did you guys talk about?

Me: Nothing important, just talking about middle school and our current lives.

Minho: Alright, then when will we meet?

Me: What about Thursday?

Minho: I don't know honey, I have practice all week.

Me: Even during the weekend?

Minho: Yes, except for Saturday.

Me: Ok, Saturday's good for me.

Minho: Where do you want to go?

Me: I just found out that there's a park near my house, so why don't we go there and walk around?

Minho: Sure, we can watch movies at your place after that!

Me: I'd love to.

Minho: Ok miss, it's really late right now so why don't we go to sleep?

Me: Not if you're not here with me.

Minho: You know I can't right now.

Me: Then on Saturday?

Minho: Sounds good to me.

Me: Yeey.

Minho: Let's go to sleep missy.

Me: Alrighty then mister.

Minho: Good night Krystal.

Me: Good night Minho.

Minho: I love you.

Me: I love you more.

Minho: Never more than I do.

I blushed and smiled because of his words.

Minho: No answer? I guess I win.

Me: Nope, I love you much much more.

Minho: Tie?

Me: Hmmm, ok.

Minho: Yey.

He laughed and I blushed more, I could never imagine how much I love this man, he is my first boyfriend after all but I could never call him my first love because of the fact that Myungsoo owns that title. I thought about that in that moment and I felt sad and disappointed on myself but then I realized that I had no reason to feel that way because I was very much in love with Minho and I would never do anything to hurt him.

Me: Have sweet dreams my boy.

Minho: Sleep tight my girl.

Me: I love you.

Minho: I love you too.

Me: Come and visit me in my dreams baby.

Minho: Only if you do that as well.

Me: Ok, good night.

Minho: Good night.

I fell asleep with the phone on my hand, I could still hear Minho's voice because he kept talking to me even if I didn't reply.

Minho: You're my princess Soojung, I will never stop loving you my baby girl. You're my everything and I'd do anything for you, sorry if I was acting jelly today...It's just that I don't want to lose you and I know that you would never cheat on me or dump me for another guy. That's why I love you so much, I can't wait to see you sleepyhead. I love you. Good night.