/1/

Spaghetti
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo loves cooking!

 

Everyone in this world know that, even praises that his cooking is like one of those 5 star restaurants. But it's never enough for him, when it comes to cooking. That why he’s here, in his cooking class without anyone knowing except one person……..

 

“Kyungsoo-ah, I think I burned your cookie” he slowly turn to ‘her’ holding his not supposed to be black cookie while give him her beautiful toothy smile. If the person who ruins his precious cookie is not her, that person might be already dead by now. To her, all he can do is to smile back!

 

Well, she’s Amber after all! What do you expect?

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll just take it home. Those kids don’t really care if the food is uncooked or burned, they will finish it within a second” Kyungsoo turn his attention back to his spaghetti sauce. Ok, just put all vegetables in and we done!

 

“hahaha, just don’t be too harsh” Amber playfully hit Kyungsoo arm before she turn back to her uncompleted job-chop vegetables.

 

Kyungsoo let out a small chuckle as he sees how poor her chopping skill is. If you put Amber and cooking together, everything will turn into disaster. Kyungsoo was so shock when he first saw Amber walk in this class three months ago. He was scare that she might be view him as a gay and insult him for his strange addiction but all his guess was wrong. She was like ‘Dude, I wish I can have half of your IQ, how can you suppose to fry an egg without burning it?’

 

He remember so crystal clear how her eyes turn round like the cute penguin he adore (isn't he always look like that too lol), and it sparked so beautiful as it show how she mean every word she said. It made his heart fill with pride, and for the first time in his life, he found his dream beside a grateful singer he already is. Amber begged him to teach her whenever he free from his schedule and he agreed without need too much thought. What is worst can actually happen right? She can't be that bad right?

 

Then she proved that he indeed wrong! She was way worse than he thought she could be! She almost burned Exo's dorm last month if he was not fast enough!

 

“That’s not how you cut it, Amber” he speaks softly behind her. Kyunsoo bend himself down a bit (even he short in exo but he sure is taller than Amber) use both of his hands to hold each of her hand-guide her how to do it “You have to do it like this, small and neat. Don’t rush or you will end up hurt yourself” he whisper softly near her earlobe while use his hands to guide her. Lucky for him that today is Sunday so there is no one in the class beside them or they might mistake he’s hugging her from behind-oh wait! He IS now hugging Amber form behind!

 

He stops immediately, his eyes pop open as his face grow incredibly hot.

 

“What’s wrong?” Amber turns her face to see what happen, make their nose slightly touch. God, they’re so damn close! To close for his heart to take!

 

“N-o-no-nothing, I just think you can do yourself now” he tries to calm himself down, wish Amber doesn’t find anything strange.

 

“Ok” She gives him her sweet smile before turn to focus on the vegetable. She just doesn’t know how much her smile have effect on him, his heart jump fast as his leg turn jelly. Jesus!

 

She unintentionally bites her lip as she put all her mind on her chopping. Kyungsoo throat turn dry as he image replace his heart shape mouth instead, he wonder how delicious it would be if he could bite that cheery lip make she let out her y soft moan so he can shove his tongue in, tasting her wet warmth mouth. Kyung ing soo, control yourself!

 

He try to turn his attention into something else and it end up on her milky neck. ‘Damn!’ he curses in his mind as he enjoy the scene. He wants to give the prize to whoever cut her hair this ‘perfect’! He love how it her neck clearly expose-it look so ing.........invited. He his lip, image all the way to her collar bone. her sweet spot, make her cry out in unbearable pleasure and leave many big hickey, show everyone that she's his only. God, can’t he just eat her instead of his damn spaghetti?!

 

“Finish!” Amber cheer loudly makes Kyungsoo flick a bit. He shut his eyes as he tries to calm down. ! He almost jumps on this innocent girl!

 

“Wow! That was fast!” He gives her a shaky smile while trying to cover his junior. He’s so deep in !

 

"What’s happen Kyungsoo? You look kindda......sick?" if she's talking about how his breath hick, sweaty forehead and dark lustful eyes. Yes, you're indeed right Amber.

 

"M-Maybe, why is it so hot in here?" Kyungsoo fake a dry cough and us one hand to fan his face

 

"Well, because Amber Liu is here and I'm undeniable hot! Sorry if I make you uncomfortable" Amber, being the dorky self she always is. She reply without much thinking not knowing it actually make Kyungsoo experience a mini-heart attack.

 

"I-I......." he gives Amber his famous O_O expression while trying to make a 'good' excuse to speak back. Is she know how he secretly feel about her? Is she know that he always been have some 'dirty' fantasy about her? Is she-

 

"I think you should go get some rest Kyungsoo. You look so pale" Amber give him a serious look which is cut all his stupid thought for a second.

 

"No no no, I'm fine" he almost twist his hip and dance apink’s song that moment. AN: Ok, you sound seriously crazy Do Kyungsoo

 

"I'm sorry........" Amber put her head down and softly whispers

 

"What is that for?" he seriously shock when his Amber (Kris: when did she become yours ) suddenly apologize.

 

"For being selfish....... Asking you to be my private tutor when I already know, you're already busy with your schedule" Amber speak with tiny voice without lifting her head up "I mean, it must be so hard on you right? Even you want to reject but you can't because I'm a Sunbae-"

 

" what are you talking about? I do it because I also want it, so stop thinks anything stupid" he cut her. To see his Ambe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter