♚Cheatsheet + Application

Primadonna|Indie Entertainment's New Girlgroup/Girlband| Apply Open
gif12.gif  Q5.gif  tumblr_ned4musYNI1rtm262o1_400.gif
Cheatsheet

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

💋Positions
Belladonna (Korean Band)
💋Main Vocalist/Main Vocalist, Guitarist - (Open)
💋Lead Vocalist/Bass, Lead Vocalist - (Open)
💋Main Rapper, Vocalist/ Main Guitarist, Vocals - (Open)
💋Main Dancer, Vocalist/Drummer, Vocalist - (Open)
💋Triple Threat/Keyboardist, Vocals - (Open)
Madonna (Japanese Band)
💋Main Vocalist/Main Vocalist, Guitarist - (Taken)
💋Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist/ Main Guitarist, Vocalist - (Open)
💋Lead Vocalist, Rapper/ Lead Vocalist, Bass - (Open)
💋Main Rapper, Vocalist/ Drummer, Vocalist - (Open)

 

💋The Triple Threat, Band Position - Keyboardist: she is like the Youkyung of the group. She will only appear when the group comes together to form Primadonna. She will appear permanently after their first  or second (I haven't decided yet) debut song. She will of course be a part of Belladonna, the Korean Band.

💋Maknae, Leader, Face and Visual will all be chosen when I reveal the members.

💋Applying & Application
Please read the rules before and look at the positions before you look at this. I'm actually allowing you to reuse apps, as long as you match the application. You app can be short or long as long as it's detailed, so I can write your character to your liking. You can apply more than once. On the application, you don't have to put three pictures for each row, you can delete two or one and just put two or one picture.
 
💋Face Claims
Ulzzangs, Idols, Models, Actresses are all allowed.
 
💋Age Range
From 1989 to 1998, the ages of the girls should be (25-17). Since we are going by 2015.
 
💋Ethnicity
They can be full Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, etc. They can be half Korean aswell.

💋Personality
Absolutely no mary sues, no one is perfect. Everyone has flaws. Please include both negative and positive traits. I'm taking all types of personalities; nice, sweet, mean, rebellious and wild, shy, etc. Here are some list of traits to help you, if you're stuck. (1, 2)
 
💋Love Interest
Anyone is allowed. Your love interest can be from literally any group. They can be an Oc or actor as well. If they are a Oc just make sure you write a detailed description of their personality. There can be same-gender relationships, that means yuri is acceptable. Love Interest are totally optional, too.
 
💋Idols
I'm actually going to allow idol siblings or family members but you must be realistic about it. For example, you can't have Nicole and Jessica as your siblings just because their surname is Jung. Idols as friends is okay too.
 
💋Language
Your character speaks a maximum of 5 languages. Two will have to be Japanese and Korean. The other three are up to you. Also, please don't put fluent for a language, like English if they never traveled outside of their Country.
 
💋Talent Twin
First, off, your talent twin only applies to your girlgroup position. Your character's talent twin should match your position. This group will be like Spica or Mamamoo, which means everyone will have a a good and strong vocal. So that means, even if you're not applying for Main or Lead, you may choose a strong vocal for your singing twin. Unless you pick the triple threat postion then I don't mind if you're a main in basically everything.
 
💋Trainee Life (Optional, you don't have to explain but it would help me)   
Explain if your character wanted to be in a band more than a girlgroup or did she want to be in a girlgroup more than a band. Can she play only an instrument and have to learn or train harder to dance or sing. Or could she dance more than play an instrument. Or was she just in it for the glam and the fame. Was she okay with the idea of it being in a fusion group.  How did she feel about the company having a fusion band.

💋Password
Password is which concept or song you think the girls should do. Or, you can just put a gif or picture of your favorite boygroup or girlgroup. Good luck. If you have any questions, please pm me. 
 

💋Application + Turn-In | 💋Source | 💋Example