My prison

My prison

My life is a prison... It always was... For a while I didn't even know the reason for feeling this way... I just tried to live my life... But there was always this heavy feeling weighing on my chest... Always fearing the basements, fires and something invisible to my eyes... Or sometimes it appeared as a dark shadow which I could not recognize... And the toys to play with lying all around me inside a closed up place... Sometimes it was pleasant and sometimes terrifying... It felt like I did something wrong...

Since I could remember, I am a weak person, I knew that for years... But it scared the hell out of me when I became prisoner in my own body... My time taken from me, stolen... I spent that time in a deep sleep and nothing and no one could wake me up... And I did things I was not aware of... Actually that wasn't me but people living inside my head, battling who wants to have control over me... It was them who decided when I could get my time and control back... And I had to use that time to clean the mess they created... I met people that knew me but I never met them as myself... Tell them my secret was out of the question because I had things to protect and even if they do learn it, they usually don’t really understand my situation…

That is until she entered my complicated life and time... Slowly the shadows scaring me became clearer... The memories of my childhood made me weak even when I slowly gained courage to be strong on my own... Not to rely on people inside my head... Slowly I realized I do not have to be afraid... That is, if the two of us spend the time in the scary basement together... 

______________________

A/N: Hihi I know it is short but somehow, I liiike it :D