Part I

Pain and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV

I'm currently walking to Chanyeol's house. He told me to meet him because he'll say something important. I wonder what it is? Maybe he's gonna propose to me? Just kidding! We're still 6 months. But seriously, what is it?

After some more walking, I finally arrived. I immediately opened the door with the spare key that Chanyeol gave me. I saw Chanyeol's shoes with another pair of shoes beside his. But those are clearly not his! Well, nevermind! I really missed Yeol! It's been three days since we last saw each other because of his schedules and he doesn't let me go here because he said that the house is untidy but look at this! It's really clean here! Does it mean that  he cleans up fast? But it's weird, the house doesn't smell like him anymore. The scent is familiar but I know it's not Chanyeol. Hmm, maybe he changed his cologne or fabric softener? Haha, maybe!

It's so quiet down here! Wait, where is Chanyeol? Did he not hear me? Not even the closing of the door? Haayst, I think he really is deaf now. Haha! I'm just gonna go upstairs and maybe he's just resting. I'm also going to check his schedule. He have his schedule posted on the wall just beside the door of his room.

I'm already upstairs but just outside his room. It's so quiet, Chanyeol is really sleeping. I'm going to look at his schedule first.

I-It's so weird! Yeol said that he's b-busy with his schedule but he doesn't have anything scheduled for the past three

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter