Chapter 12

Keeping an eye on you

 

A/N: I bot you don’t know who slapped who and who was slappen by who. (I made a tongue twister) And as promised, this chapterwill be for the Woogyu misunderstanding.

 

 



 

 

 

“I thought you love me?” *slap*

 

Woohyun caressed his slapped cheek and scowled, “Well, I thought YOU love me?!”. Sunggyu was taken aback at Woohyun’s words.

 

“What are ou talking about? That’s rubbish. Of course I love you.”

“Is that so?”, Woohyun laughed.

“Of couse!”

“Ha! I didn’t know that you loving me was just a game”

“What game are you talking about?”, Sunggyu was completely dumbfounded.

“Don’t play dumb on me Sunggyu! I should’ve known that you were just playing on me!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!”

“I saw you with an Sm player. He ing kissed you! And what’s worse is that you moaned. I followed you. I bey you liked ie, huh? You—“

 

Woohyu was cut off when Sunggyu slapped him again.

 

“First and for most, I was ing ! That SM guy threatened me that he’ll beat the crap out of you. I wouldn’t want him doing that to you because I love you. No man would be able to replace you in my heart.”, by this time, Sunggyu was crying, “Even that SM guy couldn’t replace you. You’ll always be in my heart.”. Sunggyu was now sobbing on his knees.

 

Woogyun was completely stoned in his place, guilt in his eyes. He felt guilty for not trusting Sunggyu. Sunggyu’s words were like daggers thrown to him. Guilt occupying his whole body. He bent over and wrapped his arms around to the crying Sunggyu. He laid Sunggyu’s head onto his shoulder. Hearing Sunggyu cry made Woohyun cry but he braced himself and kept on patting Sunggyu’s back. They stayed still in that position, waiting for Sunggyu to calm down.

 

After half an hour, Sunggyu had calmed down. They were still in their current position, listening to each others breathing.

 

Ina few minutes, Woohyun pulled Sunggyu away and focused his eyes onto Sunggyu’s. Sunggyu’s eyes were red and swollen from all the crying. Sunggyu’ss cheeks were still a bit wer and Woohyun brought his hands to Sunggyu’s cheek, wiping the wet cheeks.

 

“I’m sorry Gyu. I should have never doubted you. I love you, too. I’m such a possessive bastard!”, Woohyu scolded himself.

“Possessive?”

“Oh.. yes. I don’t like sharing you to other people. You’re only mine.”

 

Sunggyu gigled at his boyfriend’s possessiveness. He ruffled Woohyun’s hair, patted his cheeks and wrapped him in a bear hug.

 

“Of course I’m yours and only yours. Silly! I wouldn’t leave you just for that SM guy. Well, I admit that he is good looking”, by what Sunggyu said made Woohyun scoff and turn his head away from Sunggyu, “But you’re way much good looking that that guy. Out of the billion people in the worl, you’re the most handsome, good looking and the iest man.”. With that, Woohyun lightened up and faced Sunggyu. He supped Sunggyu’s cheek and took a quick peck on the lips. Then, smiled.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. As I said, This is for the misunderstanding of Woogyu.