Chapter 1

I never break my promises

-Flashback-

 

”Please, don’t leave” Tao said, tears falling on his face. Kris looked at him and stopped packing. He sighed. ”I’m so sorry Tao, but I have to do this. I don’t belong here anymore” Kris said. ”But how about me? Don’t you care about me anymore?” Tao yelled. Kris hugged Tao. ”Of course I care. I’m your boyfriend after all. I love you so much that it hurts. I’m going to miss you so ing much that it hurts.” Kris said and looked Tao right into the eyes. Kris felt hot tears in his eyes. Tao noticed them and wiped them away. ”I love you too” Tao whispered. Kris smiled weakly.

When Kris had packed, he looked at the window. ”It’s my taxi” he murmured. Kris tooked his suitcase and looked Tao. ”I need to go. But I promise that I will come here to look at you someday” he said. ”Can I give you a goodbye kiss?” Tao asked. Kris nodded. Tao smacked his lips into Kris’s lips. That kiss was full of passion, love and miss. Kris didn’t even notice that he was tearing. Kris broke the kiss. ”I love you Huang Zitao” he said and went out of the room. He said simply goodbye to the rest of Exo. Tao looked when  taxi drove away. He falled on his knees and cried his heart out. ”I love you Wu Yifan”

 

-Present-

 

”Tao, you need to eat” Xiumin said. He held a tray with kimchi and seaweed soup.

Tao didn’t move a inch. Xiumin knew this but he had to try. He put a tray to nightstand. ”Tao, please. Talk to me or someone. This has been continued over a 6 months. This isn’t healthy anymore” Xiumin said, worry at his voice. Tao didn’t respond, just lay in the bed and looked somewhere far away.

Soon after Kris’s left, Tao had been tired, sad and angry. He didn’t want to do anything, he didn’t laugh or even smile. He just lay in his (and Kris’s) room. Members were so worried about him.

Xiumin went to downstairs. ”Did he talk?” Suho asked. ”Nope” Xiumin said. Members sighed. ”He is very pale and skinny” Xiumin added. ”Of course he is because he doesn’t eat!” Kai yelled. ”Kai, calm down. We need to help him” Suho said, ”And I know how...”

 

A week later, Exo’s dorm ringbell rang. ”It’s him!” Chanyeol said and went to open a door. ”You made it!” Chanyeol screamed. It was Yifan.

”I came as soon as possible. I’m filming a new movie in China. I got a few days break. Tell me what is wrong” Kris asked. ”It’s about Tao...” Chanyeol started and pulled Kris to the living room. There was a rest of the Exo. ”What about Tao?” Kris asked, serious tone in his voice. ”Well, after you left, Tao became very depressed. He cried all days and nights and stopped eating. He didn’t laugh or even smile. Now he just lies in his bed and doesn’t communicate with us anymore” Suho explained.

Kris looked like he would be hit by a car. ”How long this has continued?” he asked. ”Since you left, about six months” Kai said. Kris almost choked. He didn’t know that situation was this bad. And all his fault. ”Where is he?” Kris asked. ”In his room. I’ll take you there” Xiumin said. They went to the upstairs and stopped front of Tao’s (and Kris’s) room. ”I will wait here” Xiumin said. Kris nodded. He opened the door. Room was dark. Curtains were front of the window so they blocked sunshine. Kris saw Tao’s body and he went closer to it.

  When he saw Tao’s face, he was about to cry. Tao was so pale and skinny. His eyes were lifeless. Dark circles under his eyes were so much darker than normally. ”What have I done?” Kris said to himself. He falled on the floor on his knees, next to the bed. ”If I had known... I would have come so much earlier..” Kris murmured. ”I don’t know if you hear me but... I’m so sorry. For everything. I didn’t want to hurt you, I just had to go. But I never stopped loving you. I missed you everyday. I always thinked about you. You are my everything. Please, just... let me hear your voice”

Tao recognised the voice of Kris. He turned his head and he saw Kris. Kris was crying. Tao clipped himself. But this wasn’t dream. Kris was REALLY front of him.

”Kris...” Tao said weakly. Kris lifted his head. His eyes were red o crying. ”Tao... I...you..” Kris started. ”Don’t cry” Tao said. He looked into Kris’s eyes. ”Tao, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know you were unhappy. I...just...” Kris started. ”Don’t be” Tao interrupted and kissed Kris. Kris kissed back. Tao broke the kiss and smiled happily. ”You kept your promise” he said. ”What promise?” Kris asked. ”You said six months ago that you will come to see mee someday” Tao said. Kris smiled. ”I never breake my promises” he said and kissed Tao again.

 

A/N: Yeah, I know it's kind of crappy and going too fast. But like I said, first story. Let me know if you liked (or didn't like) it. I promise next fic will be better.