final

I Missed You

It was sunny today. Although it rained a bit earlier in the morning, it cleared up recently. She had a date with Taehyung today. She didn't plan to look spectacularly stunning. She was just going to be comfortable because who had the time? She was sure he didn't put much thought into what he wore, either. 


A sigh escapes her lips as she stares at her closet. In all honesty, she almost didn't want to go on the date because she didn't want to say goodbye. He was so busy nowadays, and she understood. It was just hard. They barely interacted. Today was one of the few days he was free. She should have known what fame would bring. She managed to get dressed in under five minutes with a pull over hoodie and some black jeans. She quickly pulled on a pair of sneakers. Her doorbell rang, indicating that he was here. She rushed over to the door and checked her hair one last time. When she opened the door, he was looking straight at her. His eyes creased into a smile before he lunged forward, encircling an arm around her waist to pull her in and latch his lips onto hers. She almost resisted before she completely melted into his embrace, his familiar scent drawing her in. 

Their lips moved along each others' for a while before she broke away. He pushed his way in, backing her up against a wall. 

He once again placed his lips onto hers. He bit her bottom lip as a sign for wanting entrance. She slightly opened , and his tongue darted through. They were trying to dominate each other. Surprisingly, she won. It was partly because Taehyung wanted to dwell in the joy of his girlfriend taking control. However, because she was in control, she pulled away. 

He groaned from the loss of contact.

"Ugh, do we really have to go out? Why can't we just stay like this for the whole day?" 

"Because I actually want to go on a date so you can spoil me. Come on." 

He smiled as she happily took his hand to tug him outside. 

Once they got outside, he couldn't stop kissing her, hugging her, or holding her hand. This was how it was always like with Taehyung. She didn't mind the occasional contact. It was his way of showing her that he loved her, and she wasn't going to contradict him. 

Their date started off at a cafe. It was secluded, so not many people would come to a cafe that far, making it safer for Taehyung. She sat at a table as he ordered their drinks and pastries. She surfed through her phone, looking for an email. She had auditioned for various companies and shows, and today was one of the days they would contact her to see if she got in or not. 

Her heart almost dropped when she saw an email that read,"IMPORTANT. 
FROM : JYP ENTERTAINMENT." 

Taehyung came back with their drinks, except that wasn't the only thing he came back with. There was a girl with him, a rather attractive girl. Her eyes blinked furiously when she saw the girl. 

"Hey babe. This is Sherry. She's my cou-" 

Taehyung was cut off with a sudden call coming from Meryl's phone. She sent them an apologetic look before answering and standing up to step to the side. 

"Hello?" 

"Hello. Is this Meryl Park?"

"Yes it is. May I ask who is calling?" 

"I am calling on behalf of JYP to inform you that you, got in." 

She almost screamed. 

"Hello?", the lady questioned. 

"Uh yes. Oh my goodness, I cant believe it." 

"Believe it. You have a meeting regarding your contract tomorrow at 8AM. Be punctual. Thank you and congratulations." 

"Thank you!", she replied whilst bowing to the door. 

The call ended and she jumped back to her table. 

"Taehyung! I got in! I made it into one of the companies!" 

"That's great honey, but I was in the middle of telling you something." 

"Oh right.", she replied, a little disheartened by his reply. 

"This is my cousin." 

What Taehyung said was covered up by an exclamation coming from over the counter. A barista had dropped hot coffee onto her hands. We all rushed over. She evidently turned out to be fine. 

Taehyung then pulled Meryl aside. 

"Hey, if you don't mind, can I spend today showing her around? Its been forever since I've seen her, and she was one of my best friends during childhood. Would it be okay? Its her first week in Seoul." 

Meryl's eyes strayed to the girl. Envy burned within her as she analyzed the girls features. She blinked before muttering out a "Its fine." 

Taehyung leaned in to place a kiss on her forehead. 

They walked back to Sherry. 

"It was nice meeting you.", she stuck out her hand. 

Sherry shook it and said,"It was nice meeting you too." 

She had a dazzling smile. A bitter smile painted itself onto Meryl's face as she left. Taehyung didn't say goodbye. 

I guess this is what Kim Taehyung is like with his friends. 

She stumbled back home, distraught. She pushed the negative thoughts out of her mind as she opened the door to her apartment. Since there wasn't anything else for her to do, she thought about the companies. She had auditioned for four, JYP, YG, Cube, and BigHit. 

It would have been ideal to get into YG, but she would settle for whichever. She also auditioned for Dancing 9.

Sighing, she scrolled through her emails. She was surprised to have heard back by two other companies. Her heart almost leapt out of her chest when she saw an email from YG Ent.. 

The email read,"Congratulations! This is to inform you that you were accepted into YG Entertainment. You have a meeting on the 8th at 9PM." 

The other one was BigHit Entertainment. It was along the same lines as the other emails, and she replied with relatively similar answers. 

She was so excited she almost forgot about Taehyung and Sherry. Wait, Sherry. Her excitement soon withered away once she started to imagine the things they could have been doing. She shook the thoughts away. 

"He would never cheat on me." 

Just then, her doorbell rung. She checked the peephole to see Taehyung outside. Opening the door, she forced a smile.

"Hey.", he greeted. 

"Hey."

"So what did you do?" 

He casually came in like there was nothing wrong. There actually was nothing wrong, but it felt like there was. 

"I actually didn't know that I had gone through four hours that quick just replying emails, but I got in." 

"You told me.", he answered. 

The way he said that kind of irked her. 

"Yes, I did. Its just that I got into two other ones, too. I got into JYP, YG, and BigHit." 

Taehyung's eyes brightened. He gave her a hug. 

"That's awesome. I'm so proud of you! Which one are you going to pick?" 

"I'm not sure. I'll decide once I see the contracts." 

He nodded in agreement. 


"So can you go with me tomorrow? I mean, I know you're off for the next few days and that you should be visiting your family. I just.. I need the moral support." 

He slightly laughed, rubbing the back of his neck as if to soothe the strong gaze she was giving him. 

"I'm sorry, babe. Its just that I made plans with Sherry. I can make it to the next one though." 

A bitter smile painted itself onto her broken self as she shook her head. 

"Its okay. The next one is on the 8th. What about then?" 

"Sherry and I were supposed to go look for apartments." 

"Okay. Well, there is no other time after that." 

"I'm sorry. I just-" 

"Its fine.", she adds a laugh to make the situation seem less serious than it was. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah,", she cleared ,"I'm just gonna go shower." 

She retreated to her room. She didn't know if Taehyung could tell if she was upset or not.

Locking the door behind her, she groaned. 

"I can't believe I'm jealous. Can I not be? I mean, she's gorgeous! Ugh, come on. How can I be? This is unreasonable. Am I being unreasonable? Is he being a jerk? This is ridicu-" 

There was a knock on the door. 

"Babe? Are you talking to someone?" 

She scrambled to get herself together. 

"No, just myself." 

She mentally groaned in embarrassment. 

"Can I come in?" 

She didn't want to talk to him nor did she want to see him. 

"No. I'm uh, ." 
 
Dying in her own thoughts, she lightly hit herself. 

"Oh, okay." 

In order to avoid anymore embarrassment, she took a shower. A part of her cooled down, but the other part was still burning with a feeling of jealousy that made her twitch. 

After she came out of the bathroom, she saw Taehyung on her bed. He was laying down, touching his phone. Her eyes widened. 

"How did you get inside?" 

He didn't bother looking up. 

"I picked the lock." 

She scoffed. He said it as if it was the most normal thing in the world. 

"Well can you get out? I need to get dressed." 

He looked up at her and smiled. 

"What's the problem with me here? Its not like I'm seeing anything new." 

She rolled her eyes at the immature boy's words. 

"Just get out will you?" 

Taehyung then stood up, and she sighed. 

He was walking towards her when she breathed out a,"Thank you." 

Instead of going past her, he had encircled a hand around her waist, pulling her close to him. 

He leaned into her body to rest his head on her shoulder. 

"You smell nice. What's wrong with you by the way?" 

He knew. "Nothing.", she stated simply. 

"You're lying. Come on, you really think that I don't know you by now? Are you that oblivious?" 

"Nothing is wrong. Now would you let me go. I'm uncomfortable." 

He hummed against her bare skin, making a shiver run down her spine. 

"I've never been more comfortable." 

"Okay Taehyung. My towel has already come undone, and I would very much like to fix it. So would you please let go of me?" 

"I don't want to. I won't until you tell me what's wrong anyway." 

"Nothing is! Now let me go!" 

She managed to push him off while tightening the towel around her body.

He stumbled, taken aback. 

"Well there's definitely something wrong." 

She proceeded to tie the ends of her towel around her waist as she glared at him. 

"I'm sorry. Nothing is wrong. I promise. Just let me get dressed, and I'll make dinner or something." 

"Its fine. I already ate with Sherry anyway." 

That seemed to make something snap within her. 

"Oh.", was all she could say at the moment. 

He was already out the door. She grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. As she got dressed, her nostrils fumed. 

"I can't believe myself. I'm jealous. I am freaking jealous." 

She unlocked the door after she got dressed. Taehyung was sitting by the door. 

"I'm going to get some water and then go to sleep. You should go get changed, if you're planning to spend the night here." 

She awkwardly walked away as he nodded. 

When she came back, he was still changing, his upper body, bare. Her eyes widened. 

"Oh my go- um, sorry." 

She pivoted, embarrassed of the fact that her face was all red at the moment. Before she could leave, however, Taehyung had pulled her from behind. Her back lightly bumped into his chest. His arms were encircled around her waist. 

"I missed you." 

"It doesn't seem like it." 

"What do you mean? Of course I did." 

"If you did, you would have spent at least more than 15 minutes with me today." 

She turned around, pushing him off. He still didnt have a shirt on, and that caught her off guard. 

"I'm sorry. I thought you were okay with it. I was just showing her around. That's what I'm supposed to do." 

"Right. You're blowing me off when I need you for a friend. I get it, Taehyung. I'm okay with today. You just seem to be putting off a lot of time with me with this girl that's ridiculously gorgeous." 

He laughed. "What are you, jealous?" 

She took a deep breath before saying,"Yes, yes I am." 

"Why?", he asked with a rather menacing smile. 

"Because you're spending a lot more time with her, and she's beautiful. I'm a pair of dirty shoes compared to her." 

"Idiot. You do know that she's my cousin, right?" 

Her thoughts shattered as the previous feelings that were vigorously churning within her melted away. 

"What?" 

He sighed as he once again wrapped his arms around her waist. 

"She's my cousin. I'm only doing this for family. If you're going to be that jealous, I can cancel." 

"No. Oh my god, I'm such an idiot. I'm sorry. Why didnt you tell me?", she desperately spat out. 

"I did! You were probably too preoccupied."

"Oh. Sorry. I'm sorry-" 

She shut up as his lips molded against hers. After a few moments of bliss, he stepped back. 

"I'm sorry for not being better boyfriend. I'm sorry for not giving you the support you need. I'm sorry for taking your news so lightly." 

Her eyes softened as his tensed in guilt. 

"Its okay." 

She then lunged toward him, embracing him as they fell back on the bed. He laughed as he looked up to see her face buried into his stomach. He then felt something wet against his skin. His eyes widened in surprise. 

"Yah, are you crying?" 

"No." 

"Liar." 

He pushed her off of him, and she immediately put a pillow on her face. 

"Why are you crying?"

"Because I'm an idiot. I'm also emotional. Whatever! Leave me alone." 

He removed the pillow, cupping her cheeks with his hands. 

"You're not an idiot. I would be jealous too, but I love you too much to cheat on you. I will never leave you. Also, you are not a pair of dirty shoes compared to her. You're the most beautiful person I have encountered in my life, and I'm never going to let you go." 

She covers her face with her hands and groans as she looks down. 

"Why'd you have to go and say that for?" 

He laughed yet once again. 

"Because I love you." 

"I love you too.", she mumbled. 

Removing her hands, she leaned in to give him a kiss. Her arms rested on his shoulders, and his rested at her side. Soon enough, they had collapsed onto the bed. As his sinfully soft lips moved against hers, she deepened the kiss. They were running low on air supply, but they didn't want to stop. It was addictive. Finally, they pried their lips off each other. He rested his forehead against hers. 

"I missed you. Do you believe me now?" 

"Yes, and I missed you too."