Go out with me

I love you [OneShot]

"Just shut up, okay! You hurt my ears!" as Hara yelled at Minho who couldn't stop playing around with Onew. They're sitting in one line as they waiting for their teacher to come. Krystal is sitting between Yoona and Seohyun. Krystal is about to cry since she didn't know anyone there. She still new. Everything just not familiar to her. New place, new people and new life. 

"Hey! What is your name?" Hyoyeon asked Krystal who sitting behind Seohyun. She been asked the same thing for almost the fifth time since Krystal is just too quiet. 

"Jung Soojung. Just call me Krystal" she faked a smile since she still scared with her surrounding. "Stop it unnie! She must be scared if you keep asking her like that." Seohyun feel sorry for Krystal.

Minho looks behind him as he keep teasing Yuri then Krystal looks in front of her. Their eyes meet to each other. They look at each other for 2 second then she looks other direction like she not interested with him. While Minho, keep teasing Hara. 

After the teacher come, they write their time tables for tommorrow. Then, they go home. 

"He has a long wavy hair with big eyes." Krystal told Lizzy as they walks to get home.

"Why? You like him?" Lizzy smile at her. Krystal told her because Lizzy is more familiar to all students in that school. 

"No....He just kinda scared me." Krystal lied at her. Maybe she interested to him but there's someone that still in her heart.

[Next Day]

Krystal walks into the school. She feel so sad since all her childhood friends are not in the same class as her. Looking around and looks for her class by her own makes her more sad. Then, she saw Sunny and Taeyeon yelled then run to their class. 

"Arr! That's my class" she know because they're her classmates as she meet them yesterday while waiting for their teacher. She enter the class and almost sit at the back of the class but Seohyun called her to sit next to Yuri.

"Hello! My name is Taeyeon. This is Sunny and Seohyun. The one who sit next to you is Yuri and next to her is Tiffany." Taeyeon start the conversation as they waiting for the other classmates to comes since only 6 people that in that class.

After 5 minutes, the class already full of students. Krystal only know 1 person in that class. Nicole. But, they not close to each other. They also didn't even greeting. 

They boys are really loud at the back of the class except for those three who didn't really talk much. They are sitting behind Krystal, Yuri and Tiffany. They're Leetuek, Taemin and Ryeowook. Krystal didn't even dare to look at the boys since she's a really shy person. 

30 minutes later..... They are called one by one to take their book that they send to their teacher to check it up. First day of school already have homework. Thank God, they finished it right on time. 

"Choi Minho" Krystal who keeps her head down suddenly looks up as she saw that is the guy that she saw yesterday. She just chuckle a bit. 

[7 months later] 

"Can you guys keep quiet?! The teacher will kill me if she know that I couldn't handle this class as she want.......You! Kahi, why didn't you help me to keep them shut up?!" Leetuek yelled at the class since he is head of the class. 

"I tried. But, they won't listen!" Kahi, the assistand head of the class.

Krystal is sitting with her group. Hyuna, Sooyoung, Sulli, Luna and Victoria. They keep talking since they know they are not the loudest in the class just like Taeyeon's group. 

Past 3 months, people in the class keep sayin' that Minho have a crush in Krystal. But, they defense it. Now, Minho keep flirting with Hyuna. Even though he have a girlfriend. Hyuna is Krystal's bestfriend and Hyuna didn't know that Krystal actually have a feelingd towards Minho. 

"Just tell me. I know that you also like him right?" Krystal asked Hyuna who blushing in front of her.

"Okay! I admit. I don't like him but......yes, I like when he keep flirting with me. Don't tell anyone please." Krystal smile because her secret are safe with her. Start from there, her feeling towards Minho is gone. 

[After 1 year]

Krystal still sad because one of her bestfriend now moved to other place. They know each other for a year already. Then, she have to move to Busan.

"Ugh! I miss her already." Victoria said while waiting for the next subject for 1 more hour since their teacher couldn't made up to come.

"I also miss her." Luna's cousin said, Amber. 

Minho and the boys are whispering to each other like they plan something. Thank God, Leetuek is not head of the class now. Just, Kahi is the one who handle the class. No assistand anymore.

"Krys!.........Hey!" Onew called Krystal then waved at her. She just smile and wave back. After a few minutes....."Krys!....Hello!" Minho the one who called her. Krystal is still sad, she just doing the same thing that she does to Onew.

She didn't know, it's been 4 months since Hyuna moved. But, she still sad about it. Now, Minho couldn't stop bother her. She really uncomfortable. Sometimes, Minho called her 'Darling' or "Jungie'. No one ever called her that. Victoria said that Minho likes her but she didn't believe that. For her, Minho like Hyuna or Hara. Not her. There's nothing interesting about her.

Krystal didn't like Minho because he have this scary eyes and long hair. His hair makes him looks like a girl. He also close to many girls. More like Noona . The important thing is.... she didn't have any feelings towards him.

-1 week later-

"Soojung!" Seungyeon called Krystal. She is gasping for air. 

"Calm down. What's up?" Krystal looks at her, worried.

"I heard a rumour said that Minho will ask you out soon." Krystal laugh until her lungs out. Then, Seungyeon look at her confuse.

"Why are you laughing? Almost the whole school know about that."

"You got to be kidding me! He have a girlfriend!"

"You don't know? He broke up with her last year." Seungyeon walks away. Krystal kinds of shocked since she didn't know about that.

___________ ******** After school *********__________

"Krystal!" Minho catch up to Krystal who walking home with Hyeri. She stop a while. Then, she saw Seungyeon holds her arm to Onew's and wink at her. 

"Will you go out with me?" Krystal couldn't believe what just she heard. Krystal asked once again.

"I said....will you go out with me?"

"Can you give me time to think?"

"Sure! Think carefully!" he smile at her and walks to his gangs.

"Woah! Seungyeon is so true!" Hyeri clapped her hands.

"You know right, he's not my type."

__________ ****** 3 days later ******* __________

Minho totally change. He cut his hair. Wear clean uniform. He change like that because he want to express Krystal. 

"Hey, babe! How? Will you?" Minho greet her as Krystal walks in the class.

She just smile at him and sit at her place. She never talk to him before. So, she feel so awkward. 

"Baby just say yes!" Onew suddenly appear. Acting like Minho asked her out.

If she say Yes, she will feel sorry for Hyuna. She promise to herself that she will never be with someone that her friend's crush or ex. Victoria told her just say Yes. Then, if she still cannot like or love him........just dump him.

Krystal is not that bad enough to do all those things. Amber also told her that he change everything about him just to get her. 

______******______

It's been 3 week since they go out and Minho already asked her to ber his girlfriend. At first, she hesitate but at the end........."Yes!" The word that makes Minho really happy. No one know about them execpt for their bestfriends. Krystal want him to keep it secret until people know by themself. 

"Urmm.....Minho, can I ask you something?" Krystal ask as they next to each other in the class. Just ignored their classmates that couldn't stay quiet for a while. 80% of their classmates still don't know that they're dating. 

"Sure. What is it?"

"What makes you interested to me? I mean, there's nothing special. I don't wear make up like the others. My hair sometimes messy-"

"You don't need to wear make up because you're natural beauty. Your hair are messy because you don't want to be like other girls that try to look beautiful evertime. You're different.....in a good way." he smile at her.

"I want to tell you the truth.....I actually didn't like you but Vic and Amber told me to accept you. Remember Hyuna?......she actually like you."

"She likes me? Really? Can you give me her number?" Minho just

"Wait a minu-"

"I'm just kidding! Believe me, you'll never be replaced by other girl in my heart and I know that you try to love me right? Seungyeon told me." Minho holds her hand and they smile to each other.

"Yah!" Taeyeon suddenly scream.

"Why are you holding her hand?! Are there something that I don't know here?" Taeyeon ask them curiously

Krystal just give her a bitter smile while Minho shrug and smile sweetly at her.

"Minho, I know you for 4 years and I know that smile means! Wah! Why didn't you told me about this?!" Taeyeon jump excitedly. Makes the whole class interested with Minho and Krystal for the whole day. Teasing them and everything.

"What should I do?" Krystal look at Minho

"Don't worry. I'll protect you if there's bad things happen to you" Minho still holding her hand

Their life are still like that for 5 months. Keep being tease by their friends. They're the most popular couple in that year.

^_^ " n_n "

"You're Minho's girlfriend?" a girl ask and glare at her.

"Yes. Why?"

"What......a ! Don't you know that he is my friend's future boyfriend?"

Before Krystal could said something, Minho comes to her and makes the girls walks away.

"Hey! What's up with them?"

"Nothing. They just ask me if I'm your girlfriend."

"Owh! Let's go!" Minho warps his hand to Krystal's shoulder and walks away.

[5 years later]

Minho not talk to her anymore. She also don't know why. Krystal want to talk to him but she scared. 

"Soojung...Yesterday, I saw Minho and Yuri together at the shopping mall. Just two of them. It's not like I want to ruined your relationship but I guess you need to know this." Sooyoung said to her.

Krystal walk to Minzy with Sooyoung since she is the closest to Yuri in their class. 

"She maybe like him but Minho is the one who really want her. Please don't get her wrong." Minzy said. Suddenly Minho looks at her. Like he heard what just Minzy said. 

Actually Krystal already know about it. She makes a decision that she'll let Minho go. 

"Minho, I think............we should just............end it up until here." Krystal try not to cry.

"What?! Why?!" Minho is kinda shocked with Krystal confession.

"Just go with her. I know about it already."

"What do you mean?"

"I know that you like Yuri. Why are you still with me if you like her? I'm okay."

"Soojung.....I love you!" Minho hide his tears before falls. He love Krystal but Yuri comes to his life and makes him almost forget everything that he had with Krystal.  He likes Yuri. He admit it in front of his friends.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Want to know the ending? Read this > http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/37521/that-day-choiminho-krystaljung-minstal-oneshot I know it's old story but I don't know. This story comes to my mind. Actually, this is a long story but I just make it short. Almost like my life. Hhe!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment .. :))