Basketball

Basketball

Kris- Basketball 

1st person POV
 
"Thats another 3 points for Eastland!" Bellowed the announcer,"Scored by Kris Wu!". You jumped up and down and cheered for your boyfriend. The student selection below you followed. You hated sitting with the student section. They were loud and annoying, you disliked most of them. You and your best friend, Jess sat in the section where the parents sat. Neither of you cared. "Dang! Kris is doing well tonight!" exclaimed Jess. You happily agreed, Kris was very talented at basketball. He was also insanely smart and popular, he was the guy that made all the girls swoon. You were not popular. Never were. It didn't bother you though, you had great friends! You met Kris through your Honors Physics class, Mr. Jacobs put you two in a group for a project, and at first you hated it. You figured he only got in the class because of his high school social status. But then you started working with him, and it didn't take long for you to get the Kris virus. Kris was smart, funny, nice, and hot! You were totally infatuated. By some odd chance, he also liked you, thus started your relationship. 
 
You both got along well, there were a lot of similarities between you two, thus started your relationship, 4 months later, everything is great. Kris had told you many times how much he actually hates the attention from other students, basketball is just an activity, his grades mattered more. He was probably the only teenage athlete who knew that. When Kris wasn't at practice, you two would hang out; doing homework together, or watching tv. You and Kris had similar classes: AP English, AP Physics, Honors Calculus, and many other classes. Sadly, you two only had physics together. 
   You loved watching him play. He loved seeing you cheering for him. You'd go down on the court after every game, like the rest of the horrendous student body, but you two escaped and would walk around the near hallways. Engrossed in your own little world