Teaser #1 ♥

g l a m o r o u s | 매력이 넘치는 | apply O P E N !

T  e  a  s  e  r   O  n  e  :


Hong Seung Sung rubbed his temples, waiting impatiently for this particular woman to appear in front of him. He looked up when he heard a knock on the door.

“Come in.” It was obvious that he was a bit, annoyed. The tall, slender woman came in and bowed. “Sorry for being late today, I-“

“Enough talking. We have something important to discuss today, Jieun.” He put his hands down on the desk and stood up from his chair, “I’m planning to debut a new girl group.”

Jieun’s eyes enlarged immediately, “But-“

“No buts, by the way, you’re going to be their manager.” He sat down and smiled at her, “Come on Jieun, you said you want to be A-Pink’s manager but ended up as their stylist. Now’s your chance to become one.” He shrugged.

Jieun paused for a while. *He’s right. I do want to become a manager. But, can I handle it?* She bit her lip and looked at Hong Seung Sung.

“Well?” He asked. Jieun looked at him and gave him a small smile. “Sure, I’ll be their manager.”

He pumped his fist into the air. Jieun chuckled and looked at her watch, “Sir, I got to go now. Is there anything unfinished in our discussion?” He suddenly remembered about the not yet chosen girls. He was so preoccupied about his plan that he forgot that he still hasn’t chosen the seven lucky girls. He snapped his finger, “You still have one more task to do, Jieun.”

“What is it?”

“I’m going to be quite busy today, so you pick out the trainees. Make sure they can prove that they’re going to be better than Girls Generation!” Before Jieun could say anymore things, he exited his office. Jieun sighed and looked down at the papers she held.

“Glamorous…” She read the paper. “This is going to be such a long day…” She groaned and left the office. 


A/N: Sorry for the oh-so-boring teaser. I'll reveal the chosen members by age. Oldest to Youngest. :)

I'm still reviewing all of your applications so, please wait ne? Thank you guys. Keep on applying~! :D