*The Lone Wolf

#The Lone Wolf............
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was a dark misty night. You were walking back home from S.M Academy (Saint Music), you had to stay back late. Because you had to finish the props for the upcoming event, that will be happening at your academy the coming weekend, and so it was quite late when you left the academy. While you were walking home you felt like someone was watching you, but when you turn no one was there, you became a little scared so you turn back to continue walking but instead you bump into something solid. That something solid felt so warm, and so you look up you met.

And so you met with a beautiful pair of orange eyes that shines like the sepia glow of the sunset. Slowly you start to recognize who is it. It was him, your crush. The crush who is also the academy’s most popular guy. The guy every woman so desire, the guy whom every woman dreams to be with and to be seen with, to bask in his gorgeous self. And your mind faded wistfully into the night embraced by the snowy starlight sky.

When you finally snap out of the trance, you found yourself being pulled by your crush to the park you would walk past everyday when going home from the academy. There he pushes you and himself behind a big oak tree, right now you are feeling scared cause your crush is just right there in front of you, you both were the only ones in the park and it was already dark. In your mind right now you were thinking [“Your P.O.V: Why, would he bring me here?”]. While you were still battling with the subconscious, he took your shoulders and turn you around so you could see what was on the other side of the tree, there you saw a group of boys from your academy walking past the park you were in.

He then turns you back, so you were now facing him again. He slowly opens his mouth, he said: “ They, were following you and they were planning to do something unthinkable. You tilted your head thinking [“Your P.O.V: Curious how he would know what they were going to do to me.”] When you were about to say what you were thinking, he then open his mouth again, he said: “ I kind of overheard them, when I was following you.” When you heard that, you don’t know if you should be happy or scared that your crush was following you.

You then look up to him, you said: “ Wait what do you mean by you overheard them, when I haven even ask you yet?”Now, he said: “But I heard you ask me? Ah! His eyes were now wide open, in his mind [“His P.O.V:  Idiot you didn’t hear her say it, you’ve read her mind now what, should I answer her or not. Oh well, I might as well answer her, and it was kind of my own doing for following her everyday so she doesn’t get hurt and it was because I had fallen for her, a human. And if my clan knows about this they, wait I forgot they wouldn’t mind cause I left them a year and a half ago, and it was not her fault that I blew my own cover.”]

He now’s open his mouth, he said: (talking to himself out loud) “ Alright I might as well tell her.” With that he looks at you in the eye, he said: “Sorry, I kind of read your mind, weird I know but I did really did kind of read your mind.” You look at him weird, you said: “What you mean you read my mind? What are you, sorry I mean who are you?”

He looks at you for a moment and then, he said: “Hmm..... Well, being you are going to be my mate in the future. I might as well tell you, just promise me you won’t tell anyone.”

You thought a while, then nodded your head and, you said: “I promise. Wait? WHAT!? MATE!?” He looks at you in the eyes and cough, he said: “Well ......am .. ah ok here it goes I am a WEREWOLF.” You said: “HUH?!” and he repeats, he said: “ I’m a WEREWOLF! Ok! Happy! I finally say it.” You look at him, you said: “WOW! Relax, I heard you the first time. I just wanted to confirm it, you didn’t have to shout. Geez!”

He looks at you in shock, and you just giggle. [“Your P.O.V: Ok! Back to what’s at hand. What does he mean by I’m going to be his future mate.”] You both were now staring at one anothe

Please log in to read the full chapter