03.

You're my stubborn slave!

When he finished singing, the girls went wild and cheered loudly, urgh, why should I live with those annoying fangirls?

" Good job Yo Seob, but remember, it's singing class, not dancing, don't show off too much like that, you might make some people to be annoyed. "

Mrs. Lee stared at me, she knew what I think, she is definitely my new favorite teacher in this school.

But then I saw that " Yo Seob " guy winked at me...again, his eyes have problem or what, stopped looking at me and did that stupid pouting looking cute face, you looked terrible... I don't know, what words? He's kinda cute, OMG, silly you Ji Yeon, don't fall for that kitty cat face of him...

< Reng >

 Finally, singing class ended, when i was on my way to dancing class, someone blocked my way with his hand and pushed me to the wall, his face got closer to me, lifting my chin with his hand and made my face nearer,

 It was Yo Seob?

" Little new girl, be careful, don't look at me with that face again, you won't know what am I going to do with you if I see you with that face. I may be cute outside but inside I'm not, ok? Deal with it or I will make your life misrabel. "

Omo, he threatened me, looked like he's not joking.

I just nodded and walked away without saying anything. I could see his smirking face behind my back and a bunch of girls were staring at me as well, with their death glares. I sweared if I disappeared one day, nobody could find me T.T.

Author's POV ( Yey, my pov ):

Ji Yeon finally found a shortest way to dancing class, she took the chair at the corner of the room, she didn't want the teacher to see her. As soon as she approached that seat, someone ran to it and sat down immediately... after that, he placed his head on the table and felt asleep.

" Yah, I saw that seat first. "

That boy woke up and stared at her deeply and smirked. Ji Yeon could see his beautiful brown eyes lighted up. He stood up and pulled her hand that made her body fell to his chest.

< Thump thump >

She could feel her heart beats faster. His chest is so warm. Trying to pushed him away but couldn't, she was hopeless. He leaned closer to Ji Yeon. Soonly, their lips touched. It was so soft and sweet, her eyes widen in shock. All the girls went crazy.

" It was my first kiss, how could you? ".

Ji Yeon shouted and slapped the boy. He just smirked and whispered something to her ears that made her face red a litter:

" You enjoyed it too, didn't you? By the way, my name is Yong Jun Hyung, sweettie!"