five- How it all begins (part 3)

love will bring them together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How it all begins (part 3)

 

With his fingers over his lips, Jackson remained silent for quite a long time… all the world didn’t existed for him at the moment. After exploring his memory and realizing that he could not suppress his feelings, he only knew that his lips were now cold… missing the soft and warm presence of her lips.

 

In the middle of that desolated park that was near their house, with no one that could be witness, he was smiling. He was like a statue thinking how fool he was… been this happy over that little touch… and how he wanted more.

 

In a rush he tried to approximate to her. This over exited girl was moving around, all over the place, in a stated of over exasperation… until she realized that she was been pulled by her wrist and then covered by this two strong arms.

 

His chest pressing her chest…the lips that were pressing her lips… that mouth that demanded her for a deeper and more passionate kiss… the sudden bite in her lower lip that ordered her to open , and let his immoral tongue play with her tongue; how could she resist him… in her mind that little voice pledging to stop… and and her body, all surrender because of him… Her mind screamed…— “youngji stop… STOP!”

 

BAMM

 

His check hurts - “woah! DID she slap me?”

 

They were in shock until she was all nervous try to check him if he was ok… asking for forgives… then were the screams…

 

—YAH! What’s wrong with you! How could you slap me! ... You are really crazy… you know?

YAH!! Then who told you that you could kiss me! You was the one who kissed me first REMEMBER? Then you are right! I MUST BE REALLY CRAZY!

 

They remained in silent, Jackson subbing his check…

 

It hurts you know? Why are you always this brutal? Sorry — she didn’t know what to say But it hurts me more how you reacted, why did you reacted like that because my kiss? I… I DON’T… I don’t know… Youngji… tell me… what do you want for us? Your kiss and the way you react for my kiss… I know that you like it… well… until that slap… but you know, those kisses meant a lot to me… and I’m not sure about what do you think… YAH! YOU THINK I GO ARROUND KISSING BECAUSE ITS NOTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter