bloody mark.

shoot me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Anything could happen without any sign or warning, and for Joohyun, she never thought that her parents would set her up with yet another guy from some other rich family. They tell her it's so that she can have a comfortable life if ever they weren't going to be around anymore but if you asked her, she didn't need the money. She had both her parents insurances and a room full of designer things she could sell off in seconds. 

Being born into wealth isn't as pretty as one might think. You don't have much say in your life, to be exact, your life is arranged by your parents; even your love life. All Joohyun wanted is freedom to choose whatever she wanted to do not whatever she need, but seems like it's a hard thing to do. For her and for the guy beside her, who was humming a few minutes ago.

"You know what being a rich person?" Joonmyun, the guy that her mom paired her with, said. "We can't choose who we love like any other people could do." He chuckled.

Joohyun nodded her head with a small sad laugh, "We can't always be happy forever, don't we?" 

He looked at her after he parked his car in front of her house with his sweet smile, "But maybe, you aren't that bad like I thought you would be." Joohyun blushed slightly at the compliment as he walked out from his car to open her door.

"Thank you for today." Joonmyun held her hand while the other hand her barbie blonde hair.

"Mmhm, let's meet up–"

before she could even finished her words, Joohyun couldn't believe her eyes. He fell right in front of her feet, curling up with blood running from his back. He was shot and she saw it with her own eyes. She wanted to scream but no words could come out from her dry mouth. Her feets are shaking like numb as she tried to call the ambulance with all her energy. 

"Don't ever try to turn your back or you'll ended up like him." Joohyun bited her lips as she could feel a metallic object on her neck that she believed is a gun. "And don't worry, didn't shoot him right on his heart. He's still alive, believe me."

Joohyun's eyes immediately look down at the killer's feet, that just move a faint Joonmyun, carelessly. Her hand curled up

into a fist and her free hand covering . She doesn't know what to do. Her mind is gone blank already. She tried to at least look who he is, but the gun is pressed against her neck and if she moved, she's dead, which probably what he wants.

"Follow me." He ordered with a slow voice.

"I-I don't want to!" 

He pulled her blonde hair not that hard but it's quite hard to make the girl scream in fright before she couldn't see anything. 

 

The cold wind stabbing her as she felt like her head is spinning like crazy when she opened her eyes slowly. Her vision is quite blurry and she could also feel her tummy is being a pain in the because it's her time of the month. A smoke could be smelled from her right and when she turned her head to the direction, she saw a man with a cigarrette between his thin lips and his hand on the stir. 

"Hello princess." He said, blowing out the smoke from his lips. "You finally woke up after three hours fainting." 

And then she remembered, he's the one who punched her hard enough to make her lost her consciousness. She suddenly feel scared once again but her eyes won't leaving the guy, who held the stir. She held her breath, trying to find her phone in her bag, but only finding her m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter