Chapter One

Hate you But I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun did remember that day on which sharp prickle of hatred was hammered into his young whole heart by his beloved Jung Soo Ajusshi.

That day had to be reminded just like a matter of his life or death as his beloved Ajusshi's words.

 

That day made everything feel so gloomily...as his rememberance..

 

...

 

The sky was lightly dark in way that feels everyone sad,as a result,a glimmer of raining sound was heard rhythmically everywhere.

While Kyunnie was putting on his football boots,tying into knot,he heard his uncle's rough voice calling out his name.

 

"Kyunnie..!!!!"

"Kyunnie...!!!" 

As his guts knew well that usual husky rough tone of his uncle can never make him displeased,he fastened tying his boots into knot,speeding to his uncle's usual spot,sitting with the help of wheelchair.

"Nae!!,I'm coming!!,Ajusshi!!!"

 

"Come quickly!!!..Quickly!!!!"

Though his uncle made an eager beckon to him,his eyes glued the large compound next to their mansion without giving such a tiny glance look to him.

 

Though Ajusshi has still remained the most youngish appearance,he is never young at heart,not behaving like a quite young person,always wearing a deep frown on his smooth surface of face,together with gritting his teeth as if there is some dissatisfaction with the whole world and among the people.

Kyunnie wasn't old enough to know what's got into his uncle...,he was just suprisingly gazing his Ajusshi's stern expression, helping the wheelchair movement.

"Ajusshi...What are you doing here?It's still raining weakly...You'll catch a cold!..You should stay inside...if mom knows,she'll scold you..,Let's enter in!"

 

"Shut up,Kyunnie!!!Just Listen to Me!!

Look at there!Do you see the boy,playing football?His name is Choi Siwon who is about the same age or older than you!You have to hate him!Your responsibility is wrong-footing him as much as you could!You have to keep my words in your brain till you get old!Till you grow old,your heart must remember he is your arched enemy!!!"

Being so suprised with his uncle's harsh words,Kyunnie took a glance to the spot his uncle pointed,by on tiptoe.

A boy,playing with colorful football in the rain...

His type seems like stubborness was born together with him and self-righteousness is like his companion for his life.

Taking a certain glance to that boy,Kyunnie pouted cutely,because he felt some disappointment of obstination radiating that boy. Looking back to his uncle,who is waiting for his response.

"How?" His uncle asked.

"Nae..Ajusshi..I"ll hate him..I'll make him ashamed.."

Kyunnie promised bravely.

"That's my boy" Jun Soo Ajusshi gave his soft hair an affectionate pat.

Then he smiled with full of satisfaction.

 

Ajusshi didn't say any words of the reason why he have to hate that obstinate handsome boy.

Even he didn't ask the reason either.

Truely,he doesn't need to know the true reason behind that hatred topic...because he will never be against his uncle words.

If Ajusshi orders anything,he will just obey all of that...

Because he loves his uncle so much.

He feels pityful towards his disabled uncle.

Though Ajusshi scolded him angrily sometimes,he never felt offended..

He always wants to make Ajusshi happy...If Ajusshi is happy,he'll never hesitate anything his uncle asks for.

 

"Kyunnie!!!!What are you two doing here!?..It's raining now!!" 

His mom's voice came out of the house.

"Nae!!!!Coming Mom!!!.." Kyunnie replied loudly,turning the wheelchair of his uncle towards the house's entrance.

At that time,the incident that fulfiled his uncle's wish did happened.

 

....

 

Hearing the little sharp yet cute angelic voice,he took a glance the source of that angelic voice next to his mansion,

Then his colorfull football follows the way of the wind,passing the metal fence towards the mansion that cute voice came out.

Following his football's movement ,Siwon reached near the fence.

"Hey...Hey!!!...Just throw that football back to me..."

Turning around,Kyunnie frowned then all of sudden he smirked evily..

"Ok..Ok.."

Kyuhyun ran jumpingly to the ball's present location..

 

~~Oh..he is really cute like the other day~~

Siwon thought,

 

"Hey...Give me that football back..."

Siwon frowned his small thick brows as that cute pale Cho Kyuhyun looked at his football with an evil naughty smirk.

 

"Haha...Why I'm giving you back ? This is now in my place...I can do whatever I like...." Kyuhyun smirked,running towards the flower pots,bringing the garden fork..

Then he placed the poor football onto the ground and garden fork stabbed into it...

"Oh my...!!!Yahhhhh what the hell are you doing?!!!!"

"You are such an evil...!!!"

Siwon widen his eyes seeing the scene front of his eyes...

"Haha..I'm more than evil!!!" Kyuhyun laughed,stabbing continuously into colorful yet flat football..

"YOU!!!! Just remember you are lucky only this time that I beared to your behaviours...Next time,I won't bear anything if you behaved like that!!"Siwon shouted angrily...

"WOW...HaaHaaa!!! "

Kyuhyun sticked his tounge out happily as if he is satisfied with what he had done to that boy..

Looking straight sharpingly to his now flat football,Siwon gritted then turned around,walking back to his mansion.

 

Kyunnie clapped his hands while laughing happily...

"How?Ajusshi!!..I'm so far smart? Heehee..."

"That's my Kyunnie!!!..You saw his sullen like face...Like that,next time,you have to bully him...wrong-foot him...Don't give up...Understood ?,Kyunnie!"

"Nae!!..Ajusshi!"

 

Kyuhyun finds it satisfying to see Siwon's anger expression and sullen glare..Since from that time,he is so far enthusiastic about winning over Siwon..in anyways...

That enthusiasm spurred him to hate that Siwon with all of his heart...

And that growing hatred was planted by his only one beloved uncle..

 

...

 

After both of them got back into the house,Ajusshi made his way into his room,smiling at Kyunnie..

Then Kyunnie turned around to go to his room for playing video games,

Seeing his mom stepped her tracks to him,Kyunnie feels scared of his mom saw his previous naughty behaviours to other...

"Kyunnie...Get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter