[OS] The Professor's Model Boyfriend

Soul-Fighters' One-Touch Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: 

“Fine then. You can just…well, we’re so done! Goodbye!” 

Jaejoong is a Literature Professor. His boyfriend, Changmin, is a Model and can be very dramatic. Here's one example of such an occurence...

 

............><..............

“So you’re breaking up with me?” Jaejoong lifted a perfectly plucked eyebrow – one that was a slightly lighter shade of black than his mob of dark hair – recently washed from the previous dark brown dye, is glasses delicately perched on the bridge of his - in the Changmin’s opinion, adorable nose.

“Did I ing stutter?” Changmin’s posture was relaxed, the only giveaway of his emotions being the storm of emotions playing on his face.  The gorgeous model just stared at his boyfriend… or rather ex-boyfriend, defiantly. The cruel twist of his unfairly-full mouth making it clear he was completely decided on the matter.

For the span of a minute, the two simply stared at each-other without saying a word, both expecting the other to cave first. Jaejoong was worn out by his incompetent students whom he’d had to spend all day lecturing, fruitlessly. He may be biased considering he was a professor in the field, but for the life of him, he couldn’t understand what was so mind-boggling about Literature. That’s the argument he decided to use, should later blackmail from his young boyfriend push him…and he was damn sure it was going to happen. Changmin may be a hot-head and a stubborn food monster, but Jaejoong knew him well enough by now to know it was better to just go with the flow and let the model come to terms with his feelings. Pushing him into it would be a waste of both their time and a lost argument for the professor.

“Ok.” he finally said, knowing any argument was going to take them nowhere. 

“What?” Changmin blinked. He had not expected the slighter man to go along with his declaration so easily. He was supposed to say no, and solidify his argument with some pathetically cheesy line he’d come across during his lectures, damn it! Jaejoong was supposed to put a stop to his overly dramatic conclusions. Not agree with them!

What the actual had just happened!?

“Did I stutter?” Jaejoong replied in that oh-so-ing annoyingly calm voice he used when he knew Changmin was being difficult for no apparent reason. That just pissed him more. With an indignant huff, he pushed himself backwards and stood up, the chair falling on itself in the process. 

“Fine then. You can just…well, we’re so done! Goodbye!”

Jaejoong just stared at the furious retreating figure and couldn’t help but let a sigh escape his lips. He loved Changmin, he really did.

But.

But sometimes the witty model made it very difficult to keep a level head.

 

***

 

“!” Changmin roared as the door banged close behind him. In a fit of rage, he kicked the first thing on his way – which happened to be the marble vase.

“FUUUCCKKK!” He only screamed louder, hopping around.

“Will you keep it down?” came the annoyed voice of his col

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter