>>> Cheatsheet

♋ NEBULA 네부라 ♋ --- SM ✗ JYP ✗ YG ✗ FNC New Girl Group Collaboration [APPLY OPEN]
                                                                                turn in / application example                                           source code
apink.png
                    

                              The Cheatsheet                              scroll for content ↓             

                    

                

 


                       
   For the Curious  
                        

                        
                           

FACECLAIMS? Only ulzzangs and models(preferbly ulzzangs) allowed  and make sure that your character has a personality that suits your faceclaim. For the ethnicity of your character, I would prefer if you use asians(e.g: Full Korean ; Half Korean Half Chinese ; Half Korean Half Japanese ; Chinese ; Japanese AS LONG AS your character is asian because its much easier to write.)


LOVE INTERESTS & LOVE RIVALS? You can choose from either idols from any group you want or actors as long as the between them and your character isn't too big.


PERSONALITY? No Marysues please. I would appreciate it if you could write a more balanced/unique personality for your character, the more detailed your application is the higher chance you'll be chosen. P/S: I love dramas and sob stories A LOT, so just write your character background as you please.


SCENE REQUESTS , TRIVIAS AND PASSWORD? For scene requests, the more the better[e.g: variety shows, dramas, CFs etc.] and you're welcomed to request for [as many as you like, not that I'd mind because this applyfic is 'kind of' rated-m; please state the person(s) you wanted to have that scene with, the more detailed it is the easier for me to write] ; For trivias, the more the merrier it is, enough said. For the PASSWORD, please suggest a fanclub name.