one

love will bring them together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:

She only went outside for a walk and to catch some fresh air. It was late and she shouldn’t be outside, but she needed a break. She wasn’t prepared to say goodbye to this family and she didn’t wanted to say her farewell with tears in her eyes. After some minutes she found her self at the coffee shop that was near the roommate house, buying one Carmel macchiato since it is something that can calm her down. But, OH… she rejected her decision. She rejected to enter in this coffee shop just after she heard his voice…

Why is live like this? Why on earth she has to meet with Jackson?

 

JS: —ya! Heo youngji buy me one too!

Yj: —you… what are you doing here?

Js: —the same thing as you I guess… nothing— Jackson looked at her smiling, waiting for any lovely bickering response, but nothing.

Yj: —make the order two please— she said to the cashier

 Js: — wow youngji-shi since when are you this nice? Are you sick? You have fever? —He lifted his hand to touch her forehead but youngji stopped him, looking mad to his eyes.

Js: — are you mad again? What did I do wrong this time?

Yj: — Jackson, stop it. I don’t want to fight. Let's see each other at the house.

 

Youngji just turned around, grabbing one of the two coffees that were already waiting, getting out and leaving Jackson alone…

Casher: excuse me. You have to pay for the bill sr.

Js: —what? ... ash Really?  This k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter