Lady Marmalade

Lady Marmalade

                       

 

“Damn! She’s beautiful!” the hyung next to me just echoed my words out from my head as we watched the shown clip of the Baek Ahyeon singing her ‘Lady Marmalade’ with the SNSD Taeyeon and Tiffany, while we’re resting in doing nothing, waiting for this contest show to be done. I said nothing and continued to watch on their performance, ignoring the said hyung of mine whom soon enough known himself to be quiet and enjoyed his own eye-stealer performance.

 

That little black dress with sequined corset and short shorts wrapped her body effortlessly. That black color just brought out her milky white skin more, showing off her y, beautiful shoulder and neckline. That small waist of hers was just calling for me to grab and gather her nearer to me. She was cute. She was y. She was elegant. She was everything that my head knew, by just being inside that simple garment.

 

Her voice was flawless. She belted out the notes and even stole the performance from that poor little girl. The grunt that she made here and there was perfect, reminded me on how many years had she been singing to have such control. Her simple moves and sways that she did with the beats and rhythms were adorable. Noticing her to dance with those killer heels, just wowed me more to notice that she was indeed a lady by now, unlikely to the her that was outside in sneakers and sweatshirts.

 

Once the piece was done with that big smile of hers, I was stunned and silenced until the next-to-me-hyung coughed a little and brought me back to life. I ignored him and took up my phone from the tabletop, simply scrolling around for nothing and merely looking at my reflection. Soon, the hallway outside of ours got too busy as the girls were coming in, bypassing us to get into their assigned room as they consoled and encouraged that little girl of Ahyeon.

 

My ears perked up at the sound of her loud laugh or that small voice of hers praising her project until it went off and fade out completely. Finally, like a good timing, I turned around to see the hyung of mine was totally looking at me, with his brows jerked up, catching on something that happened was in the air. “You know Ji, you’re not a very good liar like what others story on,” he said before standing and went out, probably to the bathroom.

 

Sighing and my eyes were back to my phone when it buzzed and lighted on with a new notification. Eager with it, I swiftly keyed the code in before tapping the upper bar to open the notification. Seeing the familiar username, my eyes shone unexpectedly and I quickly schooled my façade into a bored one as I realized my surroundings. Standing up as the door opened, I walked nearing my hyung before he could say anything else with my head stilled by my phone screen.

 

“Call me in if only I am in need and not just to know on my whereabout,” I asked him and others inside a favor in such a firm voice before leisurely strolling off the room, leaving them bewildered. He must be aching to know and ask for more but stop once he saw a glimpse of a lady in that little black dress walked a few steps ahead of me, before she went and lost into the corner. “Have fun,” he cried from my back and I swore I could hear his snicker before the door closed as I briskly strode towards the meeting place.

 

I’m wearing my dress now and I’m walking to your car right now Mr. Kwon, what you’re gonna do?

TYKim

 

I’ll be there, wait up.

JYKwon

 

 

 

# hopefully this was on par to what you guys were expected on and if anything were a bit weird- i apologized but still have fun!

## i just need to write something and i've got a lot of bunnies but words failed me thus i tried and forced myself to start anew yet it pushed me off with GTae LoL