〈 cheatsheet。

〈 speak ; the jyp project。— applyopen
TnmV6KC.gif
  applying for speak 101。
   THE CHEAT SHEET...
so here is the cheatsheet and please follow it!it will give you a guide.make sure to read everything~

FACE CLAIMS Your chara will have a ulzzang face-claim and idol face-claim.this is so i can make gifs and memes out of your idol face-claim and an ulzzang face-claim for teasers and revealing your character.eom yoon min/may and red velvet's yeri are taken.Pick a face-claim that can suit all concepts because their debut is 'All Night' from f(x)'s Red Light album.Hence I'm also using Red Light teasers.

LOVE INTERESTS You can use anyone as a love interest.idols,actors,ulzzangs.youtubers and ocs are all allowed!the is seven years and noona-dongsaeng relationships are also allowed.lee dong hoon(ulzzang) is taken as a love-interest.

AGES the age range is 1993-2000.JYP artists are quite generally young and 'fresh'so hence 1993 is the oldest year you can be born in.Also because the oldest in GOT7 is born in 1993,the oldest can be born in 1993.

ETHNICITY Your character must at least be half-asian.JYP is quite diverse so don't be shy come up with a taiwanese character or a half german-japanese!Also be creative,I don't want to see the same Korean-American or French-Chinese.
 
PERSONALITY & BACKGROUND Okay,I don't want the same 'bubbly and optimistic gal' or the 'cold and distant girl' because it's a bit boring,don't you think?If she's always bubbly then how did she survive the harsh training and the other trainees teasing?And if she was too cold then how did she even want to be an idol?

Also for the background,DO NOT GIVE ME A SOB STORY.You can put a few 'sad things' like her parents divorced or something like that but don't give me a background where she was whipped,threw out of the house,then abused by her parents,kidnapped and then being sold or ually abused.Like really,don't.
PRE - DEBUT EXPERIENCES Okay,do not have your character like in ten music video shoots,five model shoots and then like twenty cfs and then thirty cameos in dramas.Also note that it's rare for a companny to send their trainees for another agency's artist's m/v you know so try to keep it to JYP,you know?
TWINS Make sure your twin matches your position[i forgot that i haven't a section for that so put it into teh appearance section neh?].Remember Main is better than lead than better than nothing.Leader,Visual,Face will be decided after.
OTHER the password is a possible fanclub for speak.
taken -
fc / may/eom yoon min & yeri /red velvet
lover / lee dong hoon/ulzzang
pre-debut experiences / in missa's only you
twins / dance - 4minute's sohyun, vocals - bestie's haerhyung, rap - evol's j-da
 
example is going to come very soon!