Final.

A Midsummer Night's Sweetness

On a hot night, I can't fall asleep
Thinking about this and that, I finally call you, I didn't know you'd come out

 

"Hello?"
"Oh, uhm... Jongin-ah, i'm s-sorry for bothering," She stuttered and scratched the back of her head in embarassment.
"No, it's okay~" 
"Can we...meet tomorrow, please?" 
"That sounds fun. I'll meet you at Hongdae."
"Thank you, Jongin." She smiled to herself and she went back to sleep again. 

 

Both agreed to meet at night, and there she was, waiting by the bench, thinking that she's late but she was actually half an hour early.
Raina texted him, telling the younger to take his time since she arrived earlier expected.

 

Jongin-ah : You're really excited to see me, aren't you?
Of courseㅋㅋㅋ
Jongin-ah : Hey, look behind you~

 

She did as she was told and found herself staring at the bouqet of flowers, blocking the holder's face. She grinned at him. 

 

Wait, are you- In the middle of texting, the guy holding a bouqet of flowers started walking towards Raina.

"Hi," The latter flashed her his killer smile and handed the bouqet of flowers, much to her delight. She mouthed a 'Thank you' and blushed. 
"I'm sorry for making you wait. Should we eat first?" He chuckled.

 

The tickling wind, us laughing
The stars in the night sky, you seeming a little drunk
Refreshing beer, cheers, what more can I ask for?

 

It's been a long time, how have you been?
I'm the same, just working hard
How about you? Still dating that same guy?
You guys broke up? Sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up, but good to see you anyway

 

He turns to her and says, "Time goes by so fast, we've already come all this way but how come you haven't changed at all? You're still pretty"
Her cheeks were now slightly tinted with pink at the compliment but pretended she ignored it. "Hm...What do you do these days?"

 

was half joking, half telling the truth, why are you changing the subject?

(Is it because of the alcohol or because you're shy)

Your cheeks are turning red, do you remember?
In the garden of memories, the story flowers, laughter flowers 
Love starts to bloom

Jongin turned to her and said, "I want to tell you something, I used to like you before and you said I know" 
Hyerin was dumbfounded and blinked repeatedly. She looked away, face flushed, thinking about the times they spended together in the past.

"I guess I'm a little drunk, don't mind my ramblings" He laughed awkwardly as he sips on the half empty glass of soju.

Cheers, cheers to today

 

What is this song that's playing right now? Hold on
Hold up, I think I know but I can't remember the title of this old school
I hum the melody with the cool night air

 

Let's take a walk and go someplace else
You get excited as you jump on ahead of me, you're so innocent
Then you freak out about a bug
As your shadow flickers under the street light

 

"One, this moment, two, I'm happy
Three, my fingers are crossed, four
A midsummer night's sweetness, don't wanna wake up
A midsummer night's sweetness, just like today"

 

She practically sang as she locks her fingers with his, swaying their arms around in delight. They enjoyed their presence of another and talked about...well, everything. From the embarassing stories they remembered to the time they last met each other. It was wonderful. This... was wonderful.

 

I had so much fun today
It was so good seeing you
Good night, good night, you have a sweet dream
I was happy
I was so happy (me too)

 

Jongin surprisingly hugged the older, causing her to gasp and eyes widen. 
"Thank you for tonight." He smiled sheepishly as he pulls away. 

 

After hugging you like this, I have nothing more to ask
After hugging you like this, i have nothing more to ask

 

"So...let's meet again tomorrow?"
"Yes, i would love that. Let's also meet the day after that and the day after that too." They both chuckled and after that, they parted ways with a big smile and red cheeks plastered on thei faces.

 

A midsummer night's sweetness, a midsummer night's sweetness
So sweet, so sweet, yum~

 

 


Hello, readers! This time, the story is about close friends who, yeah, haven't seen each other for awhile now. They sort of have that attraction to each other but they won't admit. 
So i wanted to write more but let the italics font do it's work ㄴㅇㄴ
Also, if you haven't red the angst (kind of) story of this crackship, you might wanna check it out on my list of works. Thank you for reading even though this was short and lame 뉴_뉴