Final~!

Jeon Jungkook a.k.a NotFetusKookie

"Shut up Taehyung!" Jimin grumbles sleepily as he raises his duvet above his head to block out his best friend and roommate. But his, rather pathetic, attempt is futile because he is still able to hear Taehyung squealing at his laptop in his bed on his side of the room.

"He uploaded a new video! Oh my gosh! I cannot!" He hears Taehyung inhaling and exhaling rather melodramatically and thinks for a moment as to what he has ever done to deserve a roommate that has fanboy moments during ungodly hours of the day. Taehyung is now quietly muttering things to himself which has Jimin groaning because he is freaking exhausted after three two hour lectures and dance practice.

"Kim Taehyung. I swear to God that if you don't shut up, I will behead your Usopp plushie." His threat is unaffective because Taehyung is still quietly muttering to himself, so he takes his pillow (the really not comfortable one since it's all thin and limpy) and pelts it across the room.  And he hears a satisfying sound to let him know that it has hit Taehyung, but his best friend doesn't stop and he groans as he wraps his pillow around his head to cover his ears and tries to fall asleep that way.

 

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Taehyung is somewhat obsessed with this YouTuber person. Jimin can't recall when or how Taehyung came across him but he remembers that it was during the summer when they were still in high school and Taehyung had nothing better to do because Jimin was practicing some dance moves in his living room. He remembers Taehyung flailing and exclaiming things and he just instantly became hooked on a boy via his laptop screen who has a bright smile and apparently great dance moves and a happy-virus type personality. Jimin often tries his best to not send him judging looks when they're sitting in class and the teacher is babbling on about something because instead of typing up notes like he is suppose to, Taehyung has an earbud in his right ear and watching some YouTube videos that Jimin knows that he has seen before. 

He has tried to show Jimin a couple of his videos but he [Jimin] refuses to let himself watch any of the videos that make his best friend not be able to function properly because all he does is talk about him. But somehow (Jimin still cannot get his head around it) Taehyung has convinced him to watch his latest video because apparently it's featuring this other YouTuber and they're both really good dancers and that they're dancing in the video so Jimin should be able to appreciate them both. Jimin scrunches his nose as Taehyung excitedly pauses the video before it can begin to change the quality to 1080 HD and turn off the annotations.

Jimin laughs at their introduction because the dude featuring in the video has this insanely hilarious YouTube name; NotFetusKookie. And yeah, that is the most hilarious thing that he has heard this week so it has him laughing for a good seven minutes while Taehyung repeatdely whines at him to stop and pouts like a child be he doesn't because he cannot deal. What kind of YouTube name is that? Jimin has to wipe some tears that escape his eyes, because it was just that freaking hilarious, and when he has composed himself Taehyung looks at him like he has gone mad but plays the video anyway.

They play the music and begin to dance and Jimin suddenly feels like the wind has been knocked out of him. They're brilliant, Jimin admits. He likes the way they both seem to move effortlessly but Jimin is more focused on the dude with the funny YouTube name because he has this concentrated look on his face as he dances and Jimin thinks that wow, they're better than me.

When the video finishes, Jimin just continues to stare at the screen in awe and he can see Taehyung smile victoriously from the corner of his eye.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Jimin blames it on his curiosity. It's the weekend and he finished the papers that are needed for next week and he had nothing better to do since Taehyung was out planning things with his anime club. He has his laptop open on his lap in bed and has typed in the YouTube name and a bunch of videos come  up as the result. He hesitantly clicks on one and it features the YouTuber that Taehyung is so obsessed with, Hoseok or something. And it's a video of them doing the cinnamon challenge and yeah it has Jimin laughing in the way he doesn't want to.

After watching like, nearly a hundred of his videos, Jimin comes across a question and answer video. That's how he finds information about him. Firstly, his name is Jeon Jungkook. Secondly, he made his YouTube account and got his name because of a dare. Thirdly, he is younger than Jimin and is going to college this coming September. 

When Taehyung bursts into the room, Jimin immedately shuts his laptop closed like he did something he wasn't suppose to which has his best friend give him a look that is a cross of judgement and curiosity.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"AHA! I KNEW IT!"

Jimin jumps from his seat in the library. He looks to his left and sees the librarian give him and Taehyung the stink eye as she raises a finger to her lips quicker than Jimin can blink. Jimin removes an earbud as Taehyung scrapes back the chair from beside him and plants his on it. 

"What?" He asks when Taehyung is giving him this extremely creepy and worrying smile. 

"You've become obesessed with Jungkook." His best friend answers before he raises his hand to his mouth to giggle into it which has Jimin smack the back of his head.

"I have not!"

Taehyung raises his left eyebrow to give him a judging look before taking out his laptop from his backpack and pushing the power button to turn it on. "You totally are! Like, I have not seen you like this since you found that dance studio that's ten minutes away from our dorm."

Jimin gives him a look ad tries to argue but Taehyung waves his hand at him as if swatting away a fly. "Don't even try to deny it Park Jimin."

He grumbles a few words before kicking Taehyung's shin under the table which the latter returns. Eventually it turns into a battle and they both find themselves outside the library and banned from the place for a month. Jimin glares at Taehyung as the latter is giving him his -eating grin and linking their arms together before dragging him off somewhere.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"I'm going to the dance studio, wanna come?" Taehyung looks up from his phone and shrugs with a nod.

"I might meet Hoseok on the way." Taehyung defends as Jimin gives him a weird look when he takes his A4 notepad and a Sharpie with him.

"In your dreams." Jimin replies but Taehyung shrugs in a you-never-know fashion.

"As if you don't hope to meet Jungkook there."

Jimin punches him in the upperarm on the way to the door.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"I'm bored." Taehyung whines from the nth time when Jimin pauses the music to lay on the floor in exhaustion. 

"Go do something then." Jimin pants as he sqeezes his eyes closed and tries to even out his breathing.

Taehyung doesn't reply for a moment. "Alright, I'm gonna go buy some snacks. I'll be back."

Jimin doesn't have to ask for anything because he knows that Taehyung will probably end up buying him something anyway. His phone rings and he groans before standing up and walking to the place by the mirror where Taehyung was sitting.

"Hello?"

"OH MY GOSH JIMIN YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME!"

Jimin places the phone away from his ear because Taehyung's voice is so painfully loud. "What?"

"I MET HOSEOK! OH MY GOSH CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!" His best friend pauses for a moment and Jimin can hear him ruffle his dark brown locks in frustration. "I DIDN'T EVEN BRING MY A FOUR NOTEPAD!" The next thing Jimin hears is a cry of disappointment and then Taehyung is bursting through the door.

Jimin tries his best to console him as he rants about his stupidity because he knows that Hoseok just moved to Seoul and that he should have been prepared and bought his backpack with him.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

It become a routine after that. Taehyung dragging Jimin to the dance studio in hopes of meeting Hoseok again but after a few weeks he gives up defeatedly and Jimin almost feels bad but he doesn't because Taehyung made the both of them camp out there one day and it was one of the most embarrassing thins he has ever done in his nineteen years of living.

It's about three in the afternoon when Jimin decides to go to the dance studio again. Taehyung is off doing something with Seokjin, probably talking about the anime that they've seen recently or something. He thinks that something good is going to happen because the walk to the studio is peaceful and the sun is shining brightly and the people that pass him are giving him bright smiles.

In the spur of the moment type of decision, Jimin decides to not go to his regular dance studio and wander around to another dance studio. He walks for a good fifteen minutes before taking the bus to another part of Seoul. 

When he gets off of the bus he wanders around and comes across one. It's a clean, posh looking building and he walks inside to find pristine looking walls and floors and is faced with a cool temperature and a smiling receptionist. 

After talking to the receptionist he is directed to a room and he looks around before nodding approvingly. The room is just as pristine as everywhere else and yeah, wow, the room is so much more bigger than the one near his dorm and he stares in amazement for a few minutes before deciding to take some pictures of himself because he thinks that he has a great aesthetic today and the fancy looking dance studio makes him look even better.

By the time he's finished dancing his heart out, it's nearly eight in the evening and thinks that if he doesn't start making his way back that Taehyung won't wait up to have dinner with him. So he takes his phone from the table near the speakers and walks out of the door. But since he isn't looking up, he immediately collides with another body and he stands up before apologizing frantically because , that wasn't suppose to happen.

The stranger is chuckling though and takes the hand that he offers to help him up. "I'm okay. I'm sorry too, I should have seen you coming."  Jimin knows that voice. He gulps and looks up to meet the dark orbs of the one and only (handsome) Jeon Jungkook. Jimin chokes on his spit and he can see Jungkook look at him in concern, but even after he stops coughing he doesn't think that this is at all real in anyway. Jungkook is taller than Jimin thought. He has a well built frame and hair that looks extremely fluffy and soft accompanied by skin that is slightly tanner than Jimin thought. "Are you alright?" Jungkook asks which has Jimin nodding, but then he realizes that he must have made himself look like an idiot in front of the latter and basically cries internally. Jungkook smiles at him and Jimin swears that his heart skips a beat or something because, yeah wow, his smile is so much better in person.

"I- Uhm- You're Jungkook." The latter chuckles again, eyes crinkling with his pearly white teeth showing.

"Yes, I am." 

Jimin swallows his saliva thickly. "I watch your videos."

Jungkook continues to smile at him once he has stopped chuckling. "Yeah, I guessed that." He answers amusedly and Jimin finds himself flushing. "So, want a pitcure or something?" Jungkook asks kind of awkwardly as if this is his first time asking someone that question, but it has Jimin nodding vigorously anyway.

"Yes please."

After they take a photo Jungkook ruffles his hair and hands him back his phone. "Maybe we should meet up soon, so that we can dance together or something?" Jungkook smiles and Jimin swears that he can die of happiness right now. "I could bring Hoseok Hyung too?" 

"Yeah," Jimin says after clearing his throat. "That would be great, I'll bring a friend too."

Jungkook bobs his head, "cool, I'll give you my number so that I can call you."

Jimin stares at him dumbfoundedly and he cannot believe his luck right now. He thinks that he must have done something amazing in his past life or something, because that is the only explanation as to why this is happening right now. Jimin punches in the numbers that Jungkook is telling him and saves it as 'Kookie' on his phone, he then presses the call button and hangs up so that Jungkook also has his number.

"Cool, what should I save you as?"

"Jimin."

Jungkook still has his smile on his face as he types away on his phone. "Great, I'll see you soon!" He chrips once he's done and places his phone back into his hoodie pocket.

Jimin can only smile and he barely is able to wave as Jungkook skips away.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"NO WAY!" Taehyung all but yells when Jimin tells him what happened to him. "NO FREAKING WAY!"

Jimin nods, "yeah way." He whispers, he still cannot believe that he just met his like, favorite YouTuber. "I met Jungkook."

"He's definitely gonna bring Hoseok, right?" Jimin nods. "Great I'm gonna go pick out what to wear! Wow I can't believe your luck Jimin-" He doesn't listen to the rest of Taehyung's words because he stares at Jungkook's number in a daze.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

From : Kookie~

Hey Jimin~

Jimin heartbeat picks up and Jimin doesn't think that it's normal because he doesn't even properly know Jungkook and like it's only a text to say hello.

To : Kookie~

Hello~

If Jimin were any other person, he'd be a bit alarmed that the reply takes less than a second.

From : Kookie~

What r u doing?

To : Kookie~

Nothing ._. 

From : Kookie~

How about we get some ice-cream?

Jimin squeals loudly and he's glad that Taehyung is with Namjoon, who is helping him with his English. 

To : Kookie~

Sure, where?

He gets his reply as he opens his wardrobe to pick out something that looks decent because he really doesn't think that Jungkook would want to be seen out in public with him in his dinosaur onsie. 

From : Kookie~

I'll pick u up, where r u?

He sends Jungkook the adress to his college and throws his phone on his bed so that he can choose his outfit in peace. By the time he has found the perfect shorts to go with a nice t-shirt and his Jordan's, there's a knock on the door. Jimin's head whips up and he his lips before walking to the door and opening it. 

"Uhm, hi." Jimin smiles, trying to make sure that he's breathing properly because Jungkook looks too good even though he is in casual clothing.

"Hey Jimin." Jungkook says as he takes in his appearance, "are you ready or..?"

Laughing sheepishly, Jimin opens the door to let him in. "You can just take a seat on my bed-" he points at his bed (which thankfully he made this morning) "-if you don't want to, you can take a seat by my desk." He continues as he points to his desk by the window.

Jungkook walks to his bed and sits on the edge of it, inspecting the room. Jimin decides to start looking for a clean pair of socks. He finds the Superman socks that Taehyung bought for him that one time and thinks that they'll be alright to wear, because Jungkook looks like he is getting bored already. 

"So, like, what do you study?" 

Jimin looks up from where he is on the floor, putting a sock on his left foot. "I major in business and minor in dance."

"Cool."

Jimin just smiles (and tries not to think about how Jungkook immediately looks away from him which leaves him feeling a bit down to be honest) before standing up and grabbing his Jordan's on the far side of the room.

"Alright, I'm ready." He announces as he grabs his backpack, smile on his face.

Jungkook smiles back and stands up from the bed. "Leggo."

Jimin snorts. "Saying that is so two thousand and seven."

Jungkook just laughs.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"So, what got you into dancing?" Jungkook asks.

They're in this cute little ice cream parlour that is two blocks away from the campus. It's painted in pastel colors and the staff are all smiles and jokes, light music is playing in the background and the sun is seeping through the huge windows.

"Well in high school I joined the dance club," Jimin shoves a spoonful of his Nutella ice cream into his mouth, "and that's when my life changed I guess." Jungkook chuckles at him which makes him give the latter a confused look but he shakes his head so Jimin just shrugs. 

"You probably know some of my story already, am I right?"

Jimin nods, scooping a mountain of ice cream onto his spoon. "Yup."

"Well then I'll tell yo-"

"Park Jiminnie!"

Both of the males turn to look at the entrance. There's this pale guy with faded orange hair and looks really great, Jungkook is thinking aesthetics here but then he looks at Jimin who is smiling brightly at the latter and so he tries his best not to frown.

"Yoongi Hyung!" Jimin calls cheerfully, waving at him.

Yoongi walks over to them and sits on the edge of Jimin's side of the booth before nudging him. Jungkook tries not to think so hard about how Jimin complies easily and how Yoongi steals the spoon from Jimin's short fingers before scooping himself a spoonful of his ice cream.

It's silent for a few minutes (which feels like years to Jungkook because Jimin has been talking non-stop since they leave his dorm) but then Yoongi breaks it. "Am I ruining your date Jiminnie?" 

The said male blushes profusely. "It's not a date." He mumbles quietly. Jungkook feels a bit disappointed with what Jimin says but he remains silent.

"Good. 'Cause you're mine." Yoongi states, dropping the spoon into the bowl to grab Jimin in a headlock and ruffling his hair.

"Hyung!" Jimin whines as he tries to free himself.

Jungkook feels extremely awkward and there is this unpleasant feeling in the pit of his stomach that he hasn't felt ever since he had to watch his older brother eat the last chocolate pudding that was in the fridge.

So Jimin has a boyfriend?

Yoongi releases Jimin from the headlock which has Jimin trying to fix his hair while Yoongi just smiles amusedly at the him.

"Jiminnie."

"Yeah?"

"You got a little something-" Jungkook watches with unpleasant feelings as Yoongi his thumb, secretly thinking hoe don't do it. But then Yoongi wipes the corners of Jimin's mouth, "-right here."

Jimin lets out an embarrassed noise and a pretty pink colors his cute chubby cheeks just as Jungkook breathes out an "oh my God."

Yoongi suddenly checks his watch, his eyes widen slightly. ", I'll be late for my lecture." He ruffles Jimim's hair before kissing his cheek and sliding out of the booth. Jungkook clenches his hand around his spoon and swears that he sees Yoongi smirking at him. "Bye Jiminnie!"

Jimin waves even though he is wiping the spot on his cheek where Yoongi kissed him, but Jungkook can see the fond smile on his face.

It's silent again and Jimin is looking not dazed but slightly far away with a fond smile on his face. Jungkook clears his throat. "So," he starts awkwardly, "how long have you two been together?"

Jimin seems to snap out of his thoughts and begins laughing wholeheartedly, leaving Jungkook extremely confused. "Oh my gosh," Jimin breathes, "you're funny, Kookie."

Jungkook heart rate picks up slightly and he thinks that if it were any other person who called him that, he'd have insulted them and given them his stink eye already. But this is Jimin. He is just too cute and is full of rainbows, sunshine and unicorns to insult and glare at.

"What did I say?" He asks, dear Lord don't tell him that he has made a fool of himself.

"Yoongi Hyung and I aren't dating." Jimin answers and oh dear God he has made a fool of himself. He maybe just wants the booth to swallow him whole. "Yoongi Hyung is just weird, don't mind him." He smiles, showing his pearly white teeth at Jungkook who unconciously smiled back at him.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

By the time they arrive at Jimin's dorm, they have been all over the area and Jungkook concludes that there is no other human being cuter and fluffier than Park Jimin. And he will fight anyone who disagrees. The rational part of his mind is basically ringing alarm bells at how quickly he is having a crush on someone that he has just recently met. But the other, easy going part of his brain is saying that it's all good because Jimin is a nice, friendly person.

"So uhm, I'll see you soon?" Jimin asks and Jungkook can't tell whether or not there is hope in his eyes or his mind is just playing tricks on him.

"Yeah, of course. We can meet at the dance studio next week or something?"

Jimin nods cutely, "mhm, so I'll see you soon I guess?"

Jungkook smiles. "Yup."

Jimin hugs him suddenly and a nice, warm feeling spreads within Jungkook. "Bye." Jungkook looks in time to see Jimin's pink cheeks and shy smile as he closes the door.

Jungkook smiles all the way back to his house, and it's when he's on the bus that he realizes that he gave his red hoodie to Jimin earlier and he has stop the school girl giggle that wants to escape.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"So is it healthy or not?" Jungkook asks Hoseok. They're talking via Skype and he has just finished telling the older male about his feelings about Jimin, which have spiked so highly at an alarming rate.

But Hoseok isn't much help because he just shrugs. "I dunno kiddo, but you look so cute all in love."

"I am not in love!" Jungkook huffs and when Hoseok snickers, he is glad when he feels his phone buzz from beside him.

From : Short Cutie

Tae is teasing me abt ur hoodie 😭😭😭😭

Jungkook smiles at his phone and is about to reply but then his phone buzzes again.

From : Short Cutie

Tae is my bestfriend btw and this is all ur fault 😣

Jungkook chuckles.

To : Short Cutie

Not my fault that u were cold 😂😂😂

Jimin's reply comes within a minute.

 From : Short Cutie

Meanie! 😣😭😭😥😒

Jungkook can picute Jimin pouting at the screen and another chuckle escapes his mouth.

From : Short Cutie

I threw a pillow @ him and then jumped on him

His phone buzzes again.

From : Short Cutie

Kookie i think i killed him what do i do?!?!?!?! He's not moving!!!!!!!! 😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😭😭😭

Jungkook ends up laughing and can barely type in a reply.

To : Short Cutie

I'm sure he's fine 👍 😂😂😂😂😂

He locks his phone and tosses it somewhere on his bed before looking back at his laptop screen where he can see Hoseok give him a -eating grin.

"What?" Jungkook challenges.

"Oh nothing, don't mind me." Hoseok replies, -eating grin still in place with playful eyes.

Jungkook rolls his eyes when Hoseok starts snickering and when Jungkook lifts his middle finger at Hoseok, he ends up laughing which leads him to fall off of his bed.

"Serves you right." Jungkook grumbles while he crosses his arms but Hoseok is still laughing and so he huffs, cheeks feeling a tad bit warmer.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"And just don't embarrass me, okay?" Jungkook pleads as he and Hoseok enter the building of the dance studio.

The older just gives him his -eating grin. "No promises."

Jungkook gives him a look, but then he makes his face neutral when they enter the dance studio that he and Jimin agreed to meet in.

"Kookie~!" Jimin calls, big smile on his face as he waves frantically. Jungkook mirrors his smile and notes the startstruck male beside him. He hears Hoseok snicker from behind him and turns his head slightly to flash him a warning look. 

"Hi Jimin," he greets and Jungkook likes how Jimin doesn't force him to drop the banmal and tell him to call him Hyung. "So is this your best friend?" 

Jimin nods with a cute smile on his face. "Yup, this is Taehyung."

"Oh my God. You're Hoseok and we're breathing the same air right now!"

Jimin facepalms and lets out and embarrassed noise. "Tae! Your promised!" He whines which makes Jungkook laugh at his cuteness and Hoseok laugh because he finds this all too funny.

"And you're Taehyung. You're really cute." Hoseok says once he has composed himself.

Taehyung squeals and flails around before grabbing Jimin's arm. "He knows my name! Oh my gosh! Jimin you are the bestest friend ever!" Jimin makes another embarrassed noise. "Can I take a photo wth you please? I'm a really, really big fan!"

Hoseok nods and waves him over and Jungkook is surprised that he is able to not trip as he makes his way quickly to Hoseok.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

The three of them danced for a bit, Taehyung cheering from the side before deciding to join in. But then Taehyung suggested that they go to the cinema and they all agreed.

That is how they end up watching a film and back to the ice cream parlour that he and Jimin were at last week.

"This is like double date." Taehyung giggles before taking a spoonful of his sundae.

A pretty pink color dusts Jimin's cheeks as he shoves a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. Hoseok laughs and lifts his hand so that he and Taehyung can high-five. "Good one. Look at the hope in Jungkook's eyes." He snickers which makes Jungkook elbow him in the ribs.

"Shut up." He mumbles as he glances at Jimin, whose face is pinker than ever. Unfortunately Taehyung and Hoseok manage to see him look at Jimin and they wag their eyebrows at him before snickering.

"Hey, you forgot to give Jungkook his hoodie back Jimin." Taehyung mentions.

"Oh really?" Hoseok joins, "is it the red one? Because that's Jungkook's favorite and has mauled me every time I try to borrow it."

"That's the one." Taehyung nods. They take pleasure in watching the tips of Jimin's ear turn pink as he squirms in his seat, while Jungook huffs he looks to his left side to the counter which is suddenly all too interesting.

"You guys are the worst." Jimin mumbles as he places the last spoonful of ice cream into his mouth.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"Sorry about Hoseok Hyung." Jungkook says as he rubs the back of his neck.

They decided to walk back to Jimin and Taehyung's dorm. It's getting darker and Jungkook can't help but notice the goosebumps that appear on Jimin's arms, which make him frown.

"Nah, I'm sorry about Taehyung." Jimin replies before looking ahead to where the duo are walking side by side and are messing around. 

Jungkook looks down as Jimin is telling him an anecdote that involves Taehyung. Experimentally, Jungkook does that thing where he wraps his pinkie around Jimin's. The latter stops talking for a second before continuing. Jungkook thinks that this is a good sign of consent and proceeds to interlock their fingers together. He looks at Jimin from the corner of his eye and sees that the latter has stopped talking, and instead is smiling at him with soft eyes.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"I'll uh see you soon, right?" And Jungkook can definitely see the hope in Jimin's eyes this time.

"Yeah, maybe we can leave out Taehyung and Hoseok Hyung next time?" Jungkook looks around, the duo seems to have evaporated.

"L-like a date?" Jimin stutters hesitantly.

Jungkook tries to act nonchalant. "If you want it to be, then yeah it is."

Jimin blushes cutely and Jungkook can't help but lean in to kiss him. Jimin's plump lips are slightly dry but are soft all the same. The kiss is all slow and gentle and Jungkook thinks that he can get used to this.

"AHA PAY UP!" Jungkook and Jimin jump apart from each other at the sound of Taehyung's loud voice.

They look just in time to see Hoseok hand Taehyung some money while grumbling a few words. Jungkook rolls his eyes and looks back at Jimin who is blushing profusely with swollen lips and Jungkook thinks that he really like this look on the latter.

"Alright lovebirds, I'd hate to separate you both and stuff but Jungkook's parents will kill me if I don't get him home soon." Hoseok says once he has had enough of Jungkook's heart eyes that are directed at Jimin.

"Yeah, and Jimin you have that business lecture tomorrow morning." Taehyung adds. "I'll see you at the arcade tomorrow then?" He aks Hoseok as he starts walking over to Jimin to grab his wrist.

"Yep, I'll text you later."

Just as Taehyung drags Jimin inside their room, Jimin slips out of Taehyung's hold and runs to Jungkook to kiss his cheek.

"See you." He whispers into Jungkook's ear, standing on his toes adroably before rushing back to the room where Taehyung is grinning devilishly at the door.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Hoseok teases Jungkook on their way home, but he cannot bring himself to care when all he can think about is how cute Jimin is. His phone buzzes in his pocket and he takes it out.

From : Short Cutie

Tae is teasing me 😭😭😭😭😭😣😣😡😥

Jungkook smiles as he types a quick reply.

To : Short Cutie

Hyung is teasing me too 😒🙇🙅

From : Short Cutie

I miss u 😢😢😳😳

Jungkook's smile widens.

To : Short Cutie

I miss u too😳😚😊😁😍

He locks his phone and looks up to see Hoseok giving him his -eating grin and braces himself for more teasing.

But in the end Jungook catches Hoseok by surprise because he runs for the bus and makes faces at Hoseok when he takes a seat by the window, catching hs breath.

He laughs as Hoseok tries to run to catch up with the bus but ends up failing. After a few seconds he feels his phone buzz.

From : Hobi Hyung

I hate u 😡😠😭😭🙅🙇

Jungkook chuckles quietly.

To : Hobi Hyung

I love u too~ 😚😍😘💜❤💙💓💗💘

Jungkook sends his reply, then decides to call Jimin because he misses his voice already.

fin


Yo so this is my 5k+ words thing for the prompt~ it so i won't be surprised if u don't like t, but hey i tried ∩__∩ 

Send me prompts here; http://ask.fm/ChimChimsJams  or if u want, here; http://hunnieyeollipop.tumblr.com/ask 

Thank u for reading~ ≧﹏≦ ♥♡♥