Her final.

Her
Please log in to read the full chapter

NOTE: There are a few implications of violent language, but I don't think it should worry you much.

Happy reading!

The crowd was cheering, going wild as he came down off the stage and tossed the microphone to the MC. He smirked his signature smirk and pulled his hood up so it covered his blond hair. As he hopped down backstage, he pulled his best friend in for a simple handshake and then, with everyone trailing behind him, led the way outside. He was happy because he had won another battle, yet again. As far as anyone knew, including him, no one could beat him when rapping. Yes, he was Zico.

Zico proudly strolled out through the back entrance of the underground building and as soon as he was out in the open air, all his friends started hooting and cheering him again. Zico bowed and nodded playfully and was genuinely smiling, but the smile didn’t last long when he remembered her. He was happy that he had beaten the red-haired kid who was trying to wind him up, because no one beats Zico in rapping. However, when he thought of her… his eyebrows pinched together and he couldn’t help but to frown.

“Yo Zico. That was crazy man. Did you see his face? And he calls himself ‘Rap-Monster.’” B-Bomb laughed as he slapped Zico’s hand.

“Yeah, he was scared as shiz! The look on his face was priceless.” Jaehyo agreed, and continued to ramble on about how amazing Zico was and how he ‘thrashed’ the kid called ‘Rap-Mon.’ Zico was lost in his own thoughts, the cheering of his friends merely the background noise in his mind, until someone shouted out to him.

“Hey, you okay?”

Zico looked up to see U-Kwon asking him if he was alright and although Zico was not in the mood to celebrate, he couldn’t push away the concerned look on his friend’s face, so he therefore just smiled and carried on as if nothing had happened.

“Don’t worry, I’m fine.”

-----

It was late at night, or early morning, when Zico came back in, quite clearly not in the right state. He hadn’t had too much to drink, but whenever he lost himself in victory, he couldn’t quite seem to control his emotions. There was one thing that made him straighten up, always, though… Her. As he slowly trudged inside, she was already there, up and waiting for him.

“Where have you been?” She inquired, one arm folded above the other. He answered her as he plopped down on the couch.

“Just… celebrating.”

“Again?” She seemed sceptical.

“Yes. I won another battle.” He managed to smirk at the end of this line.

“Why?”

There was a slight pause.

“Why? What do you mean, ‘why?’”

Please log in to read the full chapter