Candle

Candle

Uruha POV

One night in my apartment when the lights out, something on my mind almost changed because of this stuff.

I fumbled around for candle or something to lighten up the room. Then I found a white aromatherapy candle on my drawer. I lit it up, and then lavender aroma engulfed the room.

Leaned my back against the bed, I took a glance to the table where I put the candle. There’s a picture of him and me. He hugged me from behind and rests his chin on my shoulder.

I knew the picture is only our past since I watched him kiss Reita in empty studio. Jealous and pain are what I feel about on that time. I try to be tough, I pretend like nothing happen, I let him touch me by the same hands he use to touch him. I do my best to keep him by my side. Now I knew he didn’t care to me as much as I cared to him. And I knew exactly that I wanted him back, no matter what the way it would be. Because I am not a kind of person who gives up easily. There must be way to get him back, to make him stay by my side any longer. There must be…

Candle… oh you candle...

Willing to shatter for light sake. Well, I am not willing to lose Aoi for Reita, even though its for Aoi own happiness. Aoi is mine. I am not a candle. I am a human who has feelings and heart. I need to love and be loved. And candle is only a candle. Its need..... Nothing.

I hate you, candle. I really hate you to made me feel like a selfish .

I threw the candle to the wall before it change my mind. The glimmered room becomes totally dark and just the moonlight illuminates the room.

Silence fills the dark room till I heard a ringing phone. I wonder who call me at this late, it’s almost 11pm!

“Moshi moshi?”

“Uru, it’s me.”

Ah that voice.... I had just think about you a second ago and now you call me, what a coincidence isn't it?. Is this called as a presentiment? Because if it is, I have a bad one.

"Yes, Aoi??" I’m aware of what will he say tonight, because I know I’m not ready to let him go for my child hood friend, for my best friend, for my band mate, for the bassist of the band, Reita. Oh how I hate that name now...

"I need to talk about something to you" I can hear him take a deep breathe out there "can we talk at Mink Wink cafe nearby your apartment?"

Is tonight your time to say good bye to me? To leave me alone and hurt?

I’m not ready for losing you yet...

I need time to be a candle, Aoi.

".....I’m sorry. I can't"

~*~OWARI~*~

 

Note:

Oh my, how I wish that Aoi is taller than Uruha... I'm an old fashioned obsess who likes her seme taller than uke. Also, This is my first AoiXuruha fic that I wrote. After this one I have another 2 fics of them, So I'll post it later. Now I'm going home, working hour is over! Yay! you know that comments is love, right? XOXO