The Preparation

Love Again

"Give me the stirrer! I can do it better!" Bomi said while trying to reach the stirrer from Mark. Mark scoffed,"I'm better,kiddo." He said sarcastically as he pushes her aside. Bomi started threatening him with her death glare,while clenching fist. She made her way out from the kitchen. Mark didn't notice she left until it felt silence after the shouting. He turned his head but she was nowhere to be seen. He shrugged and continue stirring the egg,butter and sugar mix. Suddenly,he heard a bump beside him. It was a bag of full of ingredients to make a cake and doughnut.

 

"Let's have a battle! Who gets more votes from the guests,get to make the rule for this house." The kiddo voice said angrily. He looked at her slightly and moved his attention to the mix again,"Deal." He said simply.

 

After that,Mark waited for her to do the same thing as they argue to do earlier; mixing the sugar,butter and egg. And they started following the recipe. Once again,they argue to use dough roller.

 

"Ladies' first." Mark rolled his eyes,"Well,there's no such a thing as 'Ladies' First' in my rules." 

 

After 123456789 hours of making cakes and doughnut while arguing,they finally done. 

 

"Now,I'll prepare the tables and food,you prepare the decoration." Mark said. Bomi nodded her head. She tried to push the sofa to connect the dining room and living room but she's too weak for that. Mark shook his head while sighing,"Everybody knows only men can move the big sofa." Mark said. 

"You told me to decorate. I'm doing my best right now." Bomi whined. Again he sighs,"Why am I marrying an idiot?" He whispered to himself.

"I'm not deaf." Bomi glared. Mark took over Bomi's place and tried pushing it. But,since it was too big and too heavy,it didn't move even 1mm. He looked up to see Bomi,smiling teasingly,"I guess you're not a man." Bomi crossed her arms in front of her chest. Mark rolled his eyes. He pulled Bomi's wrist,"Shut up and help me." They pushed together and it works. But still tiring.

"You should've done something else first,idiot." Mark breath heavily. 

"Whatever! Just continue with your work now!" Bomi,who was also tired,pointed to the dining room. Mark suddenly jumped onto the sofa and layed there. He crossed his arms while smiling,"My little chick,can you give me a massage or let me sleep for like an hour?" Mark said playfully. Bluek! Bomi thought. She shook her head and took over Mark's work while he sleeps.

 

>>>

 

"Ehem." Bomi cleared . No respond. She tried again,but a little louder. Mark slowly opened his eyes and asked,"Are you a ert?" 

"What the hell are you talking about?" Bomi scoffed.

"How can you just enter my room?" Mark slowly sit up.

"You're in the living room,cheesehead." Bomi knocked Mark's head before standing up.

"Ouch. What was that?"

"For calling me a ert without any reason. Now I want you to invite all your friend. I've done it awhile ago." Bomi said. Mark nods his head while walking to the sink to wash his face. 

"Who did you invite?" Mark asked.

"Eunji,Namjoo,Hoya,Ilhoon,Doojoon oppa,Jiyeon,Donghae and more." Bomi said.

"You invite that idiot guard?" 

"So,what? He's my friend." Bomi said while placing the cups on the table. Mark started calling his friend. At first,Bomi didn't really care until he mentioned one name,L.

"Who's L?" Bomi asked.

"My old bestfriend,why?" He said. Bomi shook her head.

"Nothing. He just have a weird name." 

 

>>>

 

And finally,the party started. One by one,the guests arrive.

 

"Yoon Bomi!" Eunji came,running, and hugged Bomi.

"Hey,hey control yourself. I invited a lot of handsome guys. Maybe you could pick one of them?" Bomi smirked. Eunji hit Bomi's arm playfully. The guest greetings continued until someone caught her eyes. She thought it was only a dream,so she just shook it off. But it won't be a dream if Mark can hug him. What happened to my eyes? Bomi thought. She looked away,but also took a glance sometimes. It's not a dream! Bomi slapped herself. Him... It's him.. It's really him... What is he doing here? 

 

"Myungsoo?"

 

##########

 

Hi guys :))) Sorry for the late and short update. I hope you guys enjoy this MarkMi fanfic. Thank you!