###Chapter 2

Sin City
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silhouetted in the crimson sunlight, her figure is clear to be noticed. Despite her shattered clothes and messy hair, she still looks beautiful.

 Stretching forward is the wilderness. Endless weeds spread in all directions, a chain of fences making their way to the far end of the plain in a far distance. The roaring wind slashes its way towards the weeds, and to her body, sending a shiver down her spine.

 The beautiful figure trudges behind a tall masculine man. Sighing loudly, the woman sits onto the floor with a thump, apprehending her tiredness. Has it been one hour? Or two hours? She can no longer tell.

 Ji Hyo reaches to her pocket and takes out her phone. 42% battery left, it says. Still no signal.

 ‘Hey, oppa, stop for a little moment, shall we?’ Ji Hyo shouts to the man a few yards away. Hearing her, Jong Kook turns around and sits next to her.

 ‘You little kitten. Getting tired already huh?’ he chuckles.

 ‘Seriously? You are calling me little kitten? Then how about you, cute tiger?’ She flattens her eyes to add the dramatic effect.

 ‘C’mon. I can be cute if I wanted to.’ Jong Kook grins sheepishly as he presents his aegyo. He puts his two hands under his chin to pretend to be a flower.

 ‘Huh. Not cute at all. It’s disgusting.’ She stifles a laugh while  remaining her straight face.

 ‘How about this?’ He puts his hands into the air and shapes a heart on top of his head.

 ‘Nope. Still not convincing.’ She manages to bite away her urge to laugh, surprisingly.

 He looks hurt. ‘Really? That’s the best aegyo I’ve ever had.’ He pouts.

 His face looks so lost that Ji Hyo can no longer constrain her laughter. Soon the two are already rolling and laughing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter