Chapter 6

Kim & Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Chapter 6 -_-   Author POV     Ding dong~       "Who's that?" asked Baekhyun while tickling Kyungsoo. "Yah, stop it!"       Chanyeol walked to the door and opened it. "Oh, Jongin. Come in. But Sehun wasn't here."        "I know. I just want to meet—"       "Yah stop it! It tickles!" Jongin turned around and he saw Kyungsoo smiling happily, playing with Baekhyun.        That smile...       "I don't wanna! Oh, it's Jongin. Hello!" Baekhyun who saw Jongin, waved his right hand to the latter. He just smiled and walked towards them.        "Hi." said Kyungsoo.       "H-hey." Wait, why am I stuttering? Jongin thought.       "So, want some juice? Grape or apple?" offered Kyungsoo. His smile was still bright and Jongin hoped it would never faded. The boy stood up and waited for the latter's answer.        "G-grape."       "Wait for a sec, okay?" Kyungsoo walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge and took out a carton of grape juice. Then, he poured it into a glass and served it to Jongin. "Here you go."       "T-thanks." replied Jongin. Why am I still stuttering?! He thought.        "What brings you here?"       "I want to ask Kyungsoo something actually. But I think this is the right time to ask. So I'll ask you later." Jongin stood up and get ready to walk away. But then he felt a pair of small hands held his arm tightly.       "It's okay. You can ask me now."       "I just wanna ask, can you teach me how to play a piano?"       "What?"       "I saw you played the piano in the studio yesterday and you look so good at it. So can you?       "S-sure... But..."       "Not now! Maybe at school. You're sick and I don't want to disturb you guys. So yeah. I'll go now."       "See you at studio this Monday!" said Kyungsoo while waxing his hand cutely to the latter.      At the same time...     "I think Jongin likes your friend, Baek." said Chanyeol who heard all of Kyungsoo's conversation with Jongin.      Baekhyun who played with Chanyeol's fingers stopped. "Why did you think that?"       "He came here just wanted to ask Kyungsoo that. Don't you think it's weird?"        "But I don't think that Jongin is a gay. He looks like a straight guy." said Baekhyun while staring at Jongin.       "We will see it soon, Baek."                     •••     *Trutt trutt~*     "Hello?"       "Yah, where are you?!"       "I'm in the elevator right now."       "Great. I already at my parents' house. Use the money that I left on the coffee table to buy some food. My parents are going to Tokyo and I have to go too. About my car, use it when you want to go to school."       "Kay kay. Bye."       "Don't skip your meal!"        "I know." Jongin placed his phone on the table and laid down on the couch, then he the television. But then his phone was ringing again. He answered the call without knowing who was that.        "Hello?"       "Is this Jongin?"       "Yeah, that's me."       "It's me Kyungsoo. I just wanna ask you something too. Can I have a dinner with you? My treat."       "Sure. When?"       "Whenever you'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter