Nine

All I Need Is You & Me

It was now after school as Lily headed out of the school. And as Lily noticed, Amber didn't show up for any of their classes. Lily made her way home and looked across the yard to Amber's house. Lily walked over and knocked on the door, expecting Amber to answer, but her sister answered instead.

 

"Oh, Lily, hey girly" she said. Lily couldn't remember if she met Jackie before or not, but Amber has told her a lot about her. Lily smiled at her and nodded.

 

"Hi Jackie, is Amber home?" She asked, wondering if Amber was okay. Jackie told her she was and let through to go upstairs. When Lily went up she lightly knocked on the door and opened it slowly, as to not wake Amber if she was sleeping. But what Lily saw, was not what she was expecting.

What Lily was seeing in front of her, was Amber, with Lia, making out. Lily was so heartbroken that she felt all her emotions just disappear.

Lily left the room and wnet downstairs to only be stopped by Jackie. "Hey, was she okay? I haven't been able to check on her all day after all"

"Yea, she seemed pretty busy.... I didn't want to interrupt her" she said in a slight montone voice, which worried Jackie. Jackie went upstairs and all you could hear was "AMBER JOSPEHINE LIU, WHAT THE !?!"

Lily left without waiting for Jackie, or even Amber, as she went over to her own house. She made her way inside and went past her mom and brother, felling them that she wasn't hungry for dinner.

As Lily approached her bedroom, she felt dizzy. Not even ten feet away from the door of her room had she collapsed and saw absolute darkness.

~~~~~~~~

As Lily woke up, she saw she was in her bed. She sat up and looked around, seeing her brother asleep right next to the bed. She petted his head as she got out of bed and maneuvered him into the bed.

Lily went downstairs and grabbed her phone that her mom out on the coffee table. She saw about 17 texts and 3 voice mails from Amber, 6 texts and 1 voice mail from Jackie, and 1 text...... From Lia.

Lily stared at the phone with the little emotion she had left as she opened Lia's text.

To: Lily

From: Lia 

Hey, I warned you to stay away. Just becuase you were dating, doesn't mean I can't steal her back, which I obviously just did ;) so, see you in school hun, if you don't commit suicide first LOL!

Lily closed the text as she stood up and looked around. Lily's brother came downstairs and saw her as he saw Lily drop her phone and go to the bathroom. He grabbed her phone and looked at the text from Lia. Now he was furious.

Jake put her phone down and left the house, going next door. He knocked on the door as Amber opened up "Jake! Oh my god, is Lily okay?" She asked him. "She hasn't been answering my calls or replying to my texts, is something wrong with her?"

Jake looked at her as he almost felt like screaming. "She thought she was able to trust, she thought she finally found the one" he said, which confused Amber. "You were ing making out with a different girl yesterday and my sister saw, of course she wouldn't reply to you! She thought she could finally get over not having a single person like her, she thought it wouldn't just have to be her, mom, and me anymore! She loved you and you broke her heart!" He yelled right at Amber.

Amber still seemed confused but tried to call him down "Jake, Lia was the one who forced herself onto me"

Jake rolled his eyes "that's not how Lily, Jackie, and Lia saw it" he said simply. He then left Amber standing there and walked back home. He heard Lily taking a shower as he sighed in relief. 

He walked to his room as he heard crying coming from the bathroom. He went and knocked on the door lightly. "Unnie, are you alright?" He asked.

But only a stutter could be heard as a response "y-yea" she had said. Jake slowly opened the door and saw what Lily was doing.

Lily had newly opened gashes and cuts on her wrists and arms, and was holding a broken razor to them "LILY!" He yelled as he stopped her by hugging her tightly, causing her to drop the razor.

Lily sat on the floor quickly as Jake got into the floor as well, still not letting go. Lily looked down at Jake and patted his head. "Thank you Jacob" she said. Jake stared at her in disbelief, she had never called him that since they were real young, because she liked to call him Jake more. 

"Lily are you alright?" He asked, not sure if she was okay or not.

Lily nodded and smiled "wow, you've grown so tall Jacob, how old are you now?" She asked with a smile.

Jake started to freak, because now it was obvious what had happened. Lily had lost some of her memories.