Late Night Snuggles

Late Night Snuggles

As soon as they get back the hotel, all Jonghyun can think about is how much he wants to just crawl into bed and sleep. After washing up, he makes his way over to Kibum’s room, not bothering to bring an extra pillow with him at all- the other had more than enough for the two of them.

He’s tempted to just walk in, but knows better. Knocking his special knock (they all had their own unique ones), he waits for a response and receives none. With a slight shrug of the shoulder he walks in, making sure to open and close the door as quietly as possible while letting the least amount of light inside.

Just as he had predicted, Kibum was already in his pajamas and tucked into bed. Jonghyun smiles at the sight, and makes his way onto the mattress. As he crawls underneath the blankets, the man beside him groans, stirring with the dip of the bed. Jonghyun suppresses a chuckle, another smile making its way onto his face due to the younger’s cute reaction.

From behind, Jonghyun wraps his arms around Kibum, and pulls the other close. The younger snuggles up to his bed-mate, his head finding the familiar crook between Jonghyun’s neck and shoulder. Kibum lets out a content sigh and reciprocates the hug, just like he always does.

After such a long day of concert performing, it was nice to just lay in bed and relax. At some point Jonghyun’s fingers find themselves running through Kibum’s slightly damp hair. Kibum mumbles some kind of complaint, but its too laced with sleep to make any actual sense. Jonghyun laughs at this, causing Kibum to shush him and swat the older’s fingers away.

Jonghyun doesn’t mind at all. Starting to slip into the land of (Kibum-filled) dreams, he brings the other close and whispers the softest “I love you” he can. Kibum smiles at the gesture and intertwines their fingers, snuggling his wonderful boyfriend.

“I love you too.”

 

 

 

 

 

April 19, 2015