Best Birthday Ever

KyuHyun's Birthday Surprise For His Hyukkie

Eunhyuk:*snuggled into kyuhyun asleep*

Kyuhyun:*smiles rubbing his lower back and slides out of bed carefully*

Eunhyuk:Mmm *shifts in his sleep yawns cutely*

Kyuhyun:Aish...and people wonder why i go crazy *smiles kisses eunhyuk's lips and walks out the room*

Leeteuk:*asleep hugging a pillow snoring*

Kyuhyun:*crawling on the floor chuckles just stares at leeteuk sleeping*

Leeteuk:*stirs in his sleep*

Kyuhyun:*covering his mouth to stop himself from laughing just looking at him*

Leeteuk:*sits up from the bed jumps a little*AHHHHHH

Kyuhyun:*laughs waves his hand at leeteuk*Hi teukie hyung

Leeteuk:What the hell are you doing planning on killing me...like some sort of serial killer *throws the pillow at him*

Kyuhyun:Sorry hyung but you promised to help me prepare my surprise for eunhyukkie's birthday *pouts*

Leeteuk:Aish if only you werent my best friends boyfriend *rubs his eyes*

Kyuhyun:Thank you thank you hyung *hugs him tightly*

SungMin:*head on ryewooks lap eyes slowly closing*

Ryeowook:*head leaned against the wall slowly falling asleep*

Donghae:*curled into a ball sticking in the air asleep*

Kyuhyun:*dragging leeteuk with him*YAH guys now is not the time to sleep its almost 20 til midnight which means its almost time til hyukkie's birthday

Ryeowook:Why couldnt you make it a morning surprise *whines*

Kyuhyun:Because i wanna be the first one to great my baby on his birthday i want to make it a special day he will never forget *smiles*

SungMin:Awwwww...wait how come your only sweet when it comes to your monkey boyfriend but you cant do the same with us *pouts*

Kyuhyun:Well you see *scratches the back of his neck*

Leeteuk:They are right...*raises an eyebrow*

Kyuhyun:Let's get to preparing shall we *half smiles walks to his indiviaul room getting all the things*

Ryeowook:Now that is what i call whipped *laughs*

Kyuhyun:I HEARD THAT get to helping hyungs or i might end of doing something i might regret later *smirks*

SungMin:Were on our way *follows after kyuhyun*

Ryeowook:Wait wait for me...*laughing nervously*

Leeteuk:Hae get up come on *slightly kicks hae in the *

Donghae:Mmmmm 5 more minutes mommy *snuggles even more*

Leeteuk:*sighs grabs donghae by the ankle drags him*The troubles of having over 12 kids

A Few Minutes Later

Kyuhyun:*smiles lights the last candle*

Leeteuk:I must say that even though you woke us up at this time...it was worth it *smiles looks around the room*

SungMin:Its so cute hyukkie will love it *smiles*

Ryeowook:Its like a romantic scene in a movie *smiles giggles*

Donghae:Its the sweetest birthday gift ive ever seen magnae *pats kyuhyuns shoulder*

Kyuhyun:Hyukkie has done so much for me and i know there are no words or actions to ever express how grateful i am to have him as my boyfriend for 4 years *smiles*

Donghae:Wow this is the first time we've seen the side to this evil magnae *smirks*

Kyuhyun:Pfffttt this is the last time you'll see it *nudges donghae*

Eunhyuk:Babe you out here *smiles*

Kyuhyun:Yea *smiles*Just a minute hyukkie

Leeteuk:Come on thats our cue *smiles walks away*

SungMin:Have fun on this early birthday celebration *smiles smirks at  him*

RyeowookDont have to much fun we need hyukkie hyung to be able to dance later *smirks and leaves*

Donghae:*smiles leans on the island looks at kyuhyun*

Kyuhyun:Hyung *laughs*

Donghae:Oh right bye *smiles*

Eunhyuk:Kyuhyunnie *walks into the living room confused*

Kyuhyun:*looks at the clock walks slowly to eunhyuk wraps his arms around eunhyuks waist*Happy birthday baby 

Eunhyuk:Mwo...*shocked*

Kyuhyun:*smiles turns on the lights*

Eunhyuk:*gasp covers his mouth tears in his eyes*

Eunhyuk:You did all of this *smiles big looks at him*

Kyuhyun:This isnt enough as much as all youve done for me hyukkie

Eunhyuk:*smiles heart beating faster*

Kyuhyun:Do you like it sorry baby its not really much i didnt know how to-

Eunhyuk:*grabs kyuhyuns face and kisses him passionately*Its amazing i love it baby this is honestly the best birthday ever

Kyuhyun:Happy Birthday My Baby *smiles they kiss passionately*

Eunhyuk:*smiles wraps his arms around his neck*Im so lucky to have a boyfriend as sweet as cho kyuhyun

Kyuhyun:You should me *smirks winks at him*

Eunhyuk:*laughs slaps his chest*You know how to spoil the moment dont you

Kyuhyun:One of my best qualities... im luckier *smiles big*

Eunhyuk:*kisses him sweetly looks in his eyes*I love you

Kyuhyun:I love you too *pecks his lips*

Eunhyuk:*giggles through the kiss*I love you three

Kyuhyun:I love you four *smiles pecks his lips again*

Eunhyuk:I lo-*gets cut off*

Kyuhyun:Forever til the next life as far as eternally can be *smiles pecks his lips*

Eunhyuk:*smiles snuggles into him*Your such a sweetie bear

Kyuhyun:Just for you.....eunhyukkie i found such a special love with you that i dont ever wanna loose you *smiles kissing his forehead*

Eunhyuk:Kyuhyunnie....*smiles tears in his eyes*

Kyuhyun:I love you so much more than words or actions could ever express my love for you because your the only reason why i live and breathe i would use every ounce of my being keeping you happy and feelings loved just to see you happy is content in my life and theres nothing more i could ever ask for i plan of being with you until eternity ends and i wouldnt have it any other way having you as my boyfriend having you loving me is an honor ive waited for you all my life you are what my soul desires and it will always be you everytime i look into your eyes that your by my side or i just catch a glimpse of you i fall in love with you all over again and i wont ever get tired of falling in love with you all over again because i have not one regret of you being my greatest love the love of my life and especially my soulmate i give my all to you i would be nothing without you in my life your all ill ever need in my life i would stop at nothing just to keep you happy because you letting me love you is what i live for because you are the best thing that will ever happen for the rest of my living eunhyukkie *smiles big forehead rested against his looking in his eyes*

Eunhyuk:You never fail to amaze me with the love you give me yunnie and i couldnt be anymore thankful to have an amazing boyfriend like you for 4 years of my life and it just keeps getting better you are my first love and i want more than anything for you to be my last because my heart only knows yours i will never love again if its not you....i love you so much that i just i dont know if i could ever be without you...you are my everything you are my universe kyu and i would never change it *smiles they kiss passionately*

Kyuhyun:Saranghamida *smiles they kiss passionately*

Eunhyuk:I love you so much *they kiss and hug tightly*

Kyuhyun:*smiles starts kissing his neck*

Eunhyuk:*giggles pulls the covers over them*

Donghae:So im guessing were not gonna sing happy birthday *looks at them*

Leeteuk:Oh dont worry i think kyu found the song to rock eunhyukkie's world *smirks*

SungMin:Damn it and my room is next to theres *whines pouts*

Ryeowook:See headphones come in handy *smirks*