The Boyfriend Tag

The Boyfriend Tag!!

A/N- Because I wanted this to be longer I decided to add more than just "The Boyfriend Tag." enjoy.


 

tumblr_n6y8zdG99I1r44taeo3_500.gif

 

 

Kim Jongin was a popular Youtuber with just over 5,000,000 subscribers. He made videos covering songs through dance, vlogs and occasionally made a video with his boyfriend, Do Kyungsoo. Since then, a highly requested video was asked by the subscribers of Kim Jongin and Jongin thought it was about time to give his fans what they wanted.

 

 


 

 

"Whats going on?" Kyungsoo asked once he noticed the camera pointing at him. "Just making a quick vlog before making our... special video." Jongin stood next to his boyfriend, pointing the camera at the both of them. "What are we doing today, babe?" 

"Well," Kyungsoo took a moment to think, "We're gonna go to take Jjanggu, Monggu and Jjangah for a walk then come back and film the video." "And after that?" Kyungsoo turns away from the camera, "You said you have a surprise for me." Jongin also turned his attention on the other, "I do." 

All of a sudden, Monggu jumped onto Kyungsoos leg, clawing at his skin. "ouch! Monggu, that hurts!" "He wants to go for a walk, we should go." Jongin said, turning off the camera. 

 

 


 

 

The couple began to walk the three puppies through an open field where many people liked to set up picnics and play frisbee. Once in a while someone would stop the couple to pet the dogs or take a photo with the two. 

Jongin had no problem taking photos with subscribers. He found it really cute when they get excited just for him. He also found it cute how Kyungsoo would get a little jealous. Kyungsoo hasen't been in many of his boyfriends video, making him unknown to some viewers, so sometimes the newer subscribers would ask Kyungsoo to take a picture of them and the little pout he'd make never went un-noticed by Jongin.

"We haven't even walked for 15 minutes and Jjanggu is getting tired." Jongin said to the camera, pointing it towards the dog who was panting on the ground. "I told you to stop feeding him table scraps." "I know, hes just too cute when he begs." Jongin picked up Jjanggu, walking him the rest of the way home. "Then how come when I asked for a computer mic the other day, I wasn't allowed one?" Kyungsoo asked with a pout, "Aren't I cute." "What are you talking about? When have I ever turned down something you begged for?" The camera was pointed in Kyungsoos direction, the boy having to choice but to hide his blush with his hand. "Shut up." 

 

 


 

Jongin stopped rolling the camera but the vlog was to be continued later. "You ready, babe?" Jongin just finished setting the camera on the tripod. Kyungsoo took a seat next to him, phone in hand, "yEP!" 

The camera blinked red, signaling the two that it was filming.

 

"Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel. These past few weeks I noticed that a majority of you really wanted me and my boyfriend, Kyungsoo," The said boy took this as his chance to wave to the camera, "to do The Boyfriend Tag, so here we go!" 

Jongin took the phone from his boyfriends hands, reading the questions out loud, "First question, Where did we meet?" Kyungsoo smiled, remember the first time he saw Jongin. "We met at auditions. Jongin and I were auditioning for SM Entertainment and we exchanged numbers... and yeahh.." he blushed. Leaning over, Jongin planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Next question, What was our first date?" "Our first date was at the Cafe Jongin used to work at. I got a free coffee." Jongin stuffed his face into his palms. "What?" Kyungsoo giggled, "It was a cute first date. Jongin wore his uniform and everything! He even made me my coffee.. 2 years later, he still makes my coffee every morning." he said, eyes glued to the red-faced boy. 

"Moving on!" Jongin scrolled on the phone, "Where was our first kiss and how was it?" "Wait I want Jongin to answer this question." Kyungsoo took the phone away from the youger. Jongin blinked,"um" he scratched the back of his neck, "I believe it was at the club." Kyungsoo grinned, he was right. "But how was the kiss?" "Something I'll never forget," Jongin smiled at Kyungsoo, "Especially because that was the night Kyungsoo lost his vir-" The said boy quickly slapped his hand over Jongins mouth. "NEXT QUESTION."

The phone was now back in Jongins hand, the boy currently trying to hide his giggles, "What was our first impressions of each other." he asked. "Actually I'm very curious to what Kyungsoo has to say because from what I remember, he couldn't take his eyes off me." Kyungsoo nodded, a bit embarrassed. "Its true! Jongin looked really hot the day we first met. He was auditioning by dancing and of course he just had to reveal his arms. Thats pretty much all to it. I thought he was hot until he opened his mouth." Jongin slapped a hand on his chest, mouth agape, "What does that mean?" "Because you're such a dork you don't even realise it!" Still offended, Jongin said, "Well, my first impression of Kyungsoo was that he was tiny and cute and I had the urge to hold him and the need to protect him." Kyungsoos cheeks were red, "You're so sweet." he said, placing a kiss on Jongins lips. 

"Who said I love you first and where were we?" Jongin read off the phone once they parted. Kyungsoos lips pressed together in thought. "On our first date at the Cafe and Jongin said it first. It was early in the relationship I was surprised." "I'm just positive Kyungsoo is the one for me." He shot his boyfriend a cheeky smile, "I love you~" Jongin said before smothering the smaller in kisses. 

Kyungsoo fought his way out of Jongins hold, grabbing the phone in the process, "Who wears the pants in the relationship?" Jongins hand shot up almost immediately, "Obviously me," he leaned back, raising up his legs, "I'm wearing them right now." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, pushing Jongin and knocking him over. "I'm also wearing pants, stupid." The younger raised himself up, pouting.

"What dressing do I get on my salad?" Kyungsoo smiled at how confused Jongin looked, "I never really eat salads so this will be interesting." He tells the camera. "You look like a ranch kind of guy." Jongin answers almost making Kyungsoo snort. "No, I'm all about Italian." Jongin lowered his head in defeat, "Well at least we have that in common." Kyungsoo pushed Jongin the second time that day, "You just answered my question. Whatever, I was gonna guess Italian anyways." The other rolled his eyes, taking the phone out of his boyfriends hold.

"Whats the one food I don't like?" Kyungsoo scoffed, "Trick question. I always cook for Jongin and he likes everything I make." The said boy nods his head towards the camera, "True, very true. Then how about whats my favorite food?" "When I make kimchi spaghetti you basically eat the whole pot, so I know for sure its that." Jongin smacked his leg, "Dammit" Kyungsoo clapped his hands together, "I whooped your ." 

"Don't get too cocky okay, we have one more question." Jongin brought the phone to his face, "What could I spend hours doing?" "Honestly," Kyungsoo paused, looking at Jongin, "Probably staring at me." "You're making me look bad." Jongin laughed loudly, Kyungsoo joining him. "Kyungsoo is very pleasing to look at. His facial expressions entertain me so really, I can stare at him all day. Something Kyungsoo can do ours doing is watching me dance. He never turns down a dance." "Oh my gosh stop." Kyungsoo grabbed the nearest object to cover his face, "You're so embarrassing." his voice muffled by the object. 

"Well guys thats it for this Boyfriend Tag, it was fun to make so I hope you enjoyed watching it." The two said their goodbyes to the camera before shutting it off. After it ended, the two cuddled up on the bed, facing each other. "Do you have any idea where we're going?" Jongin asked. Kyungsoo shook his head. "You should probably go doll yourself up, sweetheart." Kyungsoo stared at his boyfriend suspiciously. "What are you up to?" Jongin didn't answer, "Just go~" 

 


 

The couple were on their way to their destination, Kyungsoo still having no idea where his boyfriend was taking him. "Tell me Tell me Tell me Tell me Tell me" Kyungsoo begged the whole ride there. Once the two reached their destination, Kyungsoo aw''d. "Its been so long!" he said once his eyes landed on the Cafe, where they had their first date. "Lets go in." 

They picked their table and ordered the usual. The place never changed from when they first came here. "You know," Kyungsoo started, "we're dressed a little too classy for a Cafe date." Jongin reached into his pocket and pulled out his vlog camera and placed it on the table where it captured just the perfect angle of Kyungsoo. "Whats that for?" Kyungsoo asked once he noticed the camera. "I forgot one question for the boyfriend tag, so I thought I'd quickly ask it." The older raised both eyebrows, "Go ahead." 

"Do Kyungsoo, my boyfriend, my world. This cafe holds many great memories of us, you remember them all right?" Kyungsoo nodded. "This place, in this exact seat, drinking this exact coffee, I told you that I loved you." there was a silence. "In this exact place, this exact seat, drinking this exact coffee, I'm gonna continue to love you. Do Kyungsoo, the real last question is," Jongin slid off the seat, kneeling on one knee he reached in his jacket pulling out a ring, 

"Will you marry me?"

 

 

 


 

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

me:

 fangirling_gif_by_waterfox88-d60boz5.gif

I hope you guys enjoyed this little fluff ball of a story. I never written a fic in a bit so sorry for any spelling mistakes Its midnight here and I'm very tired.